35- truth or dare

Start from the beginning

"truth." You didn't need to be asked the question, you picked a dare last time and wanted to stay seated for a while.

"Do you think you'll marry Ezra?" toby questioned. You knew he and spencer had talked about things like this, but you and Ezra never had. You both seemed too young to talk about it and with everything going on it was pushed to the back of your mind.

"If he asks me... yes. But not until we're older. Not until this is all over." The others knew what you were referring to and moved on. Ezra was sat opposite to you, you smiled cheekily at your comment and he winked back at you. This sent your mind racing, maybe one day you would actually marry him.

Dare:

Crack an egg on your head.

You watched the bottle spin round, already guessing it would land on you.

"Crack an egg on your head." Ezra said. The last go you had was a truth, therefore you all agreed for it to be a dare. He went to the kitchen to grab the egg box and returned. You thought he was going to let you do it, but that wasn't the case. You suddenly felt the shell crack on your head, the yolk running through your hair.

You were mad and so you turned around, grabbing an egg and cracking it on him.

"Hey! That wasn't part of the dare!" he exclaimed, backing away from you.

"I don't think you specified that it wasn't" you replied before launching into an egg war.

Noel:

Truth question:

What was the last intimate moment you ruined and how did you ruin it?

Alison spun the bottle, already telling everyone she wanted it to land on you. Her wish came true.

"What was the last intimate moment you ruined and how did you ruin it?" she asked. She didn't even give you the option of a dare. You kept your private life private and it drove her mad, she wanted to know all the details of yours and noels relationship.

"We were kissing..."

"Making out." noel interrupted, earning a glare from you. He knew exactly what story you were telling.

"And I wasn't very well.... So I sneezed."

"All over my face." Noel finished. You could hear 'eww' and 'gross' coming from various people in the room. But that incident wasn't your fault and you were being truthful....

Dare:

Wax Noels legs.

The bottle landed halfway between you, so you decided to share the dare. It was then mike came up with the brilliant idea to wax Noels legs. You thought it would be fun, but you could see that he wasn't happy.

You were given the waxing strips and put them on, making sure to try and do it correctly, despite him moving around and crinkling up the sheets. You pulled one off quickly, causing him to suck in the air around him through his teeth, as the pain finally affected him. There was a clear patch of hairless skin on his leg.

"Wow, its smooth." You joked as he touched the now sensitive area. It was meant to be you pulling off all the strips, but then everyone got involved and pulled one strip off each, enjoying seeing his reaction.

Caleb:

Truth question:

Name one thing you don't like or annoys you about each person.