Ch.39💀

JK ~~

I felt a light weight on my chest as I slowly rubbed my eyes getting up a bit to see Lynn laying on me. Smiling at the beautiful creature not remembering what exactly happened last night, we had a few bloody drinks then we end up here in bed ..together. I shot my eyes wide realizing that she's here, Jin hyung is going to be upset when he finds out she's not in the hospital. Shaking her shoulders harshly trying to wake her up because Jin hyung might come check up on me soon.

She groan slightly holding her head as she sat up her eyes close and furrowed brows. "What time is it?" yawning tiredly. "It's time for you get back to the hospital" I whispered, she abruptly got up shaking her head "No way I'm going back there!" She yelled.

The door rattled opening seeing Jin hyungs mouth parted angry at the impossible sight. "What the hell is she doing here?! Did you go help her escape!?" he shouted pointing at me "No, she came in last night" I told him. I knew he wasn't please with my answer, knowing him he's going to take her back. "You need to go back" he says pulling her outside the room, following them as he tugged on her elbow harshly. "Hyung! She's not harming anyone let her stay!" arguing with my hyung is the hardest, they never seem to listen to what I say or think. He should understand that I'm not a little kid anymore I'm a grown man.

"Get off me!" She pushed him away gazing back him with daggers in her eyes "You need to go back to the hospital right away! They'll be looking for you!" he persuaded.

"Hyung! She's my wife she has the right to stay if she wanted to!" I beamed at him, he pulled my hair harshly taking me to the library shutting the door, guess I'm going to get lectured again. Being the youngest has allot of disadvantage especially when it comes talking back at your elders, you always have to listen to what they say but they always make a big deal about everything I do it's annoying.

"Look I know your heads over heels with that girl, but I'm doing this for your own good, she needs to go back so she won't harm anyone ..especially the kids" he said. I know that he's worried about me and the girls but I can take care of Lynn she's not a threat to me. "Hyung please let me prove to you that's she's doing fine" pleading to him as I rubbed my palms together pouting like a baby, which I don't normally do but sometimes you if you want something do something stupid.

He only sigh scratching his head in frustration. "Jung Kook I'm so tired of this! Just get her out when I get back from work" he says walking towards the door trailing after him while closing the door behind me.

He is such a bitch sometimes I thought sighing in defeat, Lynn leaned back on the wall eyeing Jin walking away. She walked towards me pulling me into a hug, "He hates me doesn't he?" she says pouting sadly, pinching her cute cheeks leaning in to give her a kiss on her forehead "No, he's just.. overprotective towards us" chuckling awkwardly.

"Where are the twins?" she ask scanning around the hallway "There at school" I told her. She only nodded in response.

"Jung Kook want to come play basketball with us!" J-hope ask while he dribbles the ball then stopped when he saw Lynn, he pointed at her from head to toe "It's a long story hyung I don't want to explain it" I said pulling him away. "Is Jin fine with her here?" whispering as he took slight glances at her, shaking my head pursing my lips together. "Well whatever, let's go play hoops!" he says pulling my arm towards the door "Lynn I'll be back in the meantime have fun in here for awhile!" shouting from afar.

"Wait where is everyone?" I ask realizing that everyone isn't around. "Everyone is at the park except Nam Joon he's working on some songs" he said.

____________
NJ ~~

The rest of the guys went ahead to play basketball as for me I've wanted to join them but decided to stay since I wanted to write some songs, if I don't write it in time the lyrics will fade away and it'll make it harder for me to remember about the lyrics again.

I was so immersed in my own thoughts not noticing that someone or something was inside me room tho I shrugged it off as I continued to nod along the beat in my headphones.

Having that weird feeling that someone is watching you really gives me the creeps especially when I'm alone in this giant ass mansion. I didn't think much of it as played around the instruments on the computer when two hands started to slowly go down my chest from the back.

I instantly took off my headphone turning around to find Lynn in my room with a smirk on her face. Wait..how did she get in and why is she back?.

"Hi oppa whatcha doin?" She ask pulling up a chair plopping down as she crossed her legs. Not knowing what to do looking dumbfounded at her. "Lynn?! What the hell you doing here, shouldn't you be at the hospital" furrowing brows leaning on the rolling chair putting one of my leg up while my chin rested on my palm. She rolled her eyes at the question "What are you working on?" dodging the question as she grabbed one of the papers I was working on eyeing them nodding in approval.

I've decided not to ask her why she's here because probably the maknae the one that let her escape. She then got up from the chair as she came closer to me smiling like an idiot, my heart was beating, gulping down my saliva while dirty thoughts started forming in my head. "Oppa~" she cooed she then straddled me which startled me a bit.

"Lynn what the fuck!" I yelled pushing her away "Stop being such a baby! You know you want me!" forming a smirk as she pulled me down kissing her. My eyes were wide opened at the sudden action that was happening, the bad part was that I couldn't pull away, I held onto her waist pulling her up a bit making out harshly. She tilted her head to the side giving me access to her neck, I then leaned in sucking it hard leaving a bruised love mark on her, she pulled my shirt making the kiss deeper but then the door busted opened.

"What the fucking hell is going on?!" Jung Kook shouted.

Shit! We're both screwed I thought. Lynn pulled away as she ran to him hugging him tightly. What the fuck!

"Oppa.. Nam Joon tried to make a move on me, if I didn't he was going to hurt me" innocently looking up at him. I was in shock at her words, I couldn't believe she's being like this.

What the damn fuck! "No this is all her fault she came to me!" I shouted angrily. "Save it hyung! You've betrayed me" he says. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOUR GOING TO BELIVE THIS PSYCHO GIRL INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN BRO!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Yes because she's my wife of course I believe her!" he growled pulling her away, she turned around winking at me with a smirk.

I clenched my jaw at the sight of them leaving my room. This was utterly bullshit I'm not going to stand here and be accused of doing something to her when she made the first move. I'll get her for this, "Better watch out Lynn I'll be coming for you" forming a frown as I inhale and exhale at the thoughts I had in mind.

______________
**CUTT~~
Sorry if this is a lame chapter I tried my best to make it good, lately I don't have enough inspiration so it shows in my writing 😪.. anyways hope you guys continue to vote, read and comment that be nice :3..

**SYNT JB**