Ch.8 💀

NAM JOON POV~~

Couple years back then Taehyung and Lynn had a fling but seemed so real, as if they were the real couple. Unfortunately we all had to lie to Jungkook about Lynn..her being dead was the only thing that made everything seemed a bit more normal. He has no clue that she's still alive and well, the only thing we have told him was that his kids were simply missing.. He believed it and made sure they were found immediately.

Jungkook does however know that Taehyung and Lynn had a thing. He didn't like it but he did the same back then so he couldn't say shit either. He even knew about the ring, but I guess now he'll probably find out that he took it off.

But wheb I heard the V is dating Areum it made me sick to my stomach, how can he betray Lynn like that after everything he's done to her he's going to dump the girl? What an ass even tho I was pissed at what he's doing right now I have to go back to the warehouse and meet the guys, all of them has finally got out of prison and hopefully they'll keep themselves sober from killing.. well we'll try not to.

Once I arrived at the warehouse all their cars were lined up, walking towards them as they sat on the couch across from each other listening to music or just catching up with one another.

"Yo!" I shouted their heads turned to my direction as each one got up and did a bro hug, and fist pumps.

"Hyung what took you so long?" Jimin says

"Dude your never going to believe what just happened..." I said staring at them seriously. We all took a seat on the couch while Yoongi & Jin sat next to me, J-hope & Jimin sat across from us. They looked at me waiting for me to talk "So where is V? He should've got out of prison by now." J-hope says "Well that is another thing I need to talk to you guys about. I met up him at our old cafe and guess what he told me.." I waited for them to actually guess but since they just stared at me with anticipation I had to just continue "That idiot is dating Areum he even has a ring a different ring he pretty much dumped Lynn for your sister " I said glaring at Yoongi who just sigh he couldn't believe he just heard that either and I'm sure he's upset about the whole thing as well.

"Is there a reason why he's with her?" Jimin ask still shocked. Shrugging because I really don't know "all he said was to trust him" I told them, I'm not too sure if I could trust V to whatever he's up to he's so confusing that sometimes I wanna throw him back to he's planet and make him think about what he's doing.

"V is up to something.. and weather good or bad let him decide, in the end he'll be the one being hurt. Besides if you do something bad to one person Karma will bite you in the ass" Yoongi says while closing he's eyes.

"So your saying your going to let V marry your sister?" Jimin ask.

"I'm saying let him do whatever he pleases .. as of right now the only problem we have to take care of is Taeil, but you know V .. he's not the type to actually kill anyone I doubt he can even pull a trigger" Yoongi replied back, then again I guess he is right whatever V is up to I hope he doesn't over do it. Lynn not remembering Jungkook wasn't what I expected from him but him actually killing .. heck he's not like that.

"Sadly Lynn only knows few things about Jungkook..which is the bad part of it never the good side" says Jimin.

"Here's what I say, let V take care of Areum while we take care of Taeil that way they both won't get in the way with Lynn and Jungkook"I told them.

They all nodded and Yoongi just hum in agreement. So it's settled we have no choice in eliminating Taeil I guess for the sake of the maknae and Lynn we have to slaughter him.

EOP~~
__________________

LYNN POV~~

My head was pounding hard as if someone was knocking on the double door. I groggily sit up swigging my hair back and coming to my senses that I've been asleep 3-4 hrs ago. I guess I was that tired I thought to myself. Suddenly the booming sound echoed in my room..a loud ruckus started to form outside of my room.

"What the hell is going on.." I said. I got up from bed and quickly rush towards the double door and immediately open both handles, only to find a man standing in front of me.

"Wh-who are you?!" She shouted.

"We've finally found you miss" said a guy who simply seemed like a body guard to someone.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"Mr. Jeon has been trying his absolute best ti find you, and you're here in a palace."

"C-cuz I'm a princess and I can't leave my country!"

"I'm sorry but we cannot disobey our Master..he wants you home."

"No! I won't go, whe-where is Taehyung!? He's the only person I can talk to if I go there, I don't want to meet Jungkook or whatever he is! He killed my father and I hate him for it!"

"Your father wasn't a good man.." he simply said.

What did he just say? That my father wasn't a good man?! Tears started to form as I remember burying my father and placing him in a casket! The only father I had is gone.

Before I could speak my eyes completely shut down and all I felt was a loud thud.

~~~
The man quickly picked up the girls escaping the homeland. He had given a note to Bam Bam about the situation which he did dare question and let the body guard take the girls.

2 hours passed, Lynn and the children were sent back to Korea.

_____
2:30 pm JK POV

I closed my eyes shut..trying to remember what Lynn and I shared, although our relationship was very toxic one. I cannot help but feel a little bit of delight knowing that she's out there somewhere..if my cousin was right about her being alive then I must find her till I reach the end of the earth. So I've sent some of my mens to Thailand in search for her.

I clenched the grip of the chair handles almost breaking it apart, my brows furrowed downward as I continued to calm myself down. Anger was rising inside of me..blood boiling in its hottest temperature, getting worked up about the thought of her coming back to me.

My thoughts snapped back in place when my phone was buzzing in my left pocket. I gulped thinking about what the outcome would be like.

Placing the phone on my left ear I talked to my men.

"Hello.."

"Sir..I have good news"

My eyes widen a bit hearing what he had to say next. My heart pulsing rapidly about to burst like a confetti.

"T-tell m-me.."

"She's alive sir, so is the children"

And that was it..I hanged the phone. My lips partly agape as my tongue slithers softly on my lips.

A small chuckle departures out of me, which then turned into a laughter.. a crazy hungry laughter. My poor baby..my poor kids! They've come back ..they have all return!! I thought to myself.

"I want her in my arms again!" I shouted.

"Dammit I want her and need her immediately!"

EOP~~
__________________
*CUTT~~
Lynn is somewhat slowly getting her memories back, and I adore her outfit on the pic :) it's cute hahah Anyways short update I'm sorry it isn't long enough but I hope you guys enjoy the chappie :) Anyways please read, vote and comment ^^ TY~~

**SEE YOU NEXT TIME JELLY BUNNIES**