Ch.47💀

The two hyungs approached Jungkook tapping his shoulder making him turn around with rivers of tears in his eyes. He looked distressed and a bit tipsy almost to the point of fainting in front of them, Jin pulled Jungkook into a warm hug rubbing his back while he cried in his chest, his muffled cries echoed throughout the entire mansion. Jin parted Jungkook wiping his little brothers tears away as he formed a weak smile at him.

"C'mon lets go burry her" NamJoon said in a very depressing manner. Jungkook nodded in approval knowing that everything will change for the better, he had to let her go it was the only way for her to be in peace. NamJoon moved pass Jungkook picking Lynn up from the bed carrying the soulless beauty in his arms, they placed her in a white and gold rectangle coffin with faux-gold handles with polish sheen, on the inside had a red puffy bed a floral sheeting that suited with her white milky laced dress. Jungkook glanced at her one final time before Jin covered her up with the sheets.

NamJoon pulled the coffin with a rope as they headed down the stairs into the forest passing an enchanted garden, the garden suited the spot for Lynn the sun washes the garden with a golden glow and the sugar-frosted coating of winter melts from the grass. Bobbing robins joins in, lilting in an age old melody, the garden pond splattered with frogs spawn glistening like mini moons they even have the dark spots, as if to suggest they are as old and alien as the moon itself. At the end of the garden, there is a small grove of trees. Buzzing bees surf the open spaces from flower to flower, desperately seeking pollen. The pollen looks like floating grains of pixie dust, scattered by the blustery wind.

The grass always seems to whisper in the spring, like a church full of people all saying ssssh together. The stalks sway with a salsa rhythm, nodding their heads in delight. At night, the wind dies down and a newly-minted moon appears, drenching shady glades with silver light. Yipping fox cubs can be heard in the distance and the lonely hoot of an owl sounds like a phantom lost in the darkness.

This is where they'll burry the beauty it was a magical place for her hoping that she'll like it when she sees it in a different realm.

Jin picked up the shovel that laid by an angled statute, hitting the grassy field with the prick of the shovel as he continued to dig up a whole. After hours of digging, Jungkook couldn't bare look at them turning away while the two hyungs picked up the coffin landing it deep down on the ground gently. Jin picked dozens of red roses plucking every petal there was and raining it down.

Jungkook started coughing in cries seeing her being buried, it wasn't the sight he wanted to see, it wasn't what he wished for but there was nothing he could do to bring her back, she's gone now and he needed to realize that and move on. But how can you move on when you've cherished one person for so long, trying to learn how to love someone what was different, she challenged him and he accepted it. He was the reason she was dead that was what he felt like.

The two hyungs placed back the dirts till all was left was the bumpy grassy hill. The three sigh holding back there tears as they waited and prayed in silence wishing her a beautiful world in heaven. Even if her body is not flesh and bone her presence will remain with them in there hearts and that was all it matters.

"Good night my princess ...sweet dreams" he said in between his cries. The three slowly walked up to the mansion hoping that the other three has found Yoongi.

Like always the mansion ambience was dead not a single soul to be seen or heard, till couple of muffled ranting coming from upstairs. The three rushed up the stairs following the sounds of boys and girls arguing spatting words out cursing ready to pounce on each other. "What the hell is going on here!" Jin shouted bursting inside with anger, turning there heads remaining quiet when they saw there hyungs "We caught him" V said pointing at Yoongi. "Watch out hyung he could be dangerous" Jimin warned only to get a glare from Yoongi, he wanted to say something but couldn't since they duck taped his mouth.