T W Ë Ń T Ÿ F Ö Ü R

edited

We all headed inside after everything that happened outside. Kaitlyn and Nash headed out the door but I stopped them real quick. We all stepped on the porch and I closed the door.

"Now, you guys are 16 and 17 years old. I know you guys are gonna make dumb choices but that doesn't matter right now. I know your dad is protective as hell but I'm the cool cousin so I'm saying you guys have a curfew of midnight. One o'clock at the latest. Wear protection and don't do drugs. I love you, Kaitlyn. Nash, I will cut your dick off if you get her pregnant." I said and they laughed.

"Okay, Mom." Kaitlyn said and they walked off.

I went back inside and into the living room where everyone was chilling. They were all having individual conversations until I clapped my hands and got everyone's attention.

"Guys, I know a bunch of drama has happened in the past hour but I say we end the night with a couple of movies and some food. Who else agrees?" Everyone raised their hands. "Okay, well you all head to the theater room and pick a movie while the girls and I get some food." Everyone obeyed and I headed to the kitchen with the girls and Kian hot on my heels. Jade and Kelcee started grabbing random snacks we had in the cabinets while Kian had me pinned against the kitchen counter. I smiled and he did too, his piercings glimmering. He pecked my lips.

"I love you." He said.

I smiled wider. "I love you."

"Okay, I know you guys just got together and you're all happy and everything but could you guys grab some food because we have a house full of people and we need all the help we can get." Kelcee said. I blushed but nodded and walked towards the cabinets and grabbed some food out of there like Swiss Rolls, pickled flavored chips, twinkies, and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Kelcee and Jade walked into the theater room to chill out and waited for us with the other food. I stood in front of the microwave, watching it pop the popcorn when I felt Kian's arms snake their way around my waist. I smiled. He makes me so happy.

I looked at him but didn't take my hands off the counter in front if the microwave. "I'm so glad we're together now, Kian."

He smiled. "Me too, Haylie." He brought his lips down to mine and started to kiss me passionately. I turned around in his arms as our lips continue to move in sync. His hands drifted down to my thighs and I jumped up on the counter. Kian stood in between my legs as we continued to make out in the kitchen.

"Wow, I come in here to get a drink but instead I get a live porno." I heard Johnson's voice say. I pulled away from Kian's lips and shoved my head in his shirt, blushing from embarrassment.

"Sorry, Johnson." Kian said.

He laughed. "It's cool bro. Just next time, make sure her uncle isn't in the other room."

Kian laughed. "Sure thing, dude." I heard Johnson open the fridge then close it. Maybe a couple seconds later, Kian lifted my chin up and started to kiss me again but we got interrupted by the microwave going off. I pulled the popcorn out and put it in a giant bowl while Kian put another bag into the microwave. I sprinkled some salt into the bowl and looked back at Kian who was smiling at me. His smile was so contagious.

"God you don't know how bad I want to fuck you right now." He said and looked at the cabinets behind me. I smiled and blushed. I wanted to tease him so I put my hand on his bulge and start to rub his length. He breathed in sharply but tried to cover it with a cough. I connected my lips to his neck and started sucking which was gonna leave a mark. My hands slid their way up his chest and to his neck. His eyes looked into mine and connected his lips with mine once again.

I bit his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He obliged and opened his mouth so I could stick my tongue in it. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course, he won.

His large right hand slid under my shirt and landed on my waist along with his left hand. He pulled away from my lips just slightly. "You're making me so hard right now, baby."

I moaned at his words then the microwave goes off again. I pull away from Kian and grabbed the bag out of the microwave and dump it into the giant bowl then sprinkle some more salt on it. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn and looked at Kian, pecking his lips while hopping off the counter.

He pouted. "Baaaabe."

I smiled at him. "Come on. Everyone is probably wondering where the hell we're at." I said, grabbing his hand and walking to the theater room. I stopped right outside the door and whispered in Kian's ear. "When everyone goes to sleep, I'll fuck you all night long baby." A moan escaped his lips at my choice of words then we walked into the movie room.

Tonight was gonna be fun.

---/---/---/---/----/---/---:---/----/---/-/

This one wasn't that long but I felt like that was a good place to end the chapter.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER.

- Makayla ✌️