Entry Seven (same day): 2/2

At my therapists office, Charlie tried new thing. He asked me about yoya  lass and I said it was great. You see, something I've picked up over thess few months of going to see Charlie, I've picked up a trick. I hope it's working anyway. I've realized that refusing to talk and having an attitude isnt helping yourself. The therapist is just going to suggest to your parents that you keep going to see him or her until they think you are "stable". So, I just pretend to be happy and smile and pretend that life it going great. It's obviously all bullshit, but the more stable I look, the sooner Jo and Angie stop forcing me to see Charlie.

     You, see, I don't really like Charlie at all.

     Oh, yeah, the new thing.

     Charlie asked ne to come up with a list of 5 achievements I've accomplished in life. I don't know what he doesn't get! I have no life, I have no goals, nothing to look forward to, nothing ot be happy or proud about. He should, of everybody else in my life, know that best. But, for some reason, he still has hope for me and says he sees "potential". Honestly, he's wasting his time.

     I asked him if I'd get a prize for doing it and he said the reward in the end will be priceless. Whatever that means.

     Ugh, Jo wants me to do my homework now. Gotta go.