Ch. 22💀

JK ~~

I was taking a nap when suddenly the door unlocked revealing a guard with a paper in he's hands, he handed it to me as I looked at him confused "Looks like you can have a free day today" he says chuckling. Bowing at him as he headed back, walking towards the bathroom as I got ready to get out of here. Once I was done the guards escorted me out and gave me back some of my money that they have been keeping from me. Smelling the fresh dull air early in the morning was just exhilarating even if it was for one day at least I wasn't stuck with that weirdo chick in my room, I needed this anyways to get rid of all my thoughts that has been lingering in my head for couple of weeks now. I took the bus from the institute to the city leading me to my condo that I've never really used much till now. Going back to the mansion was a no no if I did go back I had a feeling one of Taeil's buddy would be watching trying to find out my house code, without me they couldn't get inside and even tho I was free from that rotten hell hole I couldn't escape out of the wrist band they've put on me, I was just a lost dog in the city to them.

I thought about Lynn for awhile thinking about maybe the reason why she wouldn't come visit me is because she's afraid that I might do something to her, that's absolutely not going to happen as much as I loath from what she did I wouldn't hurt the woman that I'll be with for the rest of my life. I'll forgive her if she explained to me the reasons why and hopefully she wouldn't do those things again, if she did then I have no idea what else I can offer her.

Picking up my phone in my pocket as I tracked her down, I installed a mini chip in her phone just in case she wouldn't escape that's pretty much how we can always find her, but I took her phone away so she wouldn't call anyone at that time somehow she got it back probably from Taehyung.

The drive was 5 hours long still having those thoughts in my head that when I get there it won't be a pretty picture tho I fought with my conscious to think of something else positive rather than the negative thoughts that's surrounding my brain. Once I reached the house I parked the car next to ..Yoongi's? Taking a deep breath praying that something good will out of this but it wasn't a promise when I knocked on the door couple times and when the door opened she was holding on to Yoongi's arm tightly and free hand laced with he's.

"O-OPPA!?" She shouted surprised that I'm in front of her and my back stabbing hyung.This is really ridiculous I thought as I furrowed my brows together. I told them that I had free day since I was good but looks like I was interrupting something, yanking her arm off of Yoongi's as I pulled out the ring that was on her finger, she asked me why I did that and I told her that I wasn't going to divorce her rather than let her figure out who she loved the most.

When she said she loved me, it hit me hard I want to believe that but as of right now it just seems so fake, I had to say something that will stab her heart like she did to mines words that can make her go back to her senses.

"Save it Lynn.. your a slut and always will be, so in the meantime go ahead and fuck as many guys as you like, when your through let me know who you want to spend some your life with because it seems like you have no idea who your in love with" the words I said to her, her eyes began to tear up covering her mouth as I stormed out and drove back to the city. I guess I'll be going back earlier then I thought.

________________
LYNN~~

How could he say those to me, those words ripped off my heart slicing it millions times, I was aware of what I did and I'm so stupid enough to fall for these guys I honestly didn't understand why I did all this to begin with, my body just reacted because of their words and touch almost putting me into a spell of their own.

I didn't realize that I was still holding on to Yoongi's arm and hands untangling it. Yoongi only shook his head thinking the same. Honestly sometimes I wonder why I'm so disgusting and why I do what I do, practically giving my bodies to them on daily basis. I shouldn't be like that. It's disgusting and I'm disgusted by my own actions. I can't go back and change anything and that's the most haunting thing ever.