"You; go get candy. I will get the movies."

Strolling through the aisles looking for the candy I want, I have to smile. That conversation with Sang made me realize that I have to have her in my life, I can't lose her! I should probably just tell her how I feel, that way she knows if something happens to us. And I know how to tell her!

After fifteen minutes I feel like I have bought half the store, and walks over to the register to pay for it all. Sang is already there waiting for me, giving me a glare when she sees the basket.

"You know that North will kill you?"

"Hey, I picked a bag of carrots and some grapes for him. We are nine others that want some candy. He can't control us all."

In the car I set the radio on a station I love, and we have to laugh at the song that's playing.

Candy in the morning time,
Candy in the hot sunshine.
Candy baby can't you see,
All I want is your candy!
(Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey)
All I want is your candy!
(Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey)
All I want is your candy!

"So, what movies did you rent?" I ask her.

"I didn't know what you all wanted to see, so I asked the girl at the register to recommend me some. First is a movie called The Avengers, it's about some superheroes" She says, and I love that choice.

"The other one is a movie called Fifty Shades of Grey, a romance story. A girl is interviews this billionaire and they are attracted to each other; so he hunts her down to get to know her better. " She says, and I almost serves of the road.

Looking at her, she don't bat an eye. Don't she know what kind of movie Fifty Shades is? Haven't she heard of the books? Yeah, the main characters are attracted to each other, but not the way she says or thinks. I know that she has been in a sort of prison at home, but she has said that she has been spending some time at the library. She has to know?

I keep looking at her when I park in Nate's driveway, but can see that she has no clue. Oh, this is going to be so much fun I think to myself and grins at her.

Walking inside we almost got run down, and it was Doc that met us in the hallway. The others stood in the doorway to the living room waiting for us. Kotas look told me that he though we used to long time, the same as Norths look. The rest of the guys just looked at Sang with love and admiration in their eyes.

"Hello boys, what a nice welcome. Kota and North, keep those irritated look to your self. It was my fault we was so late, not Luke." She says taking my hand.

"I just missed you Sang Baby, and was afraid something had happened." North answers her, walking over to us and wraps his arms around her, making her drop my hand.

I walk to the kitchen to unpack the bags, not getting what she answers him, but I can hear him grunt in reply. She really has her wrapped around her little pinky finger. Making sure that my plan is in order I join the others in the living room.