3💀

1 Yr later ..

Cold sweat trickled down her fair flawless skin, her heart beating rapidly as her mind continued to devour her brain. A nightmare all too real..yet so unreal. The young girl jolted off her bed panting hard while she rested her palm on her chest feeling the drum beat of her heart.

She wiped away the wetness of her face, and moving strands of hair away. She scanned around her room feeling hopeless and alone. Feeling like she needed to be somewhere other than Thailand. But the thought of someone a particular someone came across her mind. Remembering of what he had done to her father.

She glances at her clock, it was 6am four more hours and she'd be awake again to do the usual running a country. The fact that her parents had raised a normal girl yet hides the fact that she is a princess was not something she had taken lightly. She hated being a ruler, her parents gone yet strict when they had been awoken in the past. Yet she understood why they lived a normal life ..being a princess was not a joyful life.

She wakes up early, goes around the country checking on each company & discussing future plans for the Thai people,
She had watched kids learn new things in school, goes to dinner meetings to royal events which she thought some where really stupid. And it continues over and over & she hated it, because she couldn't even go out and live a peaceful life.

And marriage was another thing that bothered her. Bam Bam had tried to help her find suitable husband for her but unfortunately none of them could make her happy. And her children..Kira, Lea and Ailee those three seems like they don't approve of their mother, simply because they feel as though they had been neglected while she works all day all night.

As for Lea ..she wanted to go somewhere far away, away from Thailand. She felt as thought she didn't belong there. She belonged somewhere else. Lynn heaved a heavy sigh as her lids became really heavy again, and with that she plopped back to bed sleeping peacefully without another nightmare.

______

6am Thailand

While her mother was sleeping peacefully, Lea crept her way out of the mansion unlocking the codes of the security cameras so that she can escaped freely. She wanted to run away..leaving her sisters behind was something she didn't want to do especially her twin but she must. She just wasn't fond of being in Thailand.

Amazingly she managed to get out of the mansion in one peace, all the guards sleeping in there own facilities and the only thing in her way was the giant golden dragon fence.

"Tsk..really ..why does everything have to be so difficult" she says in an annoyed tone.

But before she could even moved someone had snatched the little girl causing her to scream with all her might. Unfortunately the mysterious dark suit covered her noes and mouth which made her eyes slowly drop down. Her screams were gone ..and so was the two. The man quickly returned to a black van sliding the door shut as he lay the girl on the seat.

A puff of smoke engulfed the inside of the van, and the young man stares at the little girl in a devilish smile.

"My my..you've grown far too bright my dear" he says.

The young man cackled knowing that things are going to be far more interesting than before.
_______________
••CUTT~~
•pls vote
•comment
& support :3