F Î F T Ê Ê Ñ

edited

The restaurant was two stories high and the second floor was an open patio sort of thing with tables and chairs so we could eat up there. The building was made of bricks with red and white flowers surrounding the outermost of the building. The place was beautiful.

Everyone got out one by one and Cam and I were last. I got out before him and then he got out, gripping my hand in his. I loved the feeling of his touch. I looked into his brown eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

We walked in and requested to be set up on the second floor. The waitress took us up there and there were two to a table.

Kelcee and Jc.

Jade and Matt.

Kaitlyn and Nash.

Sam and Jack.

Kian was sitting by himself.

And me and Cameron.

The waitress, whose name is Veronica, gave us all menus and took our drink orders.

I ordered a tea and Cameron got water. After Veronica left, we all moved our tables so we could all sit together.

Cameron came over and sat beside me.

I felt him lean into my ear and whisper, "I'm glad you're mine now, babe."

I smiled and whispered back, "Me too, Cameron." And that was the truth. I was glad I was with Cameron. He made me feel wanted and he's not a jerk to me like Kian is. But I'm in love with Kian. I like Cameron. He compliments me whenever he sees me, he's okay with showing affection in public, another plus is he has an awesome body. He just doesn't give me what I want.

But whenever I'm around Kian, he makes me feel safe and secure just by his presence. He may always say hurtful things but he's still some what caring about me. No, he doesn't compliment me but it's Kian and honestly, I don't think Kian would ever do something like that until now.

"Uhm, Haylie. You look beautiful tonight." He said, smirking while taking a drink of his sweet tea.

I smile. "Uh, thanks." I said. I could feel Cameron tense up beside me so I grabbed his hand and kissed his lips quickly.

"You guys are so fucking cute." I heard Jack (thatsojack) say.

I laughed lightly and said thank you.

We all continued on with the night with Cam occasionally sneaking kisses every once in awhile. He would put his hand on my thigh every time I took a drink of my tea.

After we ate, we all decided to go home because we were tired and fat and stuffed from all the good food we just ate.

We hopped in the limo after paying for our meal and started driving home.

Jack and Jack's song I'm In was playing softly in the background as I looked at Matthew and Jade. They were furiously making out and their hands were roaming each other's bodies. Same with Kaitlyn and Nash. Kelcee, Jack, Sam, Jc, and Kian just awkwardly sat there, playing on their phones.

I looked at Cameron and smiled. He did the same.

I leaned in and so did he. Our lips moved in sync as we continued to make out in the limo. His hands roamed down to my waist and held my love handles lightly. My hands wrapped around his neck as we continued to kiss heavily. I could feel him get hard underneath me. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. I started to grind into him slowly and I could hear him moan softly, only for me to hear.

"Okay, I'm don't watching you guys practically fuck each other. So fucking stop." I heard Kian say. I pulled away from Cameron and looked at Kian.

"You're just jealous." I teased, getting off of Cam and sitting beside him. He put his arm around me and pulled me into him.

Kian huffed and went back to being on his phone.

I look at Matt and Jade, winking at them. Same with Kaitlyn and Nash.

The house is going to be loud tonight.

"What do you guys want to do when we get home?" I heard Sam ask.

I sighed and looked at my phone. 11:38 pm. "I'm probably gonna go home and sleep. It's pretty late."

"Yeah same." Cam said. I looked at him. He kissed me.

Everyone else agreed.

-at the girls' house: 12:06 am-

The limo stopped and the girls, Matt, Nash, Cameron and I got out then walked up to my door. Everyone except me and Cam ran to the door. The girls opened it before we reached the porch and ran in. Cam and I just stood there, staring into each other's eyes.

"I had a great time tonight, Haylie." He said, putting his hands on my hips. Mine wrapped around his neck again.

"Me too." I smiled and kissed him. His lips moved with mine in sync. He slightly pushed me against the wall beside the door and kissed me harder. His tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I denied and continued to kiss him. I bit his bottom lip softly, earning a moan to escape past his lips. He grounded his hips into mine and I moaned a little louder than he did. I could feel him get hard as he continued to grind harder against me.

"Ooh! Get it Cameron!" The boys yelled from the limo. They wolf whistled and yelled, causing us to pull away from each other. My cheeks turned a bright red.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay, Cam." I pecked his lips once before he left. I waited until I couldn't see the limo anymore then headed inside, smiling like a fucking idiot. I rushed to my room and took off my heels, throwing them into the closet. I grabbed some sweatpants and a tank top and changed quickly. I wiped all my make up off and brushed my teeth then laid in bed, slowly drifting off.

Tonight wasn't all that bad.

---/---/---/---/--///-/--/----/---/--//:--/

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating earlier! I feel so bad!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!

-Makayla ✌️