26

edited

(READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END)

I woke up the next morning and instantly smiled at the night Kian and I shared last night. We must've went on and on for at least 4 and 1/2 hours. I was wore out after like round 9.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 3:42 in the afternoon. I was really tired last night. I turned around in Kian's arms since he held me close all night.

"Kian." I whispered but he didn't move. I shook his shoulders slightly and said his name once again. I knew he was awake and I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. I sighed and pecked his lips with my own. His eyes opened after that.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you." I said back.

"I really fucked up your neck babe. It's bad." He started examining my neck and slightly touching it. I winced at the pain. "Did I hurt you, baby?"

I shook my head. "No. It's a good pain."

He smiled. "Good. But my back isn't a good pain. It's a fucking stinging pain and it hurts like it was just set on fire."

"Let me see. Turn around." I instructed. He unwrapped his arms from around my waist and faced the other side of the room. My hand went to my mouth. His back was covered in scratches and they were pretty bad. Not like bleeding bad but pretty close to it. They went all the way down his back and stopping at the dip above the hem of his pants.

"Babe? How bad is it?" He asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Hold on." I grabbed my phone from the nightstand beside my bed and opened the camera app. I snapped a quick pic and showed him.

He just laughed. "Damn baby, you tore me up last night."

I blushed. "Come on. I want food." I grabbed his hand and started heading for the door when I realized that him and I were still naked. I quickly grabbed a pair of PINK sweatpants, undergarments, and a black tank top and threw it on. I put my hair up in a messy bun then Kian and I were ready to go. He changed way quicker then I did but left shirtless. Our hands connected and we walked downstairs.

We instantly got smirks from everyone in the kitchen. I blushed as red as a tomato.

"Damn Kian. Your back is crazy and Haylie, your neck is fucking 3 out of 6 colors of the damn rainbow." I heard Jc say. I blushed again. "I'm guessing you guys had a great time last night." Jc winked at us.

"Yeah we did. We went on for at least 4 hours." Kian said. I stuffed my head into his chest to hide my embarrassment.

Everyone laughed at us and I went over to the cabinet above the sink and grabbed a bowl. Then went to the cabinets beside the fridge and grabbed Captain Crunch and made myself a bowl of cereal while everyone talked to each other.

I ate my cereal in silence when Kian walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Everyone keeps saying that you beat my ass last night. I just keep telling them to look at your neck." He smirked at me.

My face turned red. "I beat your ass babe."

He laughed. "Uhm, no. I beat your ass, thank you very much."

"More like turned into a vampire and sucked all of my blood out of my neck."

He laughed but it soon died down and a serious look took over his face. "Did you take your birth control pill, yet?"

I shook my head. "No but will you hand it to me? It's in the cabinet on the right side of the refrigerator." I instructed, finishing off my cereal.

He got up and went to the cabinet. "What the hell?! Which one is it? There's like 70 different medications up here."

I laughed. "It's got circular white pills in it and it says Marie Haylie, Summers."

"Ah, found it!" He said and brought the pill bottle over to me. I took one pill out then put the bottle back in the cabinet and grabbed a can of Pepsi from the fridge. I swallowed the pill, taking a drink of the soda afterwards.

I set my drink on the counter and wrapped my arms around Kian's waist. His went around my torso.

"Done. No babies for us." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Good." he said. I grabbed his hand and started walking to the living room where everyone was. Everyone was there except for Travis.

"Where's my uncle?" I asked no one in particular.

"Oh, he we back to Maine. He said he had to hurry and get back to the house because Kaitlyn's brother and sister said that their stepmom went on a rampage." Jade said.

I went and sat by Kaitlyn and Nash with Kian by my side. "Sooo, how was your night last night?" I asked Kaitlyn.

"It was great. Nash and I are dating now." she said, smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Finally!" I cheered.

"I can see your night went good too." She winked at me.

"Oh yeah. You should see his back. We tore each other up last night."

She laughed. "Kian, let me see your back. I want to see who's worse." He turned his back towards her and her reaction was the same as mine. "Oh my god. Clearly, you're worse Kian. Damn."

He whined and crossed his arms over his chest and pouted like a baby. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Next time, you're going to be worse."

I bit my lip at his comment. "I bet."

He smirked.

"How did everyone sleep last night?" I asked everyone.

"I slept great. Kelcee is a really good cuddler." Jc said, smiling at her.

"Yeah, same. Jade was practically using me as her bed. She was really comfy though." Matt said.

"Matt, you wouldn't move even if you wanted to." Jade said.

"And Jc, you're a good cuddler too." Kelcee said to Jc.

Everyone awe'd. "Y'all just need to get together already." Gilinsky said. We all agreed.

"Can we all just take a moment to recognize Kian and Haylie's battle wounds from last night? I mean, damn." Thatsojack said. Everyone laughed and looked at us. I hid my face in Kian's chest one again.

"You guys, stop." I said.

"You're all just jelly because they can have better sex than you all ever could." Nash said. Kian and I went 'oooh'.

Today was gonna be great.

-/--/---/----/-----/------/-------/--------/

Kind of a filler chapter. They are all gonna get longer.

This book is gonna take over a two week period an it's gonna be pretty lengthy because they've only been in LA for 4 days and it's the 26 chapter so yeah.

THERE WILL BE A COUPLE MORE BOOKS TO THIS.

PLEADE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER AND I LOVE READING YOUR GUYS REACTIONS AND OPINIONS.

- Makayla ✌️