Ch.33💀

Above is Yoongi daughter Yoona ~~ ^^
________________
YG~~

While we stopped to take a break, like Taehyung said, we can't go after Jungkook right now. He wants to kill and for us to help him is like a trap if we go there, he too could lash at us, in the meantime if he does need backup we're always ready to fight. But today I got something important to do.

Today I'm finally going to meet my daughter who I didn't know I had one, I'll cherish her like I cherish my niece. The anxiety is killing me of the thought of finally meeting a mini girl version of me, my own flesh and blood, it's exciting and also nerve recking tho I'm a bit nervous to see her, many thoughts lingers in my head saying that she might not like me or doesn't think of me as her father, but I'll do everything to make happy.

My door opened as I abruptly got up from the bed to approach Haneul and in her arms was a beautiful baby girl, it's bad enough I wasn't there to witness her grow up but I'm here now with her and I won't leave them out of my sight. She was sleeping peacefully that I didn't want to disturb her, "Oppa, meet your baby girl" Haneul says as she slowly handed her to me, that moment when I held her precious body made me overwhelming with joy to finally have her in my arms was the best feeling ever.

I couldn't stop staring at her porcelain face and her bloody rosy cheeks and her chest nut hair shined through the sunlight that filled up my room. "Hey there baby, I'm your dad" letting about a chuckle as I flash a bright smile looking at her. Haneul approached me as she hugged me "You're going go be a great dad Yoongi" she says leaning in and pecked my cheeks, I pecked her back while I held onto her hands gesturing her to lay on my bed, "Let's all sleep here" I told her in a tired husky voice, she smiled at my request as she lay down resting her head on my chest while Yoona slept on top of me as I gently caressed her small back.

This moment I can never forget.

____________________
JIN~~

She should be awake by now I thought, putting miso soup and a glass of water on the tray heading upstairs to her room. When I opened the door, she was up and awake staring at the mirror trying to look at her back not even noticing that I came in "Don't touch that, it's still healing" I told her, she tilt her head to me not saying anything except headed back to her bed sitting upright. "I thought you might be hungry so here I made you miso soup and here is your water" I said placing the tray on a mini table in front of her. Her face was pale and dreary as if her soul just left her body making her seem like a ghost, she hasn't been eating lately or drinking which bothered me, she has to get better but unfortunately she doesn't seem like she wants to..almost giving up on herself.

"You should eat or at least drink, you'll need strength to take care of your kids" I told her, not a single word escape her mouth, her eyes glued to the soup deep in her thoughts. "Well I'll leave you alone for now, but please don't touch your wounds" warning her before I close the door behind.

"How is she?"

Flinching a bit to see Taehyung in the back of me. "You scared me!" I said slapping he's arm playfully "Sorry hyung" he says with a weak smile. "She's doing fine, she just needs to eat and drink more, I don't want her to starve to death and for her wounds it's healing but it'll leave scares forever" answering he's questions earlier. He only nodded while holding onto Kira hands, ever since the incident Taehyung became the step-father for Kira since he's now married to Areum, I'm not sure what Jung Kook would feel about Kira having to call Taehyung appa now but they better resolve it soon before another drama will come out of it again.

_________________
JK~~

There's nothing I want more then to avenge my wife and everything my cousin did to make my family suffer, he put everyone in danger and I can't let him continue to do so.