Entry Thirty (same day): 3/10

CHRIS AND I HAD SEX!!!!! I might get pregnant, OMFG! I'm terrified.

Aw, I forgot to mention this before I left for the concert, but Angie and Jo said they talked to Charles and at first I was all like, "Oh, my gaw" but then they just said that he said that I'm doing great and I seem happy. I was like "phew!" Thank goodness!

OMG so we arrived at the senior center kind of early so Chris and I were messing around in his back seat and I said "I love you" to him, because, well, I do. I've been thinking about it for a while and I'm probably confused but I feel in love. I've never felt something like this, however, so maybe I'm mistaken.

Whatever.

But, Chris never said "I love you" back! He didn't! He was on top of me when I said it and it felt right at that moment but now...I'm so confused. He just laid there, staring at me. I couldn't tell if he was scared or disgusted or happy-No, he couldn't have been happy. If he were in fact, happy, he would've said "I love you" back, right? Or something! God! I felt like a freaking idiot! Chris and I...We're happy one moment but then something happens and I'm angry at him. God, why?

But eventually Chris asked to go outside because the hall was stuffy and loud and he said he loves me back! I was getting worried! I didn't ask him why he hadn't said it to me when I first said it to him, but that's okay. I would've waited for him anyway.

So, the songs were actually better than I thought. I assumed that rest in Pieces would be like a punk and heavy metal band I that was one of the reasons I wasn't really looking towards going, but they're music was good and Kevin plays the piano like it's part of him. The music was a mixture of, I think, EDM, punk, and pop. I don't know. But I liked it.

After the concert, Kevin came up to me and said hi. He gave two of his CDs (as if I asked...) and their band t-shirt. I guess it was sweet...

Chris and I went to Burger King then snuck into his house and yeah. In between my legs hurts...