Ch.6 💀

*SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED I REALLY ENJOY READING THEM** ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUNGKOOK POV~

Last night I got a call from an unknown caller..I quickly answered the other side of the call.

"Hello?"

"Cousin, it's me!" He chuckled from the other side.

That was when my eyes grew a little wider than usual. A small gulped escaped my lips. I knew who it was..is he here? In South Korea? No..he shouldn't..he couldn't ..I thought to myself.

I didn't expect him to come here, I thought he'd be locked up in the mansion forever I really need to be vigilant around him, he's way crazier than Jungkook, I'm not really sure what I'll be doing but know I'll probably be the one dipping bloods in my hands.

"When did you get here?" I ask breaking the silence. "Today actually ... but Korea is interesting and I really like the girls here" he smiled. "I'm trying to meet this special girl ..but I think she's married" he said

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. Well who ever she is lucky thing she is married since this psycho might murder her. His looks can fool any girl, not like me to give second chances once you hurt him he'll have no mercy in killing you. But then again it depends on me if i continues to keep you regardless of how annoying you are, your probably one of the special victims i has. But what the fuck is my cousin talking about.

"Did you get her name tho?" Looking out the window how great it was to see the busy streets once again.

"Totally~ her name is Lynn Rinraphat .. she sounds so familiar" he says and that was when I felt a sudden sting to my heart, her name lingers in my mind when I was in prison, I'd always think about her day and night hoping she's doing fine with the the three girls. The fact that she hasn't taken off our wedding ring made my heart melt with happiness. But I know we can't be together for long I just know it.

But wait a minute..my brothers told me that she was dead?! Wait..why did they lie to me?! Tears where slowly forming down my fucking eyes..and it's not those damn salts people always talks about.

She's alive?! I breath in deeply, yet my breathing was still unstable. I severely wanted to see her again. Unless ..no..Taeil is probably lying ..how could he possibly know who she is and what she looks like..

Yeah...Taeil is lying..my brothers never lie..she's dead ..she has to be.

"Hey Jungkook?"

"Wh-what?"

"So who's this Lynn?" He snickers

"She's my wife" I said quietly putting my head down. He stopped the car as he looked at me with seriousness. "Your joking right?" He ask in awe. Shaking my head in responds.