Ch.27💀

TAEIL ~

I had my men literally kidnapped the twins back home, while Jungkook was still in Japan. How stupid of a father is he to leave his children behind? I guess he isn't as smart as I thought he was.

___________

LYNN~

It's been two weeks now and every thing changed my entire world is corrupted all thanks to Taeil, I wasn't allowed to leave the apartment unless one of he's guards are around . I have no privacy since I sleep with him as if I was actually married to him, he said I was already a whore to begin with, to him I'm just a toy to past he's time nothing more. Tho I'm really heartbroken to the sound of my daughters voices calling Taeil there father, telling them lies about there real father is dead and that they should be lucky that he took us in when no one would. He would beat me up if I disobey him, sometimes my kids watches me get beaten up he would tell them that if they ever disobey their father he will hurt them as well. But they always stay on he's good side so they wouldn't have to suffer, I'll take every beating for them just to save there lives.

It's Monday and I have tons of grocery shopping to do, I grabbed my things and the grocery notes as I headed out.

Today the only day I get to leave, however there was a time limit if I wasn't back at exactly one thirty, Taeil would be up my ass right now

It was a beautiful day in Japan as always, the tall skyscraper hovered over our little bodies as if it were our own dome. Everything seemed so peaceful and calm that I wanted that same feeling back, to be taken cared of and secure from any danger. But not this time, when I go back its nothing like the outside, I'm going to be trapped there for quite some time just like me being prisoned in Jung Kooks mansion before, but a little different I can venture around the apartment... just the apartment and no where else. The apartment is my dome my sanctuary no way out unless you are allowed to go out.

I look back at the crossroad where two of Taeils guards kept a close eye on me, if I ever escape which sometimes I'd rather risk my life to do so, but then at the same time I can't because of my girls and Jung Kook.

I grabbed a basket as I walked in the store, eyes darted at me probably because of my bruised arms and legs, ignoring their stare walking around the store grabbing the things that I needed for tonight's supper. If only I could poison him, but I'm not a scientist and have no experience in making such a thing. Once I settled with all the things I needed I went to the check out counter, the basket was really full but I tried my best to pick it up with my strength when two pairs of hands picked it up for me.

Slowly standing up to say thank you when my eyes widen and my heart beating hard, my body shaking to the sight and tears soon flooding my face.

"Ju-Jung Kook" stuttering as a lump in my throat would not go down.

"Ly-Lynn!" He's eyes were becoming teary as well, he was about to hug me when I suddenly pushed him away but he was faster as he held on to my arm pulling me outside the store. He let go of my wrist as he looked at me trying to process everything "Ho-how!" He began holding he's head walking back and forth eying me. "I'm sorry but I have to go!" I yelled at him while my tears kept leaking, "Whe-where have you been all this time! Why didn't you call me or text me! Wtf Lynn I've been searching for you!" He cried out.

At this point I have to get away from him or else I'm in big trouble if he finds out that I've encountered Jung Kook. He abruptly hugged me yelping at the sudden action, "Please come home!" I'm so sorry but I can't right now, he's arms secured me as always and this will probably be the only interaction we can have right now, I want to hug him back but my mind tells me otherwise. I harshly pulled away with all my strength running away not even looking back.