Ch.23💀

V ~~

When I found out what he did to Areum I vowed that I'd kill him one day, he said he wouldn't touch her and he lied.. trusting him was the hardest thing I've done. I know I can't take everything back, but I have to keep fighting till the end. He already hurt the one I love, if he lay a finger on the person love I would never forgive myself.

I found her in he's room weeks ago after he called me about the house code. She lay there soulless and weak, seeing her in that kind of state made my blood boil how could I ever let that happen. She's three months pregnant with he's child and once that baby comes out we decided to eliminate it at any cost, I don't want that fetus around me. She was hopeless and defenseless around him fighting back was no option for her, having no choice but to take the beating. In a way I regret leaving her with that freak but I had to in order to protect Lynn as well I just hope she's doing fine at this moment.

"Oppa.." Shifting my gaze at Areum, who stared at me with a weak smile.

"Shhh~ don't move, your wounds aren't healed yet" I softly told her caressing her hair. She shook her head as tears began to fall, "I want this baby out of me, I don't want it" she whimpered in distress. I moved my body hugging her while she rested her head on my shoulder, "Soon baby, that fetus will be out of you in no time" I assured her.

Her arms forcefully lifted up hugging me tightly caressing my back. "Please don't leave me again" she says her voice was hoarse and soft.

"I promise I won't" I told her gently pulling away pecking her forehead. Pulling away as I gently laid her on the on the bed positioning the pillows to make her feel better as I rushed down stairs to the kitchen. There was note on the fridge, picking it up reading it "I'm heading to Japan, I need some business to take care of - Taeil"

___________________
YG ~~

Once we landed in Japan she was still out of it so I carried her bridal style to the Hotel room Lynn was a heavy sleeper not even the loudest sound could wake her up, it's now morning in Japan and apparently she still hasn't woken up yet. The flight to Japan was quite and hopeful, hopeful that she would embrace me into someone that can take care of her rather then just a friend.

I got a text message from V saying he won't be coming back anytime soon because he's busy taking care of my broken sister. It's a good thing he's there, tho I have no idea why but I have a feeling he's working with Taeil and if that's the case he better have allot of explaining to do, then again I should ask Nam Joon about it since he talked to him before. Everyone wants one thing that we all can agree on and that is to kill Taeil and not get he's hands on the maknae fortune if he does then we're all dead.

"Hey.."

I turned my head around to see Lynn finally awake, her bed hair messy yet glamorous as always, rubbing her eyes trying to process what happened.

"Where are we?" She ask looking around left and right, scanning around the hotel like some kind of crazy woman being kidnapped out of her own will. "Relax.. We're in Japan pabo" I said holding her shoulder down like a little kid that's very hyper. "We are?! Since when?" She ask scratching her head. "Since last night" I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Really? Well ... that was fast" she said softly in confusion. She then ran to the window slamming both hands in the windows looking down in awe. I waited for a min till she turned around slowly grinning creepily then held both of her head gasping her mouth parted. "Wh-what are you doing?" I ask furrowing my brows. "I'M IN JAPAN!" She yelled. "I'M IN JJJJJJJAAAAAPPPPPPPPAAAAAANNNNN!!!" She screamed in excited jumping up joyfully. In my whole life I have never seen someone that excited in going to another country before. Now I know why Jung Kook likes her in the beginning she's really not like most girls I've dealt with.