Ch.11💀

LYNN POV~~

I whipped away the kiss that the guy gave me, it was disgusting and I hated it, how dare he. But glancing at him for awhile he somewhat resembles so much like Jungkook which is weird as if they were related, but I hope not because I really don't want to be associated with he's family.

Going inside the apartment watching Kira draw something on a piece of paper, she smiled at me and I smiled back but weak one, at this point I have no intention of doing anything with her right now. I realize I don't have the strength to take care of her at this moment, it's not that I don't want to but right now I'm not in the mood, I had hopes that when Taehyung finally gets out of prison we can live a normal life. But now it's all been shattered and I'm not even sure if I can do this, them telling me that I've been put on spell so I couldn't remember Jungkook ...it's a lie. We never had a thing, I don't believe at all.

Looking back at Kira who was now fast asleep, I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed closing her room.

In few hours I would be heading out to get Lea and Ailee from school. The twins are always on there own, they hardly need any help and sometimes distance themselves from Kira.

I then walked towards the fridge picking up a bottle of soju and vodka, drinking it down till it simmers in my throat tears started to fall again as I glanced at the ring Taehyung once put on, now he has committed he's life to someone else. How could he do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? I thought as pulled off the ring on my finger throwing it harshly on the wall. Chugging down another bottle of alcohol when my eyes started to become blurry, and soon everything just went black.

~~~~~~~~~( morning )~~~~~~~~~

As weeks past, Namjoon kept coming to meet me, sometimes I would have to visit him because he likes to tell me stuff about Jungkook which I simply nod at his stories, sometimes Yoongi would be the one watching the kids, while I past out in Namjoon place.. and this was one of them days.

I woke up to the sound of doors rattling, my eyes slowly fluttered trying to adjust my vision, when it was clear I looks around scanning the room, it was neat yet had allot of CD & videos and lots off books on the rack, posters of half naked girls, snoop dog and allot cursing on the wall. The closet was wide open revealing tons of convers high and low, Adidas, Nike, you name it he got it, he's clothes were very fashionable, makes me want to wear them as well.

I was lost in my thoughts when I didn't realize that someone came in, looking up to see Nam Joon with a snap back wearing plain white shirt with a green checkered plaid and jeans.

"Morning sunshine " he said flashing he's dimples. Sitting on he's bed not knowing what to think of, "I told you that I'd check up on you from time to time, and I wanted to see if you were okay but guessing from your breath filled with alcohol your not doing so good, and Kira is with Yoongi, he is her uncle by the way" he said and that answered my questions without asking . "Do you want something to eat?" He ask while he sat on a rolling chair. I shook my head putting a strand of hair behind my ear. He simply nodded.

"You should change you look like shit" he chuckled I glared at him while he tossed me he's towel, he pointed to the bathroom in he's room while I went in to take a shower.

When I was done showering I got out and hopefully he isn't there at this moment, peeping through the door as I found him scrolling on he's phone, I really need him to get out. I walked out of the bathroom, tapping him on he's shoulder, he looked at me mouth parted he blinked a little before clearing he's throat.

"I need you to get out" I demanded. He simply just smirked. "It's okay I won't do anything" he said with a grin. He got up as he went towards he's closet handing me a large white western denim shirt. I was about to unwrap my towel when I realize that Nam Joon is still inside the room with me.

"Just take it off Lynn, I've seen girls naked before I know what their bodies look like and I won't be faze by yours" he said still scrolling on he's phone while he looked at me with mischievous eyes. At this point I really had no choice and I didn't want to argue so I took off the towel throwing on the bed, he leaned back on the chair putting he's two hands behind he's back observing my every move, I glanced down noticing that he's bulge was visible. Seriously ... I thought.

He then pulled something from he's drawer throwing a girls underwear. "Why would you have these?" I ask. "Because I sometimes bring girls here and they would need extra panties from a night with me" he said winking.

Sighing as I put it on, grabbing the denim shirt and putting on, it was so big that half of it was falling off my shoulder.

"Well aren't you cute?" He giggled. Blushing from he's words as I sat back down on the bed. Glancing at me worriedly trying to think of something to say.

"Did V ever say anything to you guys?"

Scratching the back of he's head before speaking "He only came to tell me about .. the whole thing" he says leaning back on the chair. I could tell their were more to it than just that, but as of right now I just want to sleep and not think about everything.

"You should go talk to Jungkook, I'm pretty sure he's worried about you" he told me pursing he's lips. I simply nodded but unfortunately I don't want to see him for awhile, I'm just not ready to face him right now.

I thought about what he said about me meeting Jungkook again, tho I don't want to ill try see him again. Sometimes I'm so undecided that my brain hurts.

Twenty minute later NamJoon came out with damper hair still dripping down on he's shoulders and down he's chiseled body. He didn't even care that I was in the room, that he simply un wrapped he's towel grabbing he's boxers and put on a sweat pants. He then climbed on bed and laid next to me, staring at him like this is some kind of joke, but it wasn't he leaned back on the wooden bed frame scrolling on he's phone not even saying anything.

"Nam Joon.."

"Yo~"

"You might want to back away a little" I told him, he then stopped what he was doing and scooted away from me.

______________
**CUTT~~

I'm sorry that I didn't update last night, I had a party and I was really tired so I didn't feel like updating but I'm back again^^ hehehe
Anyways hope you enjoy the chappie ~ please read, Vote and Comment ^^

**SYNT JB**