2💀

Yes it was finally good to be back home, everything seemed to be the way it used to be, except the fact that my children are missing and I must find them and bring them home.

It's been weeks and still no sign of there whereabouts but I'm sure they're out there safe and sound. In the meantime in case of anything happening to me since I am the heir to my father's company I'm listing people who will have my fortune. Of course my children are included and of course my beloved brothers and sister should have their share in my money.

However my other family members including my cousins have been calling me non-stop or have been kissing my asses for a week wondering if they'll also have there fair of share of my money.

As much as I love my cousins I do not trust them in my estate. I don't trust them one bit. They have there family who have other fortune but they just want mines. So no they're not on the list especially Taeil and his older brother.

______

North Korea

Taeil was stunned that a week ago he had found out the fortune his younger cousin Jungkook have inherited, he tried to show kindness and simply tried to be on his good side. However Jungkook wasn't a stupid boy and knew what Taeil wanted, why he called only for that week. He has never called In the future but this week Taeil just needed a piece of some cash.

Unfortunately his family business hasn't been doing any good and wanted some partnership with Jungkook. However he realizes that being partnered with his cousin doesn't always seem right, it could lead to fights and disagreement which always happens. He wanted to know how jungkook gets so good at business even when he's the youngest of the clan.

Taeil wanted to know his secrets and the only way to do that is of course fake it till he makes it. The amount of money to have in his hands would be a blessing. But he needs to find a way to take the business in his own hands.

By searching through his computer he found an absolute bombshell that'll make Jungkook squirm in his seat.

"So this is the girl Jungkook married in the past..well I wonder where she's been off to"

_______________

Lotus NX
9:45pm

Jungkook was busy writing a letter to Areum a letter that would soon break her heart, as much as Jungkook has love for his ex, he realizes that she was indeed toxic for him, that he needed a break from her. She needed someone better and it wasn't Jungkook. He sighs staring at the last sentence.

'I loved you before however I cannot love you now. Our relationship isn't even a relationship too toxic for us both. I want you to find someone better and I hope you find that king soon. Goodbye areum it was a fun ride with you.'

He sighs deeply now leaning behind his chair staring blankly at a picture frame that had Lynn with him. It was a simple couple photo, one he cherished the most and he kept this on his desk for a very long time. He didn't want to take it out nor did he place it down, it was something he love looking at, because it had her in it. Someone he once cherished and now she was gone.

A knock on the door caused him to avert his direction towards it.

"Come in" he said as he fixed his composure.

The door slightly opened revealing Lexi one of Jungkook assistance. She was very well dressed and is much loved by the company due to her loyalty. She spoke well, and can handle any work progress. She's Jungkooks favorite.

"Oh Lexi good you're here" a smile finally forming on the youngster

"Any news about my children?"

Lexi stood in front of Jungkook smiling, her hands cling together as she scans the man in her view. He didn't mind though, because the woman had a thing for him. But he loves Lynn, and he couldn't be with other woman since he promised to be loyal to her, however it is hard.

She's gone and he did want to mingle around and date a bit.

"Uhm so your older cousins had called at the office and wanted to stop by to discuss some business with you sir" she spoke, just to get the tensions out.

"Is that so?"

"How is he going to come when he's in the north?"

"He has a pass from the marshal sir" she replied

Jungkook sighs and once again leans back on his chair, thinking what Taeil wants so bad in order for him to come all the way to the south to meet him because apparently this will be their first meeting since the age of six.

He stares back at Lexi who flinch by it. Jungkook sighs taking some other paper work then gave it to her.

"That'll be it for today.." he says

She bowed and left leaving the young man to his thoughts.

_______

11:00pm

Andaz Seoul Gangnam

"Sir, your room is ready"

Taeil smiles as he enters in the south with delight. Finally at the hotel that he'll be staying for quiet some time, it's late he needed some rest, however he had lots of plans to that kept him awake for just an hour or so.

His first plan is meeting with Jungkooks beloved wife and of course his children. But knew that meeting the twins would be dangerous since they could literally snitch on him very quickly. Which means he has to win them over first to move on to the next plan.

He plops on the bed, looking at his body guards.

"Minju.."

"Yes sir"

"Find that girl ..and her kids."

"I'd like to meet them.." he snickers.

"We'll start the hunt sir"
_________________
••CUTT~
-OMG!!! sorry for the long wait guys!!!
-hope u enjoy it so far
-pls do comment, it'll make me happy & don't forget to vote also :3