T H R È É

edited

-9 hours later-

I was shaken awake from my slumber by Kaitlyn who sat beside me. We've always had a close bond and I'm glad we do. She's like a sister to me.

"Haylie, get up. We're here." I started fangirling inside when she said that.

I've wanted to move here since I was like 5 and now it's happening! I might meet Cameron Dallas or maybe Nash Grier. Oh my god! This is gonna be great.

We all exited the plane then headed to get our luggage. All of our clothes and personal belongings were already shipped to the beach house. After getting our luggage, we headed outside and to my car that finally got here after an hour of waiting for it.

We put all of our stuff in the trunk of my Camero then hopped in. When the girls were strapped in, I drove off to our new furnished house. I was so excited because I haven't been in it yet but Kelcee came here one day to look and sent me pictures and I sent them to the girls and they liked it so we bought it.

After the 20 minute drive, we finally arrived. The house was blue with windows all around on the first floor with sliding doors. The second floor had 5 windows. One in each room.

We all smiled and grabbed our belongings then ran inside.

We stopped when we entered. We were so amazed at the giant beautiful house. The inside had wooden floors with granite coffee tables and countertops. There was an 84 inch flat screen in the living room along with black splatter painted couches and love seats. There was a zebra print rug under the entertainment center and lamps on each side of the couch. The walls were white with black polka dots on them.

We all smiled again. A devious smirk covered my face when they looked at me. "I call the prettiest room!" I yelled then grabbed my stuff and ran upstairs with the girls' complains and whines hot on my heels. I giggled.

Once I was upstairs, I went to the first door on the right which was a plain big room with a big window in the middle that blinded me. Next room was across the hall and it had black walls and it was hot as hell in there! I then went to the last room and it was on the right.

Yep, this is my room. The walls were a bright blue and the carpet was zebra print, which I'm in love with if you haven't noticed yet. The bed had pink and black zebra stripes on the comforters and the closet door was zebra print also. The dresser was black along with the lights surrounding it.

"I found my room!" I yelled to notify the girls.

I set my stuff down and began to unpack my stuff and hang them up and put them away.

After I was done, I checked the time and saw that it was already 8:43 at night! Jet lag is going to kill me for the next couple of days. It was still daylight outside so I went to see if the girls wanted to go penny boarding to check out the city.

"Girls! You guys wanna go and check out the city?" I yelled to them when I walked downstairs. I heard the doorbell ring and I wondered who it was.

I heard them yell and they walked downstairs to see who was at the door a long with me. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal the most beautiful human being on Earth. His hair was brown and so were his eyes. His smile made me melt right then and there. He wasn't wearing a shirt so my eyes traveled down to his toned body. Damn, his six pack. You'll never guess who it was. I tried to keep from fangirling and it's hard!

The girls looked like they were drooling so I cleared my throat and tried to talk for all of us. "Hi, can I help you?"

He smiled. "I'm Cameron Dallas. I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the new neighbors. And can I say, you 4 are the most beautiful girls I've ever seen."

We blushed. Talk Haylie, talk! "Oh, thank you Cameron but I already know who you are." My eyes went wide as I tried to cover that up. "I mean I watch you all the time. Well, your vines. Not you." I rambled.

He chuckled. "Well it's always nice to meet a fan especially when they're wearing my merch."

I blushed redder. "Uhh, I'm Haylie by the way and this is Jade, Kaitlyn, and Kelcee. My roommates." They shook his hand and introduced themselves.

"Do you guys live here alone?" He asked.

"Yeah. We just moved here from Maine like 5 hours ago." I laughed and so did he. He's so cute!

"Wow. That must've been a long trip. Well, I live down the road, 2 houses down with Nash and Matt so if you guys want, when you get all settled in, you guys can come and chill if you want. Here's my number so you can warn us before you come." He smirked.

Oh damn. I smiled. "Will do. I'll let you know what happens later."

"Okay, bye Haylie." He said and kissed my cheek.

My cheeks turned red. "Bye Cameron."

I shut the door and looked at the girls whose mouths were dropped to the floor.

"Oh. My. God. Cameron fucking Dallas just gave you his number and asked us over to his house to hang out with him, Nash, and Matthew! Holy shit!" Kaitlyn screamed. We all started fangirling but soon calmed down.

I breathed in and out. "Okay, let's give it an hour before we text or anything. We don't want to sound desperate."

We all sat down on the couch and talked for a bit.

30 minutes rolled by and I said I couldn't do it anymore so I texted him.

'To: Cammm 😘 From: Haylie

Hey!(: it's Haylie, the one that just moved in. Haha. Can we come and hang out for a little bit? If that's alright. Don't wanna intrude.'

I sent the text and almost instantly got a reply back.

'To:Haylie From: Cammm😘

Yeah, sure! its just a couple of our friends down here so yeah come on down.'

'To: Cammm😘 From:Haylie

Okay.(: We'll down in about 30.'

'To:Haylie From: Cammm😘

Okay beautiful.'

I blushed at the text and told the girls to go and get ready.

---------/--------:-------//(/--/////-----:-

And it's me again! Sup guys? This was a long chapter and I'm glad! It's just about to get more interesting so be ready.

Vote and Comment please! I'd like some feedback!

finished - 5.30.15 at 9:57 pm

Peace! ✌️