Ch.35💀

JK ~~

The pungent smell of the blood seeped through our noes, it was a disgusting sight yet very beautiful to look at, killing someone from my family is nothing new we've been doing this for ages and nothing seems to faze us when we do slaughter our own blood lines. It was as if it calmed me down feeling relaxation in my veins that I've finally fulfill justice in my family name. Looking back at my now deceased cousin covered in his own dark water made me understand that I've always been this way, hurting and killing someone was the only thing I'm good at and it was pure pleasure.. till Lynn showed up making me realize that there's more to life than just slaughtering humans, she taught me what true love is, true passion, true lust and have true feelings. She was the one that broke down my inner demon, she gave me light that I didn't think there was any of it left.

Heading back to the mansion to see how the rest is doing and so is Lynn, but the closer we got the harder it felt for me to go back in that place, I don't know why but a sense of urge and worries are creeping up on me. Sensing that something bad is happening at this moment and I don't want to enter its own realm.

"Are you okay ..you seem scared" Taehyung ask eyes fixated at the road, "I'm not scared" I murmured he is right I am a bit scared at the thought about Lynn just not sure why.

Taehyung placed he's ID on the scanner making the black rusted gates to open freely parking the car next to J-hopes. We both got out entering the mansion that's filled with many secrets and blood shed. "Welcome back kiddo" says Yoongi holding up a little girl who I've never seen or met before, "Who is she?" pointing at the girl sitting on the couch and the kid on he's arms "My wife Haneul and my daughter Yoona" he smiled. That I was surprised of, not knowing he had secret relationship in the past let alone have a child together but I was happy for him, he's usually not like this all happy and bright but it was a rare sight to see.

"Well your family is really beautiful" I told him, he smiled back as he took he's daughter to her room while he's wife followed.

I headed up stairs and my heart won't stop beating like a drum every step I take towards her room my body tense up and my stomach feels queasy making want to throw up, and I shouldn't be its just Lynn! Why am I feeling so shitty?!

Facing her door as I held onto the door knob but suddenly opened and there she stood straight yet weak, her room painted dark creeped up till it stopped dead on her tracks, she looked dreary nothing bright filled her templed body, her smiled turned to a frown her eyes were as dark as the sea, her body was frail and a single touch can shatter in million of pieces. She didn't seem like the Lynn I used to know, full of sunshine she was different this was not Lynn ...and this was what I was worried about.

She passed me without saying anything as she headed straight to the bathroom slamming it hard till one of the picture frames fell off the wall. Something wasn't right and banging on the door to open up to tell me what's her problem will only make things worse, I needed to find Jin hyung.

Searching around the mansion with no luck, I decided to venture ahead to the garden usually he goes there for tea time or simply reading newspapers with Nam Joon hyung.

Running back three stairs down sliding the doors to the side continuing the search. Finally out in the open, feeling the soft touch of the wind against my skins glancing around.
I can see cobwebs in the grass, glistering in the littoral of the lake light that the river reflects. They look like fishermen's nets of finely meshed steel. There's the most welcoming of scents in the air, a spearmint aroma that hangs and loiters above the wild garlic. My eyes shifts its gaze at a man wearing a white coat sitting on the bench realizing it was Jin hyung.

I approached him as he's head tilted up smiling at the sight of me "You've come back" he says taking a sip of he's tea "Hyung... what's wrong with Lynn" I ask him darting my eyes in concern. Closing he's eyes as he heaved a sigh "I'm not really sure either, she has drifted herself from her daughters lately which is not like her. She hasn't eaten much she only eats a few of her meal but is drinking fine. She hasn't been herself ever since you left.. maybe you should try talking to her let her know you won't leave her" he told me.

So once again it's my fault she's acting up, I didn't mean to leave her alone I was just not ready to face her at that time it didn't mean I didn't want to see her. I wiped the sweat that trickled on my forehead sighing deeply, bowing at Jin hyung heading back inside venturing off to Lynn's room hopefully she's out of the bathroom. Walking to her room as it was a quarter opened, biting my lower lip ready to go inside putting on a smile but as soon as I stepped in my heart raced my eyes almost in tears, lips turned to a frown as I covered them with my hands not knowing what to think or say because it was to gruesome to even witness, pulling myself together as I pulled her away from Lea. Lynn placed her hands on Lea's neck chocking her while she held up a knife in the air ready to attack.

"LYNN STOP!" I shouted dragging her legs down as she tried to pull Lea with her.

"NO! LET ME GO! NO I HAVE TO KILL HER!" she shrieked fighting over Lea who had enough strength to scatter away bawling her tears out. "LYNN WTF HAS GONE INTO YOU!" fighting over the knife she was holding, when I got a hold of it I threw it on the side she kept wriggling around my grasp I held onto her wrists firmly on the floor, she turned her head side to side as I waited for her to calm down and she finally stopped. Her tears slowly dripped down as she gulped hard on the lump in her throat "Go away I don't want to see you .." She says. Pulling her up embracing her into a hug "Lynn I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to leave you like that I'm so sorry" crying out while caressing her back, she immediately shoved me away running to the bed covering herself up "Get out, Get out ... GET OUT JEON JUNG KOOK!" She muffled in a shout. Going to her side trying to pull the covers away but she refused to come out of it "What's wrong! I'm here now and I won't hurt to again I promise!" assuring her that I meant every word but nothing worked she kept shoving me away, running away from me as if i was some kind of disease to her.

When I finally got a hold of her I looked deep in her eyes and I knew this Lynn is not Lynn, pale as ever almost as if she was dying slowly. She spat at my face while she laugh hysterically at her own actions "You deserve it you little bitch!" her eyes were dark filled with vile and a smirk formed on her face, she came closer to me as I stepped back a little gulping waiting for her to do something.

"Don't ever bring those two devilish children of yours again" shouting as she came closer "There your children Lynn! There not demons or any evil beings" I told her holding onto her her shoulder.

"Lies! I gave birth to two fucking demonic children's! And I don't want them as mine that's why I have to kill them both!" She cried out wiping her face, her expression turned back to neutral.

"If you love me you'd kill those two baby demons for me .. would you oppa?"

____________________
**CUTT~~
I had a wonderful day today and I hope you guys had a wonderful day as well ^^ any who thank you so so much for all the support on this story as well as my other stories, I hope to continue writing till the very end you guys are my treasures that makes me keep going so thank you again ^^ as always you know what to do please read, vote and comment:)

**SYNT JB**