Ch.12💀

LYNN~~

Being with Nam Joon the whole day was ...I guess not so bad, he didn't really do anything crazy which I was praying to God that he wouldn't do shit to me when I'm asleep. In the end he treated me with respect even though we had our own battles in the past.

I was in he's kitchen preparing a meal and I know I shouldn't even be doing this, promising myself that I shouldn't get involve in Jungkooks family feud.. It's been two weeks now and I haven't visited him since the incident. But Nam Joon insist in making me visit him once in awhile, tho I couldn't help but agree to whatever he ask. As for Kira she now lives with Yoongi, although I oppose to the whole thing, I had no choice but to let her live with him for awhile till things settled because apparently I'm not myself lately ever since Taehyung divorced me I've been a mess and I don't want her to see me like that. I didn't want Kira to stay with someone who's going to affect her mood it's bad enough that I have to let her go, but it's also bad that I'm going to make her feel so much pain because I'm in pain. And staying with Nam Joon is helping me get through the day.

I used to despise that man, but he isn't as bad as I thought. So then it was settled..I guess I'll go see him.

Preparing a meal for Jungkook when Nam Joon walked in, he was wearing a light blue blazer and he's hair slick back. "Where are you going?" I ask while cutting some bananas.

"Club" he grinned. "Well have fun and don't drink too much" I said not even looking at him.

"I should say the same thing about you" he said picking a piece of banana from the bowl. Ignoring he's remark as he took out he's keys, he waved good bye and out the door he goes.

I then packed the fruits in a bento box so it would be easier for me to carry, I then went upstairs to get ready, I found out that today Jungkook gets to go out for one day since he has been a good boy and getting out of the institute was like freedom to him.

Then gain, his brother owns the fucking institute so of course he gets an all day pass from his older brother Jin.

When I was out of the shower I realize that Kira would always prepare the outfit for me, and now that she's not here I have no idea what I should wear, I then grabbed my suit case digging inside making a mess in the guest room, I then finally found a really pretty yellow romper off the shoulder top, putting on some make up on as I looked at myself in the mirror. Giving it a thumbs up while I grabbed my things.

I made sure that I would lock the doors, check to see if the stoves were on and when everything was in perfect position I left the penthouse.

___________ ( hospital )_______

Coming back to the hospital felt like visiting the place for the first time in two weeks. It felt the same as every other times I come and visit, eerie and mischievous, nothing seems to be in well shape everything looks run down almost a deserted hospital compared to the others in the city.

Since the nurse already knew who I was she this time she didn't give me any visiting pass, instead she just told me to follow her, bowing at her trailing behind when we finally stopped in front of Jungkooks room, my heart was beating fast again and I really think it shouldn't be doing that, I didn't even want to come, I was force to come here all thanks to Nam Joon. She unlocked the door gesturing me to go inside.

He was surprised that I actually came, he's mouth parted and he's eyes were wide checking me out from top to bottom nodding approving from the way I dressed, I couldn't help how good looking he was either wearing a dress shirt and also black ripped jeans, staring at him for too long when he snapped he's fingers in my face to wake me from my day dream.