Ch.19💀

So do you guys like the pic above? ~ took me hours to find a pic with these two brother sister love 😪 hehehe ~~
__________________

JK ~~

My head was aching in pain from seeing those pictures, now I wonder if I made the right decision in marring her, was it too early to put the ring on or is this some crazy karma from the things I've done to her? I pulled out a lighter flickering it then thrown it on the pictures tho I kept one just to remind me how much torture those two have done to me. I watched as the pictures were drowning in flames curled up into dusty black ashes.

"What are you going to do about Lynn?" Shifting my gaze at Nam Joon Hyung. Right now I'm not sure what to think of, I still couldn't believe she had the nerve to do that even after she remembered me she still has feelings for that jerk that fucking poisoned her brain. Lost in my own thoughts when Nam Joon waved he's hands in front of my face to wake me up from this crazy nightmare. I blinked twice realizing I've been staring at the pictures for too long.

"Sorry...Uhm ...I don't know.. I'll talk to her ... I guess" I simply said than I went back to starring at the flaming pictures.

"Wow~ that's it? Your just going to talk to her?! What happened to beating a girl whenever they've stabbed your back, because that's what she just did, stabbed your back.... she just had sex with ..."

"YEAH I FUCKING KNOW! SHE HAD SEX WITH TAEHYUNG!" I GOT IT DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE!" I shouted cutting him off as he remained quiet. I huff a sigh thinking of what I'll do when I get my hands on both of them. I looked back at my Hyung waiting for me to say something "Look... I don't know what I'll actually do to Lynn but .. I know that I'll try not to be all aggressive to her like before" I said leaning on the bedside.

He simply nodded, he checked he's watch knowing that he has to leave soon. "Well I got to go, as for now sleep and do me a favor and try not to kill yourself" he says stepping on the the pictures subsiding the fire. I nodded back waving at him as he walked out leaving me in this dim deranged room. I picked up the picture that I saved from the rest of them.

How could she just sat there next to him, from the pictures it seemed like they were sleeping together. But at the same time, I wasn't really too sure. I guess I should hear her side of the story. But it definitely looked like they were sleeping, and if so. I would definitely be furious.

__________________
TAEIL ~~

So I found out where Taehyung took the girl I followed them and what I saw was really interesting even when they're married they still have time to cheat on their love ones ... Lynn is a slut and so is Arum I don't understand why those two losers wants to fall in love with these whores, there nothing more of a backstabbing cheaters. I got out my polaroid camera taking pictures of them two, once I was done I simply put in an envelope and send it to the hospital hopefully Jung Kook will enjoy his slutty girlfriend fucking he's best friend, chuckling at the thought.

Driving back home when I suddenly I spotted Aruem walking around barefooted with a bottle of alcohol twirling around singing some kind of song, her sweater was draped down her arm wearing a dress, I pulled over on the side of the rode getting out of my car running in front of her. "What the hell are you doing out here?"

She just scoffed chugging the alcohol down, she ignored passing me but I pulled her arm back. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She yelled. "Your drunk moron!" Shouting back at her, I carried her bridal style while she hit me on my chest begging me to put her down when she wouldn't stop hitting me I banged her head on the car door, blood was forming on her forehead tho it made her stopped talking, she held her head feeling the blood as she whimpers in pain. "MY BROTHER WILL KILL YOU !" She shouted one last time as I shoved her in the back seat. Speaking of brother, I wonder what he'll think when he watches he's lovely sister gets banged.

I hopped inside the drivers seat as she screamed and banged on the doors and window. "LET ME OUT! FUCKING GET ME OUT!" She yelled I turned around pulling out a gun pointing at her head. "SHUT UP! OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!" Shouting back at her, she cried out but subsided couple minute ago. I turned around to check up on her, she fell asleep right away... well not for long.

Once we reached my apartment I picked her up laying her on my bed. Going to my computer as I clicked on record, I then rushed down to the kitchen grabbing a sleepy powder dipping it in a glass water that way she wouldn't be able to fight back as much, grabbing duck tape and ropes as I headed back upstairs. She was still unconscious I woke her up a bit, she slowly got up the bed holding her head as I handed her the glass water, she was hesitant for awhile but then took it and chugged it down, her eyes began to shut down completely she then fell back on the bed fast asleep.

The computer was still on record making my way towards it giving a quick wink "Yoongi~ Hyung I hope you don't me sleeping with your insane little sister" grinning in front of the camera. Walking back to her as I ripped her dress and panties off, grabbing the rope tying it both hands behind her back, I then taped her mouth and began raping her, she was so out of it that she didn't even try to struggle in my grasp good thing she got drunk awhile ago. Pumping inside of her one last time as I release my load inside of her.

Taking pics of her bruised, whipped bloody body just for her brother to see, uploading it on the the computer and the video as I sent it to Yoongi Hyung.

___________________
YOONGI ~~

Me and the guys were having fun playing video games when suddenly my phone vibrated signaling that I have mail, fishing it out as I checked on it, I had 20 pictures and 1 video I clicked on the picture waiting for it to load and one by one they started appearing , I was speechless, shocked and pissed off to who ever sent it, it was a picture of my sister naked beaten up, biting my lower lip as I scrolled down seeing a bunch of her nude. My hands were shaking as I was hesitant to click on the video beads of sweat was forming, my thoughts was interrupted when Jimin snatched my phone away.

"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" I yelled, right now I don't want to play games, I just want to find who the idiot did this to my sister so I can cut he's penis off.

"Oooohhh~~ why you have a secret girlfriend" he teased as ran after him chasing him around. "JIMIN IM NOT PLAYING ... GIVE IT BACK!" I shouted, he then clicked on the video placing it on the TV screen. "NOO! DON'T" but it was too late the video played.

"Yoongi~ Hyung I hope you don't me sleeping with your insane little sister" ~ Taeil.

Everyone stopped laughing as we watched the video of him raping my sister to the point where she didn't fight back because she couldn't she was even drugged, and beaten up like a rag doll, he raped her enough to spill his disgusting shit in her. And that was it my blood was boiling and I was in my breaking point, I grabbed a chair and threw it at the TV shutting the video down and destroying the TV I harshly grabbed my phone deleting everything because I don't want to see what I had lost.

"Hy-Hyung" J-hope said as he as about to touch me. I turned around to glare at him "Don't fucking come near me" I said coldly.

"I'll murder you.... You'll wake up in hell once I get my hands on you Taeil" I growled hitting the glass table causing it to shatter while it cut through my fist bleeding out dripping on the carpet floor.

Yoongi + Areum -idk what happened to the original picture, so I just downloaded it here :(

Yoongi + Areum
-idk what happened to the original picture, so I just downloaded it here :(

__________________
**CUTT ~~

Sorry if there are really bad grammars here and there but I hope you guys still enjoy the chappie. Anyways thanks you as always in reading, voting and commenting ^^

**SYNT JB**