Ch.30💀

TAEIL~~

We searched and searched not even taking a break from it but everywhere we searched nothing came out from it, I slammed my hands on the glass table thinking hard throwing some books, papers and my computer as it crashed down breaking it apart I wiped my face with my hands sighing deeply. "Where could those money be" I whispered.

"Appa" I turned my head to look at my fake daughter Ailee she came next to me as I pulled her up sitting her on my lap. "Hey what's up kiddo" I said smiling at her "Look what I found" she says pulling out a golden heart shape necklace "Its nice and beautiful just like you" I told her "Thank you" she says getting off my lap running off to wherever she may have gone.

There was a knock on the wooden door glancing up to see Taehyung "What is it now?" I ask annoyed "I don't think there is any money in this place, we've searched everywhere nothing is in this mansion" he said defeated "THERE IS MONEY HERE! WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING!" I shouted at him in frustration. "Well I doubt there is any left" he says leaving closing the double door behind him.

I was in a breaking point, I had to find those money before my cousin starts showing up looking for it too and I can't let that happen. I'm so close to finding it and he's going to ruin everything once again! He always was the perfect kid every family members adore, I loathe him ever since the day he was born and I'm not going to let him take away what's rightfully mine! How dare he come into the picture of my perfect world, I should've killed him when he was still weak and vulnerable.

_________________
V~~

I realize by now we were on a verge of a very big battle, Jung Kook better find that money soon or else we are no longer going to see the world like we used to.

"Oppa!" I look to my right to see Ailee, I picked her up there was a shiny thing dangling from her neck "Hey sweetheart what chu got there?" I ask pointing at the golden thing "Its a necklace I found it up in the basement" she says showing the necklace shaped of a heart with a red rose in the middle. "I think it's nice" I told her. I put her down as she ran away in her room. Shaking my head with a small smile that kid always seem to find the weirdest things in the house.

I then got a text message from Jung Kook, I looked around to see if any one was watching when no one was in sight I walked to towards a different room closing the door and locking it. I then checked the message 'We'll be coming home in about two hours' it says. So there coming back, why? Does he know where the money is? Searching he's name in my contact list as I contacted him, "Hello?" He spoke. "Do you happen to know where the money is?" I ask him walking back and forth panicking like I have to use the bathroom. "Yes, but it's not money it's a necklace" he says. I perked up to the word 'necklace' I know where it is. "I'll call you later!" I shouted hanging up the phone.

Rushing to Ailee's room pulling on the door knob when I heard a scream not just one but four screams and I knew who those screams belonged to.

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG HELP US!" I heard Lynn shouting from downstairs, I ran down the stairs seeing the girls tied up by the neck and arms shivering as they cried in agony.

"Wh-what's going on!" I beamed. "Thank you for telling me where the money is" says Taeil clapping hysterically the twins were nowhere to be found and a panic rose up in my skin. "H-how did you know?" I ask "I have my ways of finding out" he says with a smirk, fucking crap he heard me over the phone, I thought. "You take care of him while you boys take care of these two girls" he says without even moving two buff men grabbed me by my arms "YAH GET OFF ME!" I yelled as they dragged me down tying my arms and leg. "WHAT THE FUCK LET GO OF ME!" I shouted struggling from their grasps. One of the men kicked me in my stomach hard making me spill out blood groaning in pain then I felt another kick this time to my face, they started beating me up while my eyes were beginning to become blurry soon it became dark.

________________
LYNN~~

Areum and I watched as the beat up defenseless Taehyung over and over till he stopped responding. "OPPAA! GET UP NOW! DONT DIE ON ME!" She screamed as she wriggles through the tight ropes. "Shut there mouths" Taeil says and soon five men came toward us pulling us to wherever dragging us outside the mansion "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US!" I shouted trying to pull away from there grips. They threw us down on the hard concrete floor as me and Areum scooted towards each other and before I knew it the men started taking off their pants. "Omg were going to get raped" Areum cried out. I didn't care what happens to me at this moment this is me paying for the sins that I have done, it's my fault everyone is going end up dead. The only thing I'm worried about are my two daughters where I have no idea where they are.

_________________
TAEIL~~

Thanks to that alien for calling my cousin in such short notice I finally get to have the money after all. Now the only thing left to do is find those girls, I told my men to search every room in the mansion even the smallest place can be there hiding spot. "When you find them bring them to me, I want to have a little chat with my two girls" i said they bowed and began searching.

Two hours later I grew impatient "FUCKING FIND THOSE KIDS!" I shouted in distress holding my head banging it in frustration. Once I get my hands on those two I'll break every bone in there tiny little bodies!

"BOSS I THINK I FOUND THEM!" One of my men shouted I smiled in delight rushing to the third floor where my men crowded up a room. "They're in there sir, I heard there voices" he says.

With no time to waste I opened the double door, revealing nothing but a bed and a mirrored closet. Smirking at how pathetic these two girls are thinking they can out run me. I heard soft panting and crying coming from inside the closet, gripping on the rectangular thin handle sliding it slamming it next to the side, they both screamed in horror when they saw me kneeling down to their level as they both scooted back but stopped since there was nowhere to go.

"Hey there Ailee and Lea, I've been looking everywhere for you two" I cooed with a smile.

_______________
(A/N)

Hello again my fellow jellybunnies :3 not much to say other than thank you for always reading, voting and commenting, I really do appreciate the feedbacks from all of you :) anyways have a wonderful day ^^

**SYNT JB**