Jin walked over ripping the tape from Yoongi's lips earning a grunt from him. "These little asses tied me up dragging me here thinking that I'm going to kill them!" He yelled staring V. "Your possessed hyung!" J-hope spatted. "No I'm fucking not! I'm fine!" He said wriggling his body trying to loosen the rope. "Untie him" Jin commanded "But hyung!" Jimin protested "DO IT!" Jin yelled which caused the three to flinch in fright going towards him untying Yoongi.

"What happened" Jin ask him calmly. Yoongi thought for a moment wiping his face with his hand as he sat back down on the chair. "When V talked about my family and all of you... I - I began to fight back with the inner demon that was possessing me.. somehow it worked" he paused for a min thinking more to say "I - I panicked and I shot her" he said his voice brittle.

"I'm so sorry" he cried out holding his face with his hands. Jungkook came closer hugging his hyung, "Its okay, it wasn't your fault hyung" he said rubbing his back.

"Wait she's really dead?" V ask in shocked, NamJoon nodded "I didn't even get to say good bye" he murmured under his breath.

Jungkook looked around and his eyes stopped to see Areum holding onto Kira.

He approached her with a slight smile, "How is she?" he ask looking at Kira who is sleeping peacefully on Areums arms. "She's fine, she misses you but she gets along with V" she smirked. He only nodded looking straight at the window having some deep thoughts. "She'll come back" she said to him, Jungkook only listened not saying anything. "Guys c'mon I need you all to clean up Lynn's room, place her things in the basement" Jin said walking out with rest while Jungkook leaned in to Kira kissing her forehead as he walked out closing the door behind him.

When everyone left Areum placed Kira on the sofa as she grabbed a mini book from her bag as she got up from the bed.

"What the hell are you doing? Get off my bed" Yoongi spatted at his sister "Oppa ..shut up" she shushed him. "You little shit!" He cuss pulling her down "STOP STOP! I know a way to get Lynn back" she said which caused Yoongi to stop and stare in questioning expression.

"I'm talking about resurrection" she smirked.

"Stupid! That won't work, even if we do try you have no idea what she'll turn out to be" Yoongi warned. Areum rolled her eyes despite the effect she knows her spell has to work.

"Trust me on this" she said. "Areum you realize your playing with very dangerous science things right?" Yoongi said.

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden, you've never liked Lynn"

"I used to not like her, but she took care of Kira and I'd like to thank her for everything she's done she wasn't as bad as I thought she would be, plus I'd like to see Jungkook smile again... don't you?" She said while reading something on the book.

"I do, but this is just plain stupid, resurrecting someone isn't a game Areum you can make her ten times worse from last time, she's safe now" Yoongi said holding onto her shoulders. "Let's at least try oppa" she said sweetly.

Yoongi sigh in defeat starting at her as she pouted her lips rubbing her palms together. "Fine!" he shouted.

The two walked out the mansion in search of the graveyard. Hours and hours of walking around with no luck they stood by the enchanted garden with sweat beating down there bodies to the point of giving up. "LOOK!" Areum shouted pointing at a small hump on the ground. They came closer seeing the name LYNN on it.

The two wasted no time as they picked up a shovel digging its way down till they hit something hard. Once they got the coffin up the surface they pulled open revealing Lynn wrapped in sheets but pale and still looking gorgeous even when she's dead. Yoongi picked her up bridal style as the two headed in the city far away from mansion.

They've stopped by a deranged home, everything was corrupted glass windows and tables were shattered, the red curtains were ripped to shreds while the sun sparkled the dust particles around them, everything was destroyed and not to there liking.

"Okay ..so the book says it needs the blood of a non virgin .. which is us" she says while reading the book. Yoongi moved the couches and all the things that were planted around them, he then place her body on the center of the living room while he cut himself dripping his blood in circles and so did Areum. A star was formed inside the circle with chines writing around it and lit up candles were placed on each point of the star.

Areum glanced at the image reading while looking at the work they've created. She nodded in approval as she looked at her brother.

"Okay... Let the resurrection begin" she says.

________________
**CUTT~~
So I'm not sure if there is going to be one more chapter the next one is supposed to be the finally but I changed my mind, so I might a couple more to go and that's the end of it. Anyways don't forget to read, vote and comment ^^ Ty again and SYNT JB ^_^