F Į V Ę

edited

I blushed, not knowing what to say or do because it was just Kian and not Sam and Jc.

"Uh." I said, out of embarrassment.

He laughed and pulled his snake bites between his teeth. "It's okay. But you should know, I have a girlfriend."

"Oh, cool." I don't know why but it felt as if, my heart just broke into pieces. I put a fake smile on my face. "But uhm, why are you following us?"

He frowned. "I just wanted to make sure you... and the girls got home safely." He hesitated.

I have him a confused look. "Okay?"

We continued to walk. I was standing beside Kian and Kelcee. The girls were talking to each other as I felt a hand brush against my butt.

Kian's hand. I gasped, causing the girls to look at me.

"What's wrong Haylie?" One of the girls asked.

"Nothing. It finally just set in that we're finally in LA." I lied.

I looked at Kian and he was smirking.

We finally got to the front porch and I fumbled with the keys to unlock the front door. After I unlocked the door, the girls ran in and into their rooms, same as me... and Kian.

Kian followed me into my room and I set my purse and keys down while I searched for my pennyboard.

"Wow." He said unenthusiasticly.

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"You're obsessed with zebras aren't you?" He smiled. His smile is fucking cute especially with his snake bites.

"Y-yeah, I am." I said.

"Why?"

I've always tried to hide this story from everyone. The only people that know are the girls.

"I don't like to talk about it." I simply said.

"Well, why not?" Jesus Kian, just shut the fuck up, already.

I finally found my penny board after I dodged his question. I picked up my keys and phone out of my purse then headed to the door. When I opened the door, Kian slammed it shut and pinned me against it.

His face dangerously close to mine. If I could I would kiss him right here right now buuut he has a girlfriend.

His lips came closer to mine, barely brushing against each other and I felt fireworks shoot through my body.

My eyes closed while I waited but it never happened. I opened my eyes but as soon as they opened, his lips were on mine. My eyes widened but then closed right after.

His hands went to my waist and wrapped around it, pulling me closer to him. My arms went around his neck as he deepens the kiss. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I granted his wish and opened my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance as they explored the other persons' mouth.

His hands slid down to my butt and just as he was about to squeeze, there was a knock on the door. "Haylie, come on let's go! The guys are here!"

Thanks Kelcee. You're a fucking cockblock.

Kian pulled away from my lips and smiled. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "This stays between me, you, and the girls."

I nodded quickly then grabbed my things then walked out the door and downstairs.

All eyes turned to us and jaws dropped.

"What were you two doing up there, hmm?" Sam said, smirking. The other guys, and girls, wolf whistled and wiggled their eyebrows... except for Cameron. His face was blank so I tried to cover it up.

"Nothing happened. He needed to use the bathroom so I showed him where it was and waited until he got out so he didn't get lost." I explained and Cam's lips shaped into a smile.

"Uh huh." They all said.

"Okay guys let's go. I want to take the girls to get some fro yo!" Cam said and took hold if my hand and intertwined our fingers. Kian looked pissed and... jealous? But he has a girlfriend. I'm so confused.

We all walked out as I locked the door. We ran down the stairs and started skating down the sidewalk on our pennyboards. We continued skating straight until Jc turned left and went down towards the boardwalk. We saw the giant Ferris wheel and immediately wanted to ride it.

The boys gave in and took us to the ferris wheel. We waited in line until we got to the front.

We were only allowed 2 to a seat. Yesss.

The pairs were:

Kaitlyn and Nash.

Kelcee and Jack.

Jc and Jade.

Matthew and Cam.

Sam was by himself until someone got on with him.

And me and Kian.

Great.

We got on the Ferris wheel and it was silent as I looked at the view. The beach was filled with people swimming or tanning or walking around in the sand. I made a mental note that we were gonna come here tomorrow.

"Haylie?" I heard Kian's voice say beside me. I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you like Cameron?" I heard a pinch of sadness in his voice but didn't acknowledge it.

I smiled slightly. "I don't know, to be honest. We just met so I don't know. Why?"

He sighed. "Because he likes you."

I smiled wider. "Really? How can you tell?"

He looked into my eyes. "Because he told me."

"Oh."

"Do you like me?" Why does he ask all these hard questions.

I don't know what to say because I felt like I did but I wasn't sure. So I said the first thing that came to mind. "Yes."

He smiled. "That's too bad. Because I already told you I had a girlfriend."

"Then why did you kiss me? And do you like me?" I was so confused as to why he did it so I asked him.

He hesitated. "I couldn't c-control myself."

I was disappointed that he answered that way. "Oh."

Suddenly, the ride came to a hard stop and I went forward but held onto the bar as hard as I could.

"Hello everyone. The ride is going through some difficulties so just sit tight and enjoy the view while we fix the problem." The worker said through the intercom.

When he said that, I realized that we were stuck at the very top. I'm terrified of heights! I started breathing really hard and grabbing my chest as I continued to look down.

"Haylie, are you okay?" Kian asked as he looked at me, worried.

I shook my head no. "I'm scared of heights."

He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my protectively.

"It's going to be okay, Haylie. I promise."

I started to calm down and my shaking stopped as he rubbed my back protectively.

"And I don't like you. I love you."

----------/---------/------/--/------/---/--/

Back again. I feel like I'm gonna just write the whole book and upload the chapters on Thursdays.

Please vote and comment because it helps me update faster! Thank you.

finished - 5.31.15 at 10:29 am

- Makayla