Entry Eighteen (same day): 2/24

Chris let me play on his guitar, though I sucked 'cause I don't know how to play...He's been playing for five years now and he wrote a song for me. FOR ME. OMFG I think I'm still swooning. My heart it still swelling inside of me and I can't stop being happy. Jo gave me a weird look when I got home. The whole world should know how happy I feel right now!!!

I have the lyrics here:

Verse 1

Just a boy from nowhere

Empty and lonely

Many sleepless nights

Like a machine

Goin' through the phases

Got my arms and legs attached

Is this all that I have to see?

Bridge

But who knew, who knew

Big Texas had it in for me

Who knew, who knew

That I would meet the girl of my dreams!

Chorus

Her name's Carla, and she's cute

Like a smiley sticker on my boot

Not to reduce you to objects

But just go with the flow

Only Carla, yeah she's great

I don't know how I could be so late

Before I thought the world had given me all

Her name's Carla

Verse 2

Carla rhythms with "I like you"

Almost.

So sweet and tender

Dreaded the move thought it would suck

'Till I met you

Turns out Texas ain't so baaaad

Bridge

And how many times

Do I gotta tell you your beautiful

Yeah, how many times

Do you need to hear me shout your name

Chorus

Chris hasn't done the ending yet, but he said he's working on it. I know you don't know how it's supposed to be sung, but don't you love the words? I love them!! Omg, I'm literally can't stop smiling right now! Chris promised to give me a copy of the sheet music he wrote and a recording of him singing it when it's all done! Eep!!

I can't ignore the elephant in my stomach anymore.

 FUCKING CHRIS SMITH ASKED ME TO BE HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND I SAID FUCK YES AND WE MADE OUT FOR FOREVER ON HIS BED AND HE TOUCHED MY FUCKING BOOBS AND I HAVE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE AND SO LOVED AND I DON'T ACTUALLY HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I THINK CHRIS ACTUALLY LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!

Then Ceaser entered the room and Campton came and they made sexual comments about us "almost getting it". Ugh, they're too much! I love them.

Chris just kissed me good night. Oh, wait. I have a text from him. OMG am I texting now???

Wow, who knew I'd get a life? I have a boyfriend and I have friends...I may not go to the hottest parties or have the thinnest legs, but I'm actually happy right now. Let's just pray it lasts...

Good night, diary.