27

edited

Everyone left except the people that live here and Kian around 5. I was actually thinking about making another YouTube video because it feels like it's been a week since I uploaded one but in reality it's been 2 days. I called all the girls into my room and they sat on the bed. Kian moved closer to me so there was enough room for 5 people to sit on it.

"Okay, so I was thinking about posting another YouTube video today or tomorrow because I feel like it's been forever since we have but it's been 2 days." I said, laughing.

"Same. But what should we do?" Kelcee asked.

"Do what the channel was intended to do. Sing." Jade replied.

"Yeah, but what song?" Kaitlyn asked.

We all started thinking. "How about I Wanna Fly by Trevor?" I suggested.

The girls shook their head yes. "You guys know the words right?"

They nodded. "Duhh. He's our best friend, how wouldn't we know them?" Kaitlyn said.

"Well, go and get the camera and tripod and we'll set it up." I said. Everyone except Kian and I disappeared into the hallway to find the camera and tripod. They came back within like 2 minutes and set it up.

I looked at Kian as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you gonna be in the background of the video or out of frame?" I asked.

"Background." He replied kind of rudely.

"Okay." I mumbled. What is his problem? He was perfectly fine just a second ago.

We covered our eyes while Kelcee turned the camera on.

I peeked through my fingers. "Hey guys, it's Haylie."

Kaitlyn did the same. "It's Kaitlyn."

And Jade. "It's Jade."

Then Kelcee. "And Kelcee."

We removed our hands from our faces and smiled at the camera.

"What's up guys? It's 3-6ate here and today we are going to be doing a cover by one of our bestest friends in the entire world... Trevor Moran!" Jade said.

"Yes we are." Kaitlyn said.

"The song is called I Wanna Fly and it's a great song. We hope you guys like it." I said and cleared my throat so I could start singing. The girls did the same.

"I've been trynna find." I sang then Kelcee did.

"When to cross the line."

"When it's okay to see the bright side." Jade sang.

"When it's okay to see the lime light." Kaitlyn sang.

Then we all joined in and started to sing the chorus. "I be thinking in my bed, thinking in my bed. Lot of things in my head, contemplating in my head. And if we can go steady, then we can go steady. Let me know if you're ready, if you're ready.

I be thinking in my bed, thinking in my bed. Lot of things in my head, contemplating in my head. And if we can go steady, we can go steady. Let me know if you're ready."

Than I sang solo. "I wanna fly! But I just can't live without you."

Then Kelcee. "Yeah, you make me cry. But I know that I just can't hurt you."

Then Kaitlyn. "I wanna fly."

And finally Jade. "I wanna fly."

Then me again. "I'm glad to call you mine."

Kaitlyn. "You're a one of a kind."

Jade. "Let me cross that line. You know I'm gonna get there."

Kelcee. "To the other side."

Then all again. "I be thinking in my bed, thinking in my bed. Lot of things in my head, contemplating in my head. And if we can go steady, then we can go steady. Let me know if you're ready, if you're ready. (repeat)

"I wanna fly! But I just can't live without you. Yeah, you make me cry. But I know that I just can't hurt you. I wanna fly. I wanna fly.

On my way, on my way right now. To break away, break away right now. ( repeat )

I wanna fly! ( repeat chorus )"

After we finished, we struggled to catch our breath. "Thank you guys for watching. We hope you guys liked it. If you have not, please subscribe for weekly videos that will be up every Friday. Please give this a video a big thumbs up and comment another song we should sing for our next video. We love you guys and see you next week." We all covered the camera with our hands and turned it off.

I turned around towards my bed to see Kian gone. He disappeared.

I grabbed my phone and sent him a quick text.

'To: My baby😘💕 From: Haylie

Hey, where'd you go?'

I waited impatiently for a text. After a good 5 minutes, I went to edit the video. After editing, which was a good 30 minutes, still no text from him.

"I wonder what's wrong with him." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone to call him. Still no answer. I was starting to get worried. What if he's hurt? What if he's mad at me? Wait, why would he be mad at me? I never did anything wrong did I? If I did do something wrong, what was it?

I called him again and he picked up on the 4th ring.

He sighed. "What, Haylie?"

I was so confused as to why he was being rude and giving me an attitude. "Hey, uhm, where'd you go off to?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, Haylie." he said.

I was so annoyed by now. "What's your problem?"

"I don't have one."

"Well you're giving me and attitude and you're being rude, Kian. Did I do something wrong?" My confusion was only getting worse.

"No. It was me, Haylie. I'm sorry." His voice cracked and he hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

What did he do?

---/---/---/---/---/---/----/----/----/--/-/

Cliffhangerrrrr. Sorry guys.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER.

- Makayla ✌️