30

edited

We walked downstairs and was about to walk out of the door when Cameron stopped me.

"Haylie, wait!" I heard him yell from the kitchen.

I sighed out of annoyance. "What?"

"Can I talk to you, alone please?" He asked. I already knew where this was going.

I sighed again. "Why?"

"I just want to talk to you." He said. Oh my god. He may have cheated on me but, he's still hott as hell.

"Fine. Kian, stay in here. I'll be back to get you." I said, turning towards Kian.

He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. He put his hands on my neck and started kissing me, protectively. My hands fell on his hips as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I knew what he was doing. Marking his territory... again after he sucked the hell out of my neck. He finally pulled away and walked into the living room.

Cam and I walked outside. He looked at me but I didn't look at him. I didn't want to. I was disgusted by him. I can't believe he called me slutty and bossy and clingy. He doesn't even know me that well.

"Haylie, you look deep in thought." He said, bringing me back to reality.

"Cameron, what did you want to talk about? I'd like it to be quick because Kian and I have plans today." I said kind of rudely but I honestly didn't give a fuck. What he said was rude so I have the right to be the exact same fucking way.

"Haylie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you all of those things. I was just so pissed off and annoyed that you picked Kian when I could treat you better.-" I cut him off.

"Kian and I have been dating longer than you and I were and he hasn't cheated on me once. Don't you ever say that you could ever treat me better. You're a whore, Cameron. You fuck with people's emotions. So if this conversation is over, I'd like to-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. As soon as it happened, I pushed him off of me and stood up. My hand connected with his cheek. I slapped him as hard as I could which caused him to grab his cheek. "Who the hell do you think you are? You know I have a boyfriend yet you still fucking kiss me. You're a fucking pig. Cameron, I'm serious this time. Lose my number, don't talk to me, don't come to my house, nothing that involves you looking or thinking about me."

I started to walk back inside but he grabbed my wrist, tightly. It hurt. "Cam, let go of me." I said, trying to free myself.

"Don't you ever walk away from me." He growled. His brown eyes were almost black. They showed anger and control.

"Cameron, you're hurting me." I said, trying again to pull my hand back.

"I don't care!" He yelled, making me flinch.

"Help me please! Someone please help!" I yelled. I heard feet hitting the wooden floors as Cam tightened his grip on my wrist. It hurt so bad. The door ripped open to reveal Taylor standing there, worried why I was screaming but his eyes darted to my wrist and saw what Cameron was doing. Taylor reached for Cam's hand and tried to rip it off.

"Cameron, fucking let go! You're hurting her!" he yelled. More people rushed out, including Kian who looked pissed and confused.

"Cameron, let the fuck go of my girlfriend before I beat the shit out of you, you piece of shit." He growled.

"No! She'll be mine soon enough!" He yelled. Kian walked over to him and tackled him to the ground, punching him everywhere over and over. Cam tried over and over to try and fight back but Kian pinned him down. I started to cry and was pulled into Taylor's chest, holding my wrist.

"Taylor, it hurts so much." I sobbed.

"Let me see, Haylie." He said pulling away from our embrace. I let him see my wrist and it was red and was going to be bruised. There were marks where Cam's fingernails dug into my skin. It was bleeding. Taylor's expression changed from sympathetic to angry in two seconds. He went over to the two boys and joined in on beating the shit out of Cam.

His face started to bleed really bad and I was worried that Kian and Taylor were going to kill him. I knew I wasn't going to try to break it up because of what happened last time so I ran back inside to grab Jack Gilinsky and Nash.

"Kian and Taylor are beating the shit out of Cameron and his face is bleeding really bad and I'm worried they are going to kill him." I explained, still crying as hard as I could.

They rushed out and over to the three boys and pulled Taylor and Kian off of Cameron. Jack held Kian back from beating him again. Taylor just backed off and watched.

"Keep your filthy nasty ass hands off of my girlfriend you piece of shit. You're lucky they pulled me off of you or I would've killed you. She's mine and if you EVER come near her again, I'll kill you." Kian spat. It was so fucking hott to see.

Cam chuckled. "You won't, Kian."

I butted in. "What the hell is your problem? I thought you would've learned your lesson after the countless times Kian and my uncle beat your ass but nope, you're just thirsty for more. Man up and back the fuck off."

I grabbed Kian's hand with my hand that's not hurt and walked down to the my house with him by my side. My eyes drifted to his torso once again and saw his tattoos covering his body. I saw a Y on his hip bone right above his shorts. So, he has an H, an A, and a Y. I'm starting to lean towards these letters are spelling my name. It's just a gut feeling, not a heart feeling.

"Kian, do those letters on your body spell my name?" I blurted then covered my mouth. He looked at me and smirked.

"Yes baby. They remind me of you. I've had them for as long as I can remember. I think I got them when you said you were moving to Cali on Instagram, which you haven't posted on in awhile." he chuckled. That was so cute.

"You're so cute, Kian." I smiled and pecked his lips. "But, uhm, where are the other letters? I only see HAY." I asked.

"Well, the L is on my other hip bone right across from the Y. The I is on my ankle. And the E is on my right leg." he explained.

I don't know if I should say that's cute or kind of creepy. Maybe I should get his name scattered on my body.

---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!

Oh! And I've started working on the second book so that's why I'm lacking updates for this book.

Next chapter, it's going to skip to one week later so be ready. ;)

- Makayla ✌️