Entry Twenty Five (same day): 3/7

I was gardening with Angie earlier (Ugh, I hate gardening, but I need to work on my tan anyway...I'm too pale). She answered a phone call from my grandpa, her dad, Patrick saying that he's coming over next week with Jill, my grandma. I kind of have mixed feelings about that...You all know what happened the last time they were here. I just don't want anything like that to happen again! Well, if he wants to come over maybe he's thought about Angie's sexuality and now accepts it? Or maybe he just wants to come here and cause more trouble again. Or try to change her mind. I hope Arnold and Susan, Jo's parents, won't be here, too. That'd be way too many old, hard core Catholics in the same room. Damn it.

While Angie was inside talking to grandpa Patrick, Kevin from across the street came over. I haven't talked to him in weeks! That was last month at Chris' soccer game. I think it was...2/18. Anyway, we had a nice chat. He invited me to his band's concert at the Senior Center next Saturday. He even gave me the flyer. Get this: the name of the band is Rest in Pieces. WTF? Okay...

So he's the pianist and he said that his friends in the band think the piano is too girly and slow. I mentioned how idiot and arrogant that is because he is the band's pianist...He was like, "I know!" And, yeah. I said I'll maybe come. Of course I won't be going alone. Who will I bring?

MY BOYFRIEND!