Ch.20💀

V ~~

My phone beeped fishing it out of my pocket revealing the caller ID: it was the devil himself Taeil, I pressed on the green phone putting it near my ear. "Hello?" I answered.

" Taehyung buddy.. did you get the house code like I ask you to get?" He ask sounding all happy. Shit the house code, I forgot about it I thought as I hit my head with my hands squinting my eyes shut. "Uhm... I'm still looking..." I lied. "Okay well hurry up and find it" he's perky happiness faded away into a serious tone and command.

"No worries hyung I'll get those code for you" I said hanging up the phone. Now I have to leave Lynn alone for awhile and I'm not sure when I'll come back, putting them phone on the bedside table as I headed downstairs as she was on the counter looking through her phone, she didn't notice me standing in front of her till I tapped her shoulder, she looked up "What is it?" She ask, I couldn't tell her I'm working with Taeil or else she won't trust me again, "Uhm ..I have to go away for awhile, my wife is waiting for me and I don't ..."

"It's okay you can go" interrupting my sentence she wasn't upset tho she smiled and knew that I am still married to Aruem. "Take care of your self okay.. I'll come back" I said patting her head.

___________________
YG ~~

Tears were streaming down on my cheeks of the thought of my baby sister being raped by that bastard. What the hell did my sister do to him to deserved that kind of torture? I need to find him so I can get my revenge. I stayed in my room the whole day, where Kira is sleeping next to me, looking over at my precious niece as I slowly got up from the bed covering her body. Caressing her cheeks before I leave "I'll see you later kiddo" I muttered as I grabbed my keys and headed out.

Closing the door behind me peeking through the hallway checking if everyone is asleep so I can move, it was silent and eerie which was good. The coast was clear as I headed to my car, I then pulled out my phone from my pocket tracking down Taehyung once my phone beeped signaling where he's hide out is, I need questions to why he's not with my sister in the first place and is he all the way to Pyeongchang-dong neighborhood villa? What is he hiding?

I finally reached my destination turning off my engine and getting out of my car. My phone beeped to a house on my left eyeing it realizing it was the only house that had its lights on. Approaching it knocking on the door, the lights were on but seems like no one was home. Knocking on it couple times and suddenly the door opened. My mouth parted when I saw Lynn in front of the door step "Yo-Yoongi oppa?" She says confusingly "Why are you here and where is Taehyung?" I ask shoving her shoulders to get through "Uhm.. He's not here, he went to go see Aruem but he left he's phone on accident" she says fiddling with her thumbs.

"Did he say where he was going?"

"No...sadly not... I don't think he'll be back till Monday morning." She says disappointedly sighing deep. That idiot first he leaves my sister for her to get raped and now he leaves another girl alone .. She's lucky Taeil didn't find out that's she's here or else he'll do the same.

"May I ask why your here?"

"It's personal so don't even ask" I said coldly. She pursed her lips as she simply nodded. Seems like I wasted my time here, I should probably get back since I have no intention of staying here with this girl. Shoving my hands in my pocket as I was about to walk out.

"Wait!" She says grabbing my wrist. I looked at her them at my wrist then back at her, she let go as I waited for her to say something "C-Can you stay with me..I'm really scared to be alone" she says her head low slightly looking up me. Sighing deeply as I thought about it, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay with her for a week till Taehyung gets back. Scratching the back of my head as I nodded at her request, she squealed in excitement clapping her hands like some rich girl that bought a dozen pair of heels.

While I stay for a week, I called my men to keep hunting my sister that way I can keep eye on her and that fucker. Even if she is safe in this place someone could be spying around the perimeter, and then Lynn could potentially be kidnapped. I can't leave her when Taeil also wants Lynn as well.

"Why are you here?" I ask curiously. She headed to the kitchen grabbing couple bottles of soju, "Taeil..he might be looking for me" she said worriedly leaning on the fridge her arms crossed around her chest. "Well at least your safe here...I don't think he'll find you" reassuring her. She let out a cute chuckle showing off her bright smile, to be honest I never really realize how beautiful she is, she was so young back then and now she has bloomed into a beautiful woman.

She handed me a bottle of the soju while I watched her chugged it down. I walked around the house realizing that there was hardly anything in the house except couple of foods and drinks in the fridge and one king size bed.

Couple hours later we both began to feel like shitty weirdos, we drank and drank till there was no tomorrow till we decided to play a game . "Wanna play truth or darrrrreee~" I ask leaning on the bed stand were we stayed the whole night, she sat on the side of the bed her head low, she lifted her head up eyes shut as she nodded to the request. I clapped my hands once and started the game "Are youu in luv with.. V oorr JuNgkoook" I said sighing. It took her a moment to decide but finally said her answer "Jungkook Oooppppaaaa!!" She shouted.

Then it was her turn to ask the question "Why do you hate me?" she murmured softly, my eyes grew a bit wide from her sudden confession I thought of what to say till I could see a thin layer of tears almost forming "I don't hate you, your just very stupid at some point in time, and I dislike the way you decided on things without thinking" I said calmly looking at her, she wiped her forming tears away as she made a pout "Ohh" she simply said .Then it was my turn to ask the question "Do I scare you?" I ask placing one hand behind my head drinking another bottle of alcohol with my free hand, she nodded pouting as her eyes were closed as she grabbed the bottle from my hand and started to chug it down, in a way it was turning me one on, how the alcohol dripped on her chin and down to her chest. I licked my lips at the sight as cleared my throat, "Your tu-turn" I said looking down at my fingers that are itching to touch her any moment.

"Uhm... I don't know... Uhm did you ever like me... like a friend or some sort" she says her body was swaying back and forth almost about to fall off the bed, luckily my quick reflexes yanked her as she landed on me, she ran her hands through her hair away from her face showing me her drunken yet beautiful mysterious face, "Hey.. you still didn't answer my question" she says while she poked my cheeks multiple times as she chuckles cutely.

"I like you" I simply said

"Coolio" she mumbled probably thinking its a joke .Even if I was drinking allot I'm aware what I'm telling her and what I'm telling her is the truth.

"Anyways game ends now, I think it's best to take that away from you" I told her grabbing the soju that she was holding. She simply nodded.

"Go to bed Lynn..I'll see you tomorrow" I told her. She once again nodded and quickly her body just fell on the mattress and in minutes the girl fell into a deep sleep.

"Wow..weak drinker.." I quietly said. In the meantime I must find my sister at all cost. Areum is my only blood sister, I know she's annoying and useless at some point which was why I hated her for being weak, I left her so she can defend herself in the world. One day I'll be gone and I want her to at least live a decent lifestyle. Taeil is shit, no matter what he's dead meat! He fucked with the wrong guy.
_________________
**CUTT ~~
I deleted most part, please continue to support my stories ^_^ thank u
*SYNT JB*