Entry Forty Four (same day): 5/11

School's almost out...

     I talked to Angie about quitting therapy with Charles. Quitting it altogether, actually. I really don't think I need it anymore. I haven't tried to kill myself in months, haven't even thought about it lately. I am sooo much happier now that I feel like I belong somewhere. Between going to Sarah's pool parties, watching movies with Kevin and talking about Jennifer, going to Chris' soccer games (Which are getting excruciatingly boring, tbh. Don't tell him!), having dinner with the Smith's, and phoning my grandparents, I finally feel...at home. I've been living in the same house, in the same town, going to the same Church for years, yet I never felt at home or like I belonged. Yeah, there will always be haters, but I have people to fight the battles with me now.

      Of course, Angie and Jo weren't easy to sell out, you know, maternal love and all, but they're thinking about it. And they even say that I seem like different person. I think we've all grown. My moms and I attend Church regularly now-at least, most weeks, and my moms legit have a Ladies Night, now. I KNOW!!! They've made friends and I'm so happy for them!

     I think I can finally say...

     I <3 MY LIFE!!!