Ch.43💀

JK ~~

I couldn't believe what I just heard, the fact that there was someone inside of Lynn that has been making her seem like a very horrifying person when in real life Lynn is a sweet girl, a very precious girl to me. How she even began to get possessed was a mystery, there are many bad and good people we have killed in this mansion and there spirits does seem to roam around the place trying to find an escape in this prison mansion, I've heard that sometimes these demonic creatures find the weakest person and use them as there own energy source, they must've thought that Lynn was the weakest one out of all of us, but who is the girl in her then?

She walked away leaving me standing there while the rest of the guys continued to bowl. The only way to get Lynn back is to find out who the girl is in her and how to get rid of her, what she said was right, even if I try to harm her I'm also harming Lynn and I don't want to hurt her anymore.

I've decided to gather the boys in the basement hoping that the girl won't hear what we're planning.

"Guys, family meeting in the basement" I announced. They perked up putting down the bowling ball on the stance as they followed me down the stairs and into the musty cold cemented basement. They all sat around the table while they waited for me to speak.

"She pretty much just told me that she's someone else, she's not Lynn more like a demonic girl in her" I told them ruffling my hair. "Now you finally got that shit in your brain" Yoongi says slightly chuckling, giving him a death glare clearing my throat to continue.

"We all know she's not Lynn she's a demonic girl and I want her out of Lynn, but how? I mean honestly I have no idea who she is, I'm pretty sure she's someone we've killed before" I said.

The hard part is that we've killed so many girls in the past that we have no idea which one just became a demon. "Firstly Jungkook should keep eyes on that girl, secondly Taehyung, Jimin and J-hope you three find out who she really is, and me, Yoongi and Jin will try find out away to get rid of her, if we can't think of anything else ...we might have to exorcism her" NamJoon said pursing his lips thinking hard.

I didn't like the sound of the idea of her being exorcise but if that's the last resort we have left then we have no choice but to do so. I'm so worried about Lynn, my heart aches that's she's all alone in the dark world wanting to be free from the evil spirit that has taken over her body and soul.

"Alright ... then let the games begin" Yoongi says as he stood up from his seat and do did the others.

__________________
V ~~

Once we headed out the basement our eyes shot wide to see Lynn standing leaning against the walls waiting for us. She had that devilish smirked on her face as she twisted the tips of her hair around.

She gasped as she saw Yoongi, she locked her arm around his as they both walked away. We weren't worried about Yoongi because he can handle himself, he'll play her games which he enjoys doing. But something about this wasn't right, why is she suddenly going after Yoongi but not the rest of us.

"V what are you thinking?" J-hope ask patting my shoulder.

"Nothing much" I said shaking the thoughts away as we headed to the library room where we store all the names of the people we murdered.

_______( 8 hours later )_____

We started to look through hundreds and thousands of names all girls actually and nothing seemed to ring any bell. We were getting really tired and a bit cranky that we couldn't think of any girl in particular.

"Oh look Yoongi and Lynn having fun playing basket ball together" I perked up to see Jimin staring out the window.

I headed towards there looking down to see them having fun kind of like couples would do. But this could be something to make Jungkook jealous, even tho he knows it's not the real her, her outer appearance says otherwise, it's still Lynn's body and face so anytime he sees her with Yoongi he will still feel cheated inside.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling as I sat back down on the chair having deep thoughts.

"It's no use there no way we can find out who that demon girl is" Jimin whined across from me. "Just keep looking" J-hope beamed, Jimin pouted continuing the search.

Getting thirsty myself as I headed downstairs to the kitchen. To my surprised to see Lynn getting tons of different beverage pouring it all into one plastic container mixing it up as she shakes it vigorously. "I'm Yoongi's little princess, Yoongi's little princess~" she sang "La la la la la Yoongi's beloved princess~~" she kept singing.

Then it hit me hard, scanning her as she twirled around like a ballerina stretching her arms and legs, my mouth was in awe when she looked at me pretending to shoot me with her index fingers "Bang Bang ..V is dead" she says giggling at her own actions. Biting my lips as I finally knew who she was.

"Seems like you enjoy being alive again" I told her.

_______________
**CUTT~~
So I made another JungKook fanfic which I just updated today ...Oh my, I need to stop writing so much *sigh* well hope you'll read it someday ...but anyways hope you enjoy this story please don't forget to read, vote and comment ^^

**SYNT JB**