4💀

Her small little hands twitched as the full rays of sunlight slithered it's way up to her angelic face

Her small little hands twitched as the full rays of sunlight slithered it's way up to her angelic face. Her lashes tingle at the sensation and a small groan emerged from her small lips.

Fluttering her lashes, her hands covered her eyes to make a quick rub on as she finally yet slowly gets up from bed. Placing strands of hair behind her ears as she studies the unfamiliar surroundings.

A small gasp escaped her lips she bolted out of bed running towards the double wooden door and immediately pounds on it with her little hands while screaming to be let out.

Unfortunately no one came to her rescue. Lea didn't panic.. not one bit, instead she sighs turns around towards the window. Giving her an idea that it could be possible to climb out. Unfortunately as she tipped toed scanning her view she has come to a conclusion that it was indeed impossible to climb down. It seems that the house was massive, and if taken any risk she would fall to the pit of death.

But the youngster did not feel any worry, no instead she was feeling rather impatient due to being stuck in the room without any food.

"Honestly if I'm being kept hostage for whatever reason at least bring me some food'' says the young little girl.

And after her stomach started to grumble in starvation, a lightbulb appeared on top of her head. A sly smirk imprinted on her lips as she knew how to escape...well if her plans work that is.

Inhaling real deep she bolted out a banshee scream that echoed throughout the quiet mansion. Guards were quick to noticed the scream and immediately rushes towards the sound, one of the guards quickly opened the door covering his ear, as Lea continues to scream over and over.

''SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PEST!!!!"

"I'M HUNGRY!''

"WELL TOO BAD, OUR PRESIDENT ORDERED US TO KEEP YOU HERE!"

"Exactly who is your president?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Someone who owns this building" he says

"Well I must speak to him because I'm quite hungry at the moment"

One of the guards pulled out a walkie-talkie and started talking to who ever was on the other end. He then nods and looked back at Lea.

"Come and follow me" says the guards.

Lea then trailed behind the tall men walking from corner to corner and then goes to an elevator. One of the guards pressed the number one button and soon enough one minute later they were in the first floor.

They continued to walk till reaching a double door, with two guards on both sides they pulled the double in sync revealing a giant dinner table. The little girl looked in awe scanning the luxurious atmosphere, a giant chandelier dangled above her, her eyes sparkle at the image imagining her home back in Thailand within her mother and sister, however she needed to leave ... a situation that must be dealt with.

A man held her arm a little roughly pulling her to a chair indicating that she must sit down.

"So where is my food' she sassed

The guard scoffed taking out his talkie once again talking to the person behind the other end.

Lea sat there getting even more annoyed because she had waited ten minutes if not more for something to chow down. Lea immediately pushed off her chair and screamed once more.

"I AM JEON LEA AND I REQUEST TO BE FED RIGHT NOW!"

At that moment someone immediately started clapping and laughing, a voice that was not familiar with.

"Who's there" she says

"Lea, its so nice to finally meet you.. unfortunately you are not the person that I wanted .. " he says waving his hands up in the air signaling her that he was by the balcony .. watching the little girl.

"Who are you?'

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself but my name is Jeon Taeil and I am your uncle..from the north. You've grown into a beautiful butterfly" he chuckled

"More like a wasp .." she whispered.

"So why'd you bring me here"?

"You see my sweet child..I have mistaken you for your mother but now I must let you leave because you are not of any use to me in any way.. but aside from that, why is it that you wanted to leave your home?"

"Because I want to see my father again .. but my mother has no clue what he looks like, just an idea that he is the man that killed her father. I think she really has forgotten him" she says.

Taeil listened to her story as many ideas were circulating in his head, he wanted the money .yet he needed to get her and his cousins mind to be fucked, yet it wasn't easy to just grab jungkooks wealth especially her niece mother is a queen.

"Lea .. how would you l;Ike it if I take you home to your father."

Her eyes sparkled hearing her uncle say that, she gasp in delight but wasn't sure if this was a trap or not.

"Ill take the offer .. but what's in it for me?"

"A home sweet home" he simply says

"But I must tell my mother that ill be gone in awhile."

"Don't worry about that .. ill let her know myself.." he smiled.

A seemingly genuine smile formed on his lips, but behind that beautiful smile was also a lie.. a crossed finger placed behind him yet the little girl had no clue.

"So Lea .. would you like to go home now?"

"Yes uncle" she said without any hesitation.

"But I want to eat first before I leave..I think that's only fair" she shrugged.

The young man chuckled and snapped his fingers signaling his guards to feed the little girl. Because she will be tortured for the first time. A gift for his cousin that his little girl is just a piece of a broken doll.

________________

Jeons Mansion

8:56am

Taeil carried the little girl in his arms wrapped in a blanket, her faced covered her angelic face. He had ordered his guards to kill any cctv cameras that may reveal his identity even if he had a mask on he still needed to be careful. The gates finally opened and he walked casually towards his cousins house finally reaching the door steps, he then placed the girl on the ground not even thinking of ringing the door or knocking on it. Instead he walked away happy that his new planned will work.

10:00 am

Jimin yawns walking lazily to his camera room and quickly noticed that everything has been turned off. Not only that but his cameras stopped working and wouldn't eve turned on even if he rebooted it.

"The fuck is going on?" He says

He gets up and goes down stairs to check if any animals where the caused of the situation and when he opened the door he tripped on soothing small.

"Ouch that hurts, what the fuck was that?' He said rubbing his bottom to ease the pain.

He looked at what he had tripped and gasp in surprise "A dead body!!" He screamed.

_______________________________
•• CUTT~
-comment
-like
-follow
- thank u for reading :3