T H Į R T Ë Ę Ń

edited

After we were finished looking at the beautiful long car, we finally got in. I sat in between Cameron and Jack. Kian was directly in front of me and I could feel his gaze stare right through me every few seconds. Kelcee sat on the other side of Cameron and Jc. Jade was in between Jc and Sam. Kaitlyn was in between Nash and Matt.

The inside of the limo was lined with neon lights that reached all the way around the seats of the limo. Mirrors sat on the ceiling all through the stretched car.

"This limo is fucking gorgeous." I said, admiring it.

"This is how all limos are." Cameron said, looking at me. I didn't meet his gaze.

"Oh, really? I've never been in one." I said to him. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Seriously? We drive around in them all the time!" He said.

"Why? Because you can't drive or you just to lazy to." I teased.

"No. We just really like limos. And I can drive for your information, sweetheart." He said and I finally looked at him. His brown eyes stared into mine and I smiled, looking down into my lap.

Everyone was talking to each other and left us alone, even Kian. It was like they didn't know we were there.

I felt Cameron's fingers come underneath my chin and make me look into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He said, his brown eyes piercing into mine.

I smiled. "Nothing." I stared right into his eyes.

He started to lean in and I did to, not giving a shit that Kian was right there in front of me. Our lips connected and sparks went off around us. Our lips continued to move in sync with each other. I felt him smile into the kiss and I did too. Soon, I felt him being pulled away from me.

My eyes opened and there was Kian standing over Cameron, throwing punches at his face and stomach.

It took me a couple of seconds to comprehend what was going on until it finally clicked that they were beating the shit out of each other.

"Kian! Stop! Get off of him!" I yelled, pulling on his bicep.

He shrugged me off and I fell to the ground from how hard he pushed me. The compact made them stop going at each other and look at me.

Nash was the first one by my side. He put his arm under my head and his other arm over my torso.

"Haylie, are you okay?" He asked, observing my face.

I put my hand on the back of my head. It hurt like crazy. I winced from the contact. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Cameron came over to me after I said that to Nash. His lip was busted and his eye was red so he was gonna have a black eye.

"Haylie, I'm sorry." He said.

I looked at him confused. "Why are you sorry? Kian should be the one saying sorry!" I exclaimed but instantly regret it because the pain in the back of my head doubled. I winced at the pain.

"I know." He whispered. Kian soon rushed over to me but I pushed him away from me. Not literally, but I put my hand on his chest and told him to get away from me. He sighed but did as I said.

"Haylie, do you need to go to the hospital?" Kelcee asked as she rushed to my side along with the other girls. The looks on their faces showed concern and worry.

"I'm fine. Really. Seriously." I reassured them. They sighed as if, relieved.

"Okay."

I told them the truth. I was fine. It was like I was never pushed onto the floor of the limo. It was like it never happened. Cameron helped me up onto the seat with him beside him. Kian was sitting far away from me and I'm glad.

It was completely silent until I decided to speak up.

"Thanks." I whispered to Cameron.

He smiled at me. "You're welcome, beautiful."

I heard Kian scoff and I looked at him. "What the fuck is your problem, Kian?" All attention turned to us.

"My problem? I don't have a problem. But Cameron will." He said, pulling his phone out and checking it.

"What? Why will I have a problem?" Cameron asked, getting irritated.

"Let Haylie tell you." Kian calmly said.

"What, do you like Haylie or something?" I heard Jc say, chuckling a bit.

"I don't like her. I love her." Kian said to Jc.

"Well, first off, don't even. Secondly, what are you talking about?" Cam said.

Kian's face turned red from irritation. "Nothing. Ask Haylie." He yelled back.

"Kian, just shut the fuck up and leave us alone." Cam avoided his gaze.

"Fine. You just wait and see what fucking happens."

---/---/---/---/---/---/------/----/---/--/-

I FREAKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER so much. I love this.

GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!!!

- Makayla ✌️