Ś È V É Ń

edited

"Kian, what are you doing here?" I asked him as he turned the light on.

"I came to talk to you but I see you've already moved on." He said, slightly slurring his words.

He's drunk. Great.

"Wait, what?!" Cameron yelled, shocked. Kaitlyn and Jade came upstairs and told me that they tried to stop him but he sat on the front porch for a good 30 minutes until he barged in.

"Kian, it's not what it looks like and you're drunk so you need to go home." I tried to soothe him.

His features turned angry. "No! Not until I talk to you."

I sighed and looked at Cameron. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, Cam."

He smiled and kissed me quickly then walked out of my room after telling me goodnight. I sat there shocked at what just happened. He's trying to piss Kian off more than he already is.

Kian came and sat on my bed and smiled.

"I'm not actually drunk, you know." He said, his words not slurring like they were.

Dick.

"Kian, I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again." I said and rolled over in my bed.

I heard him sigh as I checked my phone.

"I'm really sorry, Haylie. I really am. I didn't mean for things to go that far. But I'm serious. I love you." He sounded so sincere and regretful, I did the one thing I missed doing for an hour.

I kissed him... again. I shouldn't have. I should be trying to stay away from him and ignoring him but there's something that draws me to him. I can't stay away from him.

Our lips moved in sync then he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He pushed my slightly down on my bed and laid between my legs, still kissing me.

He moved to my neck and sucked harshly on the skin by my collar bone, making me moan out in pleasure. He smirked against my neck.

"I love you, Haylie." He whispered against my neck his hot breath on the spot he was just sucking on. He moved directly on my neck and sucked again, biting gently. A huge turn on for me.

I reached down at the hem of his shirt and tried to rip it off but he wouldn't let me.

"You're a tease, Kian." I said, kissing his lips lightly.

He chuckled and pulled away and sat up on his knees. "I know."

I smiled but frowned soon after. "You know, I don't get you."

He gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, you're different. Like, one minute you're all nice and sweet then you're yelling at me then making out with me and being nice again. Why are you like that?"

He sighed. "That's another story for another time."

I laid under my blankets and looked at him.

"I should be going, Haylie." he said, heading for the door.

I stopped him. "Kian?"

He stopped and looked at me. "Yeah, Haylie?"

I hesitated. "W-Will you stay with me?"

I could see his lip rings sparkle from the moonlight since I turned the tv off.

"All you had to do was ask, babe." He said, taking off his shirt and shoes. He scooted into bed beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you Haylie." He whispered, kissing my shoulder.

I knew in that moment that I loved him and I couldn't be separated from him for longer than two seconds.

"I love you too Kian." I said, closing my eyes.

"Don't say 'too.' it makes me feel like you're just agreeing with me." He said, making me chuckle.

"Okay. I love you Kian." I said.

I fell asleep faster than I ever have.

-morning-

I wake up and look at my clock beside my bed. 11:42 in the morning. Holy shit. I never sleep this long. Jet lag at its finest!

I try to get up from the bed but something pulls my tighter to them. I look down and see an arm draped around my waist then I remember what happened last night.

Kian pretended to be drunk then got Cameron to leave and stayed the night. Duh. And we made out.

I looked at Kian laying beside me. Light snores were escaping his lips and his hair was a mess but he looked hott as always.

'I could see myself waking up to this every morning for the rest of my life.' I thought. I mentally high fived my thoughts.

I also realized that his shirt was off and I felt our legs tangled in each other. His lip rings were the same ones as yesterday when we first met. Black and spiky. And hott as hell.

His neck tattoos were different pictures put together. I saw one that was a sugar skull with the letter H beside it. I couldn't help but feel like that was my initial. I also saw a cursive A on his collar bone. I mentally thought that was Andrea's initial. I felt depressed after that.

"You know, it's rude to stare at people, Haylie." His voice said, scaring me to death and making me jump in his arms. He chuckled.

His morning voice is the sexiest shit ever. "I didn't know you were awake." I said, blushing.

He smiled. "I've been awake this whole time, beautiful."

"I am NOT beautiful because one, my hair is a mess and two, I don't have any make up on." I explained.

"You don't need makeup. You're fine without it." He said, keeping his eyes closed.

"I love you." I whispered.

His eyes opened then. "I love you."

Those three words made my stomach fill with butterflies but they disappeared when I remembered he had a girlfriend. A frown was placed on my lips and I guess Kian noticed.

"What's wrong, Haylie?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

I sighed. "Nothing."

He looked into my eyes. "Yes, there is, Haylie. I know there is."

"I can't help but feel like you don't actually love me." I told him, looking away from his gaze.

"Does this have to do with Andrea?" He said, bluntly.

I looked down between us. His arm was still around my waist and mine were now around his neck.

I nodded. "Yeah.."

He sighed. "I'm sorry, Haylie. But I'm not breaking up with her. I know you may not like it but I'm not. Sorry."

I pulled my arms from his neck and rolled over, getting up off the bed until he grabbed my wrist.

"Haylie, don't go." He whispered.

I continued looking forward. "I'm not going anywhere. I think you should leave, Kian."

I said and slipped my wrist from his grasp and folded my arms across my chest. I heard shuffling on my bed then footsteps coming towards me. His arms wrapped around my waist again and he leaned down to my ear.

"I'm sorry." He whispered then let go. He grabbed his shirt and shoes then walked out the door, not even looking back at me before he left.

~^.^~
I just uploaded a chapter 3 hours ago but I'm updating again.😂 because I left you guys at a cliffhanger. So yeah.
- Makayla
finished - 06.01.15 at 7:31 pm.