Ch.44💀

ENJOY THE HALF NAKED PIC OF JK lol

V~~

"Seems like you enjoy being alive again" I told her.

Her ears perked up smiling wickedly at my words, "I'm not going anywhere" she says continuing to mix the drinks in the plastic container. Even though she doesn't want to leave, we have the right to make her, she doesn't have any saying to it, we want Lynn back not this bitch.

Before leaving the kitchen Yoongi walks in, "Yo" he says flashing a peace sign. "Hyung you should be careful around her and I think I know who she is" I whispered near his ear. He scrunched his eyebrows and slightly pouting, "Who?". Glancing back at Lynn to see if she's watching then back at Yoongi, I covered the side of my mouth near his ear then whispered "I think it's Kayla". His expression was neutral, it didn't surprise him one bit it's like he already knew it or felt it was her. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself, I don't think she'll harm me" he says confidently. Looking at him worriedly because even if he can handle her I'm afraid she'll do something to him in the end and I don't want her to hurt anymore people.

He walked towards her slowly and when they finally met she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist.

I hope Yoongi is safe because I really don't want him getting hurt, we have got to get rid of her soon.

____________________
YG ~~

Hearing him say her name again did send shivers up my spine, it's one of the names I despise. I did have that feeling it was her but I still had doubts, Kayla was my tenth girlfriend that I've fallen in love with back in the days, she was a ballerina dancer but stopped her career just so she could spend more time with me. We only dated for three months then ended it quickly due to her moodiness and her jealous personality, she couldn't stand me talking to other girls if I did she'd throw a fit in public saying why can't I look at her the way I look at other girls. Our relationship just kept going down hill and I knew I couldn't possibly be with her any longer.

When I did calmly broke up with her I thought she would take it easily but three days later, I've gotten death threats, nude pics of her, even her showing up to my house looking like a deranged mad woman who couldn't keep away from me no matter how much I pushed her away. Ignoring her as much as I could for two months or so when I finally couldn't take all her bullshit, I soon decided to kill her just so she'd be off of my shoulders.

I brutally murdered her with multiple gun shots to stab wounds to chainsawing her body parts while she screamed in terror. Her last words before she died was "I will get you for this, and I won't give up on you!" She shrieked in her final breath. She was crazy, and I find myself wondering why'd I date such a stalker clingy girl? It was the biggest mistake I'd ever made. Now that she's back, I want to kill her all over again without actually killing Lynn.

She still thinks I'm into her, she's the type of girl that will forgive me no matter what unless I apologize. In the back of my mind she wants me and only me she did this just to get back at me, in the end I might end up dying for Lynn if we can't save her in time.

"Oppa~ did you miss me when I passed away?" she ask while munching on a carrot stick. No, I didn't miss you because I have no feeling or regret for killing you in the first place. Putting on a fake smile because she's to dumb to understand what is fake or not, I nodded embracing her into a hug so tight that I couldn't seem to let go till she kept hitting my chest hearing her heavy breathing. "Op-Oppa I ca-cant br-breath" she says, realizing what I'm doing I let go of her pushing her slightly walking away from her.

_________________
V ~~

I went back to the library, J-hope & Jimin were still still searching for any clue of who the girl was, the library was a complete mess with tons of books opened and closed some were stacked together on top of another, pages were torn out as it scattered around the floor.

Knocking on the door to get there attention, they looked up to my direction "Any news?" J-hope ask while flipping some pages around.

"Yeah~ I know who she is" I told them, they were shocked to hear me find out before they did, I guess being a spy really does pay off. "Well spill the beans alien boy" Jimin teased, squinting my eyes to glare at him "Remember Kayla Nakata Yoongi's stalker girlfriend and apparently the really jealous one?" trying to recall there memories. They both nodded in response, waiting for them to get the picture when J-hope snapped his fingers gasping in awe "It's her? She's the one that's in Lynn this whole time?" He says.

"Yup and If she's not out of her bodies soon enough there will be no Lynn, that girl is going to unleash all her demonic powers which will drain Lynn's soul, in fact she's slowly disappearing" I told them. "So what do we do?" Jimin ask worriedly "We have to do exorcist on her it's the only thing we can do to save her we need a priest that's willing to help" I told them.

"Then we should call NamJoon hyung" says J-hope. I nodded in response, heading back outside the library in search for Yoongi, we need his cooperation as well.

Venturing downstairs to the kitchen hoping they'd still be there, when it was empty I called out his name over and over but no answer. I began to panic at the thought that his probably alone with Kayla, I ran up the stairs to his room and to my surprise his door was slightly opened, I quietly stepped on the marbled floor entering inside his room. Scanning the place from left to right when I finally heard short and breathy whimpering coming from the bathroom.

My eyes grew wide witnessing Kayla and Yoongi standing there as if ready to attack, Kayla bitterly giggled from the back of Yoongi while he stood there looking at me, but something was off, he looked really insanely deadly his iris and pupil covered in dark piecing black ocean as if his soul had diminished from his body. Hi lips were bleeding a little slightly dripping down. Then on the corner of his left hand he was holding a knife and I knew this wasn't Yoongi anymore he has been manipulated by Kayla.

Kayla linked her arms around Yoongi giving him a kiss on his cheek then letting go.

"Yoongi is gone, his with me now ..don't worry I'll take good care of him" she chuckled. She then pointed her fingers at me and gulped at to what's about to come next.

"Yoongi Oppa, go murder them all" she said grinning widely. Yoongi nodded as he stepped closer and closer.....

_______________
**CUTT~~
I'd like to dedicate this stories to the readers that read, votes and comments :) I really really appreciate the love and support you've given me throughout the year and it's really fun interacting with all of you :) I know I don't reply to everyone which I feel bad about but just know that I really appreciate what you do :) anyways hope you enjoy this story and please vote and comment & I'll see you once again my Jelly Bunnies ^^