Ch.46💀

The three boys gasp covering there mouth in shock at the sudden change in plan of the situation while tears streamed down from the three trying to breath normally. They couldn't believe what just happen and how it happen, everything went by so fast that it was like a speed of light.

Yoongi didn't shoot his boys but at Kayla technically it was Lynn that was shot two inches to her heart. He dropped the gun shaking uncontrollably at the event he just caused, tears were forming from his tired puzzled look at the image of her holding onto the pain from her chest. Blood was oozing fast despite the fact that the others were still tide up, he couldn't move a muscle he stood there frozen watching her die in front of him.

"DAMIT YOONGI DO SOMETHING!" V shouted making him come back to his senses. He shook his head hesitantly still not knowing what else he could do, he really couldn't move he was paralyzed by the whole thing. He wanted to help so bad but he's not a doctor, he wouldn't know anything to stop the bleeding.

He shook his head vigorously hitting it with the palm of his head grunting and screaming as he covered his mouth "OMG I FUCKING KILLED HER!" he mumbled between his covered mouth.

"Hyung untie us first ...HURRY!" V shouted, without anytime to waste Yoongi finally listened as he jumped down from the pit grabbing his gun as the three of the boys put there hands up in the air separating there wrist apart, Yoongi pulled the trigger shooting the ropes above them as it falls off their wrist. They immediately got out of the pit hurrying towards Lynn as she still coughing in blood her eyes seemed to be fading quickly as she held her heart trying stop the bleeding.

"LYNN!?" V cried out lifting her up carrying her bridal style running towards the mansion.

Jimin called the rest of the boys to come home right away yelling at Jin hyung to hurry up. "There on there way " Jimin says. V laid her on the ground as the others rushed to get washed cloth, alcohol and some strings to stitch her up.

Lynn laid there perfectly still trying to keep herself awake but blurry vision was surfacing her eyes, tears were strolling down her cheeks as she panted heavily gulping the lump from her throat. Couple minutes later she heard faint noises surrounding her, she couldn't make out what they were saying but she felt that they were worried for her, she felt one of them shake her shoulders somewhat yelling at her to do something or say anything. But she couldn't, no matter how much she wanted to speak something pulled her voice down forcing her to mute a single word.

She had enough strength to lift her eyes a bit bigger only to witness a precious being in her presence. "LYNN, LYNN!" he shouted at her but to no responses she looked at him with no expression. Jungkook felt as if everything from the past was beginning to haunt him once again to see her lifeless in his arm, "PLEASE DONT FUCKING DIE " he cried out holding her tightly.

"Move Jungkook let me operate on her" Jin says pushing the maknae aside, he and NamJoon took her once to the medical room operating on her chest that continually kept bleeding out. "She's loosing too much blood" NamJoon warned, Jin kept silent as he did his job knowing that there was probably no chance for her surviving, the bullet was stuck inside her he needed to take it out and stitch up her skin but he also needed to know if her heart is anywhere affected by it. Two inches is still close and she could still bleed out to death.

30 min later~~

Jin sigh in defeat as he placed his two fingers on her neck feeling her pulse but unfortunately it was no where to be found. "She's ..gone" Jin said ruffling his hair, even if he did take out the bullet and stitched her up there was nothing more he could do, now the hardest part is to break the news to the youngest one. Jin knew Jungkook couldn't live without her and he didn't want Lynn to be left alone, he might hurt himself again now that she's gone.

Jin and NamJoon came out of the medical room with frustration and defeat In there eyes, this was something they needed to talk to Jungkook alone.

Four boys came charging towards them like army's in battle, they seemed to have hopes in them but when the hyung came back those hopes turned to a sad expression. The two hyungs pulled Jungkook aside all the way to the corner separating him from the rest, the hyungs looked at each other as if waiting for one to tell the truth "S-so wh-what happened?" Jungkook ask softly pursing his lips that was somewhat showing a weak smile of hope.

"Uhm... Jungkook Ly-"

"HYUNG WHERE IS YOONGI?!" J-hope shouted.

They all flinched at the sudden disappearance of Yoongi, the three sprinted in the medical room where the others were searching for him. They all ran upstairs to his room to find it empty then they went to the basketball ball field where he was no were in sight, the searched all over the mansion but no Yoongi.

"You three keep searching for him, I'm sure he didn't go far" Jin told them, they all nodded as they ran out slamming the door.

"Jin where did Jungkook go?" NamJoon ask, Jin eyes widened turning around to see the medical room opened. "Shit" he cussed going inside to witness Jungkook crying on the bed of his now deceased wife.

Jungkook held her body up caressing her porcelain face as tears dripped down her cheeks. He bawled out in tears at the sight of her not moving, he couldn't believe this was happening everything he did and sacrifice only to still have her lying dead in his arms. He tried his hardest to save her but it wasn't enough, there love wasn't strong enough and he blamed himself that he couldn't save her in time. He loved her so much even if he did harmed her in the past, he still had the desire of feeling happy whenever she was around. He changed because of her and he wanted to thank her for destroying his demon, now that the Kayla is gone so was Lynn. She was now left in the darkness all alone with no one by her side, Jungkook was her light but she couldn't reach it time.

He looked at her beautiful soul that was still shinning bright even in the dim room, he kissed her forehead to her lips, hoping that she'll never forget the sweet taste of his lips against hers.

He wanted to tell her how much he loved her and adored every moment with her even if they were apart for awhile or even lasting for thirty minutes at the institution, he wanted to say 'I forgive you' for all the things she did to hurt him, and to apologize to her for hurting her in the past. He wanted to tell her so many more things but it's sad that it ended this way. It's heartbreaking that she couldn't take care of her twins or even see them one last time.. but more importantly it was very heartbreaking that he couldn't see her in wedding dress because he still kept the ring from when he took it off of her fingers. He wanted to give it to her but ever since she got possessed he kept it just in case she'd return back to normal but instead she return back to being perished.

He wiped the remaining tears form his eyes as he rummaged through his jean pocket, he slip the 30k diamond ring in her fourth finger one last time as he lifted her up walking up the stairs and into his room placing her soulless body down.

"Lynn ..you're in heaven now and nothing will harm you anymore..." tears were forming as he tried to keep it in, he chocked on his tears staring at her beautiful features like a sleeping beauty in real life. He chuckled slightly trying to smile a bit "Please wait for me my princess, I'll be with you once again" he sniffles smiling weakly. He leaned down pecking her cheeks "And thank you for existing in my life" he says one final time.

________
**CUTT~~
The chapter is almost done ~ maybe two more to go? We'll see :) anyways thank you so much for reading my stories you guys are so jamming awesome haha, don't mind the grammars I'll fix it soon 😅 and please don't forget to read, vote and comment :) SEE YOU NEXT TIME JELLYBUNNIES ^^