T W Ë Ń T Ÿ T H R Ë Ë

edited

(I couldn't wait to upload this so here you go!)

Kaitlyn yelled for us girls after she got out of the shower so we went up there, leaving Travis to sit on the zebra love seat to watch whatever was on tv.

I texted Nash really quick to see where he was taking her and how she should dress.

'To: Nashty From: Haylie

Hey.c: how should she dress? Where are you taking her?'

I sent the text and I plugged in my straightener and curling iron because either way, I was curling her hair.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from Nash.

'From: Nashty To: Haylie

Um, dress her nicely and don't tell her but I'm taking her out to a really fancy restaurant then walking the beach.'

I smiled at the text and showed it to Jade and Kelcee.

"Why can't I see?" Kaitlyn pouted but I didn't show her.

"Because this is where Nash is taking you and he told me to keep it a surprise." I said and she slumped in her chair while I straightened her hair. Jade was in control of her makeup and Kelcee was in control of her outfit and shoes.

I plugged my phone into my iHome I brought from Maine and turned on I Wanna Fly by Trevor Moran. I miss him so much! I'm gonna have to fly him out here soon. I miss that little asshole.

I continued to straighten her hair when Kelcee stuck her outfit on her bed. It was a silver dress that had a one strap on the right shoulder, it came to the middle of her thighs and it had frillies. Her shoes were black heels that were kind of like boots but they cut off at the top of her ankle.

My jaw dropped. "Oh my god! Where did you get this?! It's perfect for tonight!"

Kelcee smiled and crossed her arms. "I did good dude wassup."

I laughed. "Yes, yes you did."

I finished straightening Kaitlyn's hair so she went to her bathroom to put the outfit on. It was 7:36 so we needed to hurry up because Nash was gonna be here at 8. She came out of the bathroom and our jaws dropped.

"Oh." I said.

"My." Jade said.

"God." Kelcee said.

"I love this outfit. It looks great on you, gurl!" I heard someone say from behind us. We looked behind us and saw everyone except Nash. He was probably downstairs. Cameron said that with his püma face. I laughed at it along with everyone else. To be honest, I miss him. A lot. My laughter died down and I told Kaitlyn to sit back down in her desk chair. She did and I quickly curled each strand of hair as quickly as I could. Jade finished her makeup just as I finished the last piece of hair.

"Done." We both said at the same time. She stood up and everyone looked at her.

"Damn, gurl." Taylor said in his basic white girl voice causing everyone to laugh.

Kelcee stood up because she wanted to take a picture for Instagram so Jade and I stood beside her doing the same. We all snapped the picture and captioned it.

My caption was 'She's ready for her date with @nashgrier tonight.😍'

Kelcee's caption was 'Looking good for tonight with her little boyfriend. @nashgrier @Kaitlynnn_Williams'

Jade's caption was 'she looks so pretty. @Kaitlynnn_Williams'

I didn't realize that the boys were taking pictures too and every time they each uploaded a picture, my phone buzzed along with Jade and Kelcee's. Jesus Christ people.