Ch.48💀

Areum kneeled down on the ground cutting her palm into a star as she winced at the stinging sensation of the wound. She then placed her palms on the inside of the circle wher Lynn's feet touched the tip of the star. Areum closed her eyes inhaling and exhaling dusty mist that formed in the living room of the crumpled home. She then began chanting spells while slight echoes whispers surfaced the air.

"Hear these words,
hear my cry,
a beautiful soul
must cross the divide,
blood to blood
I summon thee,
blood to blood
Come to me"

"White rose petals shattered apart,
come to join into the light
a beautiful soul must be created
in a form of a bone and flesh,
Blood to blood
I summon thee,
Blood to blood
Come to us"

x2

When nothing was working she began to say it a bit louder pressing her palms harder on the ground stamping the wooden floor with her blood. She kept repeating the spell over and over till she then felt a gush of chilly wind burst into her face, she didn't dare open her eyes as she kept spilling out the same spell over and over while the chilly wind started to become even more cooler, the wind was speeding in a high altitude she could hear the screeching of the chairs and tables moving, the whole house was rattling as if there was an earthquake ready to grumble in its stomach, mirrors sprinkled there sharp crystal ice glass spreading around the floor.

She began to speed up the spell and soon blue electricity vigorously shocked everything around them like fireworks dangerously sparking the body of the corps. Couple more chants to go and everything stopped dead in its tracks.

"A-Areum" Yoongi quietly whispered stuttering its way to his sister tapping her shoulder lightly. She opened her eyes to witness the promising result of her creation, she gasp in disbelief covering her mouth blinking intensively. She couldn't believe her spell actually worked, it was her first time doing something this dangerous and it worked.

"Oh.My.Gosh... you brought her to life" Yoongi whispered behind his sisters shoulder, he stared at her soul still processing what he just seen.

While the two siblings stared at her not even moving an inch, Lynn on the other hand glancing around trying to figure out where she has just landed, looking scared and frightened at the two creatures that eyed her intensely. But she felt as if she knew them but couldn't seem to distinguish them yet. Tho she didn't know why they were eyeing her but she didn't like it, there expression made her think they're ready to devour a meal they haven't seen before, as if the two hasn't eaten in years that spooked her the most.

She grabbed her knees tightly panting heavily as her cheeks were forming a gush of pink specs ready to cry any moment.

Yoongi notice how she was shivering in horror as he came closer only for her to scoot back shaking her head, wanting to say something only to have her voice mute her words out. She touched her throat rubbing it as she tried to speak but nothing came out. "Why can't she speak?!" Yoongi retorted at his sister, Areum simply couldn't still process everything keeping quiet eyeing her like a ghost frozen in shock.

Yoongi sigh in annoyance approaching her calmly, she looked normal almost as if nothing bad ever happened to her. Yoongi held her shoulder firmly but gently hovering over her small body leaning in staring into her pupils deeply, her brownish black eyes glistened into a sparking orbs. "Uhm... D-do you know who you are?" he calmly ask, she pursed her lips as she pushed him aside walking around the room searching for something "What are you looking for" he ask, she turned to him facing her palm in the air as she pressed her index finger other free hand moving it around her palms, he looked at her confusingly.