Ch 17💀

V ~~

We stayed in our position for awhile now till I realize what I was doing I lazily dropped my arms off her waist as I stared at her, she was still looking the other way running her fingers through my hair, when she notice that my arm wasn't around her she shifted her gaze back at me. "I don't hate you...just disappointed in what you did, tho I understood why you did it in the first place so thank you for telling me the truth" she said with those warm smile I missed so much. She took of her hands on my hair stepping back sitting back down next to me.

"Tell me why I have to move?" She ask worriedly.

"Jung kooks cousin is coming for you, he will kill you if he's finds where you live" I said calmly. The look on her was terrified, she abruptly got off from the couch while she paced back and forth holdings her head. "Oh god, I think I know who he is" she says squinting her eyes shut trying to recall some sort of memory. "You heard of him before?" I ask.

"Yeah from Nam Joon Oppa ~ and he was the one that dropped me off home once because my car broke down & I was right about him resembling Jung Kook, Omg.." She says panicking. "So now he knows where you live..*sigh* we have to get out of here like now" I stood up from my seat walking towards the hall way searching for her room, she then passed me opening a door on my left side. Her room was simple and neat it gave of a welcoming vibe to it. I watched her as she slid her closet door grabbing two black luggage unzipping it while she roamed around her room opening drawers as she picked up almost all the clothes that she has and dumping it in the bag. When she finally got everything she needed she heaved a sigh and nodded. "Let's go" she simply said and with that I grabbed her luggage as we headed downstairs and out the parking lot. Beeping my car trunk to open to put the luggage inside, I was going to open the door for her but instead she got in herself, I shrugged off the thought walking towards the drivers seat starting the engine and drove off.

I put on the air con on for a better feel in the car so it wouldn't be too awkward. I glanced back at her from time to time, she stared out the window probably still thinking about what's happening. I gently touched her hand lacing it with mines, she shifted her gaze at it then back at me. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe .. Jung Kook isn't the only one who can do that" I said reassuringly, she didn't pull away as she massage my hands with her thumb. The drive to our destination was five hours long which made us stop for gas. She got out of the car and into a mini store, once I was done putting gas in my car I followed her inside. I searched for her and once I found her she was picking random snacks, some shampoos, conditioners and soups as she puts it in the basket. As for me I went to grab some alcoholic beverages and some water, we both went to the cashier and paid for our items. Looking out the window realizing that the sun was going down quick.

Once we got everything we needed we went back inside the car driving to an isolated place. She immediately fell asleep, but once we reached our new hiding spot I gently shook her shoulder her eyes flickered while scanning the place. "Where are we?" she ask tiredly "It's a villa well an isolated one, it's not opened to the public yet but it soon will" I said getting out of the car while I went to her side opening the door for her.

"So we're is our home?" She ask looking around the place. I pointed to a big house, tho it isn't as big as Jung Kooks but it was still nice, "Wow daebak! It's so big" she gasp in awe. I smile at how fascinated she was while I went to the back of the trunk carrying her two heavy luggage while she carried out snacks. "C'mon lets go inside" she followed me as I pulled out a key from my pocket unlocking the door. The sad thing is, there was nothing inside except one couch, there were wooden floors still not been used yet, the smell was musky, construction equipment was everywhere, the place still needed renovation. We quickly got up stairs hoping to find at least one bed in one room, when we found one I laid down her luggage on the floor as I jumped in bed closing my eyes from an exhausting day. "So what now? How long will we be here?" She ask folding her arms sitting at the edge of the bed. Honestly that I don't really know, but I should call Nam Joon about it later and see what he's idea would be. I simply shrugged at her as she sigh in defeat.

She fetched the bag filled with snacks searching for some, she took out a whip cream and strawberries, I watched her sprinkled some whip cream on the strawberry as she ate it hungrily. When she notice I was watching "Do you want?" She ask her mouth full of the fruity substance and whip cream. I shook my hand at her signaling that I don't want any, I'm not in the mood to eat. She then came closer, while she sat down next to me, she placed a whip cream on her finger then without warning she dabbed it on my noes. She laugh at how I must look to her, "Thats not nice" I pouted at her as I whipped away the white frosting on my noes. She just giggled and this time she then covered my face with it, she was about to run out of bed till I grabbed her waist down tickling her while she shrieked and laugh from excitement, I grabbed the whipped cream, but then she kicked my arm as she ran out the door while I went chasing after her through the kitchen and into the main hall, "Oppa you won't catch me!" She teased. I smirked at her silliness, we ran around the house like little kids in a candy store, but when I finally catch her I pulled her close to my body wrapping my arms around her while my head rested on her shoulder. She slowly wrapped her arms around my body as she rested her head on my chest.

As soon as we realize what we were doing, he broke off the situation.

"I'm sorry.." she says scratching the side of her head

"We shouldn't be doing anything intimate, it's not right anymore" i told her, which she agreed. I only nodded my head and walked away from her for awhile.

But then the urge came back and soon everything was a blur. We must've done the unthinkable since the next minute we were somewhat naked.
__________________
**CUTT~~

Like I promise another update ^^ hehehe as always hope you enjoyed this chappie :) please please, read, vote and comment ^^ thank you :)

**SYNT JB**