É Ł È V Ê Ñ

edited

The picture above is when I get bored and scroll through Twitter and I felt like that picture was perfect for this chapter. That's the result. 😂😂 KIAN LAWLEY IS HOTT ASF.

SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT, SKIP IT BUT STILL VOTE!

Continue.

-----/-----

I finally decided to get in the shower and after the water warmed up, I hopped in and wet my hair down. Just as I was about to put shampoo in my hair, I heard the door open and close. I continued to wet my hair and pretended I didn't hear them walk in.

The curtain opened and Kian stepped in, completely naked. His length was the only thing I could focus on. He walked towards me and tilted my chin towards his. He looked in my eyes and connected our lips. He didn't waste anytime to shove his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his length get hard as he pulled me closer by my waist and wrapped his arms around it. My arms went around his neck and into his hair, slightly pulling on it.

"Baby, I need you." He whispered, his hot breath on my lips. I moaned quietly which earned one from him too. His hands traveled down to my thighs and told me to jump so I did. I felt his member rub against my clit and I whimpered.

He smirked at me as he pushed me onto the bathroom wall.

"Kian." I whispered against his neck, biting and nibbling slightly. A throaty groan came from his mouth as I leaned back against the wall.

He grabbed hold of his 'friend' and started to rub up and down my folds, making me moan loudly.

"Fuck me, Kian. Fuck me." I pleaded.

He smirked and did as I told him. His length slid inside of me and I moaned quietly as he went in and out.

No gonna lie, it hurt like hell. Not because I'm a virgin because I wasn't. It hurt because I haven't had sex in a long time. I just continued to enjoy the pleasure that Kian was giving me.

Every thrust, every moan, every kiss, I enjoyed every single little thing Kian did to me.

"Oh, baby." Kian moaned. His lips moved to my neck and sucked harshly on the sensitive skin, sure to leave a mark. Moans kept running through my lips without my intention of wanting them but I didn't care. I just wanted Kian to know how good he made me feel.

He thrusted harder and harder into me each time he would go forward again.

I could feel my walls tightening around and him and his thrusts became sloppier. We were close.

"Haylie, I'm c-close." He stutters but continues to thrust faster and harder each time.

"Me too, baby." I moan. His liquids fill the inside of me and mine release on top of his length. He thrusts a couple more times again then pulls out of me, setting me on the floor gently.

Gonna be honest and say it hurt to walk and stand on my own so I leaned against Kian's chest for support. I could feel him smirk as I did.

"Did I really fuck you that hard, babe?" He asks.

I smile. "Y-Yes." I stutter.

He laughed loudly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, Haylie." His voice sounded like heaven in the shower.

I smiled. "It's okay, Kian."

"Shit!" He yells as he backs away from me. Just as I was about to fall to the ground, I catch myself and regain my balance. I turn and give him a confuse look.

"What's wrong, Kian?" I asked him.

"I didn't have a condom on. You're gonna get pregnant and I'm gonna have to take care of a kid that I don't even want and you'll hate me fore-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"Shut up." I tell him. He calms down and sighs. I can see that he's agitated. "I'm on birth control." His muscles relax and his eyes close. His mouth turns upwards into a half smile.

"Oh thank god. Because if you would've ended up pregnant, I'd never come to see that kid." He said.

I frown and continue on with my shower. I grab the shampoo bottle and start massaging the soap into my hair.

I hear Kian sigh before I feel his arms wrap around my bare waist and his head on my shoulder but I continue to wash my hair.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

I turn around in his arms to rinse the apple smelling soap out of my hair. "No you're not."

He gives me a look as to say don't push it.

"Don't give me that look, Kian." I said, then went back to put the conditioner into my hair then washing it out. I wash my body then turn the shower off and getting out, leaving Kian standing there, pissed off.

"What look, Haylie?" He said finally getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist.

"You were looking at me like you were pissed off. Look, I don't want any fucking drama. So get dressed and go downstairs." I said, wrapping my hair in a towel then drying my body off and getting dressed.

"What the fuck ever, Haylie." He said, walking back into the bedroom and getting his clothes on.

I sigh. "Whatever."

-----/-----/------/-----/-----/-----/----/-/

Kaitlyn was really excited when I told her I was updating. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND VOTE BECAUSE RHAT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!

- Makayla ✌️