F Ô Ü R

edited

After texting Cameron, I told the girls to go get ready and dress up just a little bit. We all ran upstairs and to our rooms.

I looked into my closet for something a little dressy. I decided on a black skirt with a black crop top, my blue jean jacket from Maine, and a pair of black vans. I straightened my hair quickly then did my casual makeup. I walked out into the hallway to see the girls completely dressed and looking amazing!

We all squealed. "Oh my god. You guys look hot." I told them.

"Okay, let's go guys! They're probably wondering where we are." Kaitlyn said.

We all grabbed our purses and phones then headed out the door. We walked down the street until we came to Cam's house. 2 houses down from mine like he said.

I smiled and walked onto the front porch and rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" I heard someone yell.

I was mentally fangirling inside. About 10 seconds later, someone came and opened the door.

Nash.

His blue eyes popped because of his red 'DO IT' Nike shirt. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and vans. His hair was whiffed up like its usual in his Vines and Snapchat stories.

"Can I help you?" His southern accent was so hott.

"Uh, I texted Cameron a little bit ago and he said we could come and chill for a little bit." I explained.

He smiled. "So you're the Haylie that Cameron never shuts up about. You are beautiful just like he said. Who are these gorgeous girls behind you?"

"Oh, this is Kaitlyn, Kelcee, and Jade." I said, pointing to each of them.

"Oooh, Kaitlyn. I like it. Well, you guys can come on in. Cameron is just upstairs finishing getting ready. He wouldn't shut up about you." Nash smiled. I blushed. "he told me about when he walked up to your door and he saw you wearing his hoodie." I blushed even redder.

"Yeah. If I would've known you guys lived down the street from me, I wouldn't have brought my merch with me." I laughed, lightly.

"Oh no, it's fine. We think it's cute." I heard Matthew say as he walked down from upstairs. He was wearing a pair of vans and a beanie. He was wearing a thumbs up shirt with a jean jacket and dark blue skinny jeans.

"Oh." I blushed.

"Nash! Who was at the door?" I heard Cameron yell. I smiled.

"Haylie and her hott friends! Hurry up and get down here." Nash said running upstairs to check on him.

I don't know why he has to get ready for us. We're just normal girls.

"So, which one is Haylie and Kaitlyn and Jade and Kelcee?" Matt said, walking in front of me. He's so cute.

"Oh, well, I'm Haylie." I said.

"I'm Kelcee."

"I'm Kaitlyn."

"And I'm Jade."

Matthew smiled his amazing smile. "Well hello, ladies." He said.

We all chuckled. "Okay, come in here guys. I want you girls to meet some of our friends." We followed Matt into the living room and my eyes darted towards the boy in the corner of the room where no one was. He had tattoos covering his body and snake bites on his lips. His eyebrow was also pierced. His hair was a rainbow of colors up front and the back was covered by a black beanie. He was wearing a red and white tank top with khaki skinny jeans. His shoes were black vans.

"Holy shit." I muttered to myself but the girls heard me and started chuckling.

"Okay, so this is Jc." He was also covered in tattoos and piercings. He had a small black brown and white dog sitting on his lap as he waved at us.

"This is Sam." He just had a sleeve tattoo on his right arm and his lip pierced.

"This is Jack, or thatsojack." He pointed to Jack and he was smiling a big white smile. No tattoos or piercings.

"And this, is Kian." He pointed to the boy in the corner who was alone. Damn, he's hott as fuck.

I smiled. "Hi guys."

Matt introduced us and we sat on the couch where there wasn't anybody. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and tried to take a ninja selfie of Kian. A ninja selfie is when you're trying to take a picture of someone and you don't want them to know.

It worked but he was looking straight to the camera.

He leaned over towards my ear. "If you're gonna take a picture of me, all you have to do is ask babygirl." He said just as Cameron came down. Kian backed away from my ear and focused back on his phone. A shiver ran down my back at his sexy voice.

"Hey girls." He said, smiling.

We all said hey back. He sighed. "Do you guys wanna go penny boarding to show the girls around? They just moved here."

The other boys nodded and said sure.

"Me and the girls will just have to run home to get ours." Kaitlyn said.

"Okay, we'll meet you there." Nash said.

The girls and I left and started walking back to the house.

"Can I just say that Kian, Sam, and Jc were all hott as fuck?!" I blurted.

They all started fanning themselves.

"I know we are." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to find him.

Kian... smirking.

------/------/------/------/------/-----/----

And here I am again! I have a question.

Q: Who do you think will get together first? Cameron and Haylie or Kian and Haylie?

You'll find the answer to that soon but comment who you think it will be first!

finished - 5.31.15 at 9:24 am

Peace! ✌️