Ch.28💀

YG ~~

I held onto Haneul's hands as we walked downstairs to the booming sound of the club. When we finally reached the lounge with the guys they were all wasted except for Jung Kook who kept eyeing he's phone.

"Is he alright?" Haneul ask. "Yeah he'll be fine" reassuring her as we took a seat next to them. Jung Kook lifted he's head up tiredly looking at us wondering what happened. "What happened to Rissa?" He ask dreary "She's dead, I killed her" I said sipping on a vodka. "Why?! Why would you do that she was my friend!" He sat up slammed he's hands on the table shouted at me. Scoffing at he's words "Pabo~ she was working for Taeil! She's not your friend, she's simply a traitor she went inside your room and probably did something, I don't know what but I'm pretty sure it wasn't good!" Shouting back at him. He glared at me slowly sitting back down slouching on the sofa.

"Dude we should go, it's getting pretty late" Nam Joon said as he yawned stretching he's arms. We all got up from the table walking out the double door. I had to help bring J-hope up because he was the one that got wasted the most, lifting him up as I held onto he's waist while my other hand supported he's shoulders.
He almost tried to kiss me but luckily i slapped he's cheek harshly trying to get he's senses back.

Once we finally reached the hotel and into our rooms we all laid down on the couch lazy to even go out own rooms. I slouched down on the couch next to Jimin while Haneul slouched down next to me holding my waist as I held onto hers, we stayed like that for a good ten minutes then finally drifted to sleep.

__________________
TAEIL~~

The other day the guards told me that Lynn had encountered my cousin and I realize that he's probably searching her by now and I couldn't let him take her away, I had to something. I didn't beat her up tho I applaud her for running away from him when he had the chance to take her. We moved back to Korea that way they'll think she's still there in Japan, hoping that no one tells him about us leaving the country.

I finally got the message of the passcode now I can finally be able to search for the hidden money that my uncle has kept from us. Closing the phone as I walked to the kitchen where Lynn was busy cleaning around. Slowly approaching her as I land my hands around her waist and my head resting on her shoulder.

"What now?" She ask irritatedly. "Pack up we're moving back to the mansion" I said closing my eyes, letting go of my arms while she headed to the bedroom getting ready to move out. She didn't argue or yell she simply did as she was told. When she was finish packing I gestured her to follow me and so she did, the butler put our things in the trunk while we went inside the car with the twins, they didn't utter a word throughout the whole ride which was good because I do like my peace and quiet.

Once we reached the mansion I typed in the codes and finally the rusty gates opened wide slowly revealing the isolated mansion.

________( inside the mansion)___
LYNN~~

Coming back here and stepping on the white marbled floor made the memories in this house drenched my mind leaving so many painful and beautiful memories of everything that happened in the past. It was gloomy and dull just like the first time i stepped inside, everything looked decayed almost as if it was haunted. It was old and unattractive but there's something about that lures you inside.

"So now what" I question him, he sucked on a lollipop while he thought of what to do. There was a creek of a door upstairs, shifting my gaze at the darkness hidden upstairs when two figure started walking down slowly, each step they took my heart beats faster and finally when they stepped down on the last staircase it was Taehyung and Areum, they looked so pale, they must've suffer the same thing that I did when I was with Taeil. But why are they with him?

"Wha-what happened to you guys?" I ask them. They didn't say a word realizing that Taeil was watching them like a hawk.

"Taehyung come see me in my office" Taeil command, Taehyung looked at me with worry screaming me to get out of here or be killed. I was about to approach him when the guards took him away as they trailed behind Taeil.

I look back at Areum who is disheveled right from the moment she stepped down. She was weak and unhappy, she looked like she's going to explode any time soon. She was bloody too, maybe of the beating they've done to her. Tho I feel sympathy towards her I took her daughter and now she has none, I have to give Kira back to her she needs her now more than me. We may had our ups and down but I want to make it right between us.

"Lynn~" she began and tears were forming she harshly wiped it away as she eyes me in pity. "What is it Areum, you can tell me?" I said in a whisper hoping that there not watching us right now.

"You have to get out of here before it's too late" she warned.

___________________
**CUTT~~
So I might be posting another fanfic soon again lol, I have so much time that allot of things are bottled up in my head. Anyways I'm hoping to post it tomorrow but I'm still not sure what the story will be about.
Please do me a cool favor and read it when it's posted ^^ that be nice :) and also don't forget to read, vote and comment as well ^^

**SYNT JB**