Ch. 18💀

V ~~

We had a quiet dinner together, just the utensils making all the ruckus, but it was nice to finally eat next to her. It wasn't that awkward, we did exchanged some small talks but nothing too deep.

We decided to watch some movies together but before that I had to go so some business in the bathroom, in the meantime she waited decided on what to watch together.

Coming out of the shower as I went to go check up on her, she was sleeping soundly. I didn't think she would wait for me for so long, but I'm happy that she still thinks of me of someone she cares for even if I made thousands of mistake she still forgave me. I smiled at the thought but it wasn't long till I realize this is just the beginning of a very long hardship. My phone beeped on the desk table, picking it up to see the caller ID luckily it wasn't Taeil, knowing him I know he'll be searching for me soon. Placing the phone near my ear "Hyung?"

"Yah~ Lynn's missing do you happen to know where she's at?" Nam Joon ask worriedly he's voice filled with panic.

"She's with me" I said calmly. He paused for a min then spoke again "Why? What happened?" He ask angrily. "Don't worry Hyung she's safe, it's about Taeil, he's coming for the maknae.. soon"

"Keep that girl safe for as long as you can" he says but before I could reply he hanged up.

_____________________
NJ ~~

I drove to Lynn's apartment to check up on her, knocking on her door continually but no answer, I even called and text her which she she didn't reply soon a door from the other side of the hallway revealing an old woman in her 80 she looked pissed as ever. "Uhm.. halmoni do you know if the girl that lives here is.."

"She went with this weirdo kid" she simply says than walked away into her room slamming her door. What a bitch I thought... but now I know who took her. I immediately fished out my phone calling Taehyung. We talked for a min telling me that she's with him and about Taeil coming after the maknae. I told him to keep Lynn safe till everything clears out as I hanged up my phone hurrying back to the hospital.

Once I reached the institute the lady gave me a visiting pass following her up to Jung Kooks room as soon as she unlocked the door Jung Kook was smashing he's head on the cemented wall "What the hell?" I thought realizing he's having some mental breakdown, "AAAGGGHHHHH AAAAHHHGGGHHH" he grunted while he kept smashing he's head, the nurse and I ran to him pulling him away from the wall he struggled in our grasp, the nurse got out a needle "WA-WAIT WHAT IS THAT?"
I ask worriedly "I'M SEDATING HIM ..SO HE'LL BE CALMER" she says I pinned he's head down as he grunts in frustration the nurse quickly shot him on he's neck soon he's heavy breathing was subsiding. The nursed rushed down the bathroom grabbing a wet towel while she dabbed the blood away, she bandage he's head up, she then walked out of the room while I carried him to he's bed.

The walls were blasted with he's blood dripping down to the floor, *Sigh ~ he's coming back to he's usual self.

I decided to take a nap till he wakes up sitting down on the floor as my body leaned back on the bed, hours later I felt a nudge on my shoulder I woke up abruptly my head scanned the room to find Jung Kook staring at me like a deranged animal messy hair pale lips and face, blood seeped through the bandages like a spilled paint.

"Wh-what happened to you?" I ask calmly. He thought for a sec before answering. "She-she didn't come back" he says softly he's voice was croaked and husky, I thought for a moment till I told him what happened I could tell he was lost for words ...he took a deep breath closing he's eyes to process everything.

"So she's with V ..." He simply said, nodding in responds as I patted he's shoulder. "Don't worry she's in good hands" I assured him he scoff at the comment. Suddenly the door unlocked again the same nurse came as she gave Jung Kook he's medication and an envelope it seemed thick, she handed it to Jung kook while he looked at it in confusion. "What's this?" He ask coldly. "It's for you, someone dropped it off today five minutes ago" she says bowing at us and walked out locking the door once again.

"Here you open it my head hurts" he says touching he's bloody head, I took the enveloped ripping it apart when a bunch of naked pics fell off, what the hell I thought.

We picked up the pictures... Shocked to what I just saw, Lynn and Taehyung snuggling or seems like sleeping together. I glanced back at Jung Kook furrowing he's brows he's lips formed a frown, he's expression was vile and deadly, he's eyes became black full of soulless river.

"What are you thinking right now?" I ask

"I'm thinking of ways of murdering Taehyung" he says picking up one of the pictures as he took out a knife from underneath the bed and stabbed it on Taehyung's face.

*Sighing again as I'm thinking of ways to figure out why the hell would he fuck Lynn in the first place and who the fuck send this pic anyways?

Then again we can never be too sure from the pictures.

________________
**CUTT ~~

Not much to say other than I hope you liked the chappie and not to forget to read, vote and comment ^^

**SYNT JB**