Ö Ń Ę

edited

Hi, my name is Haylie Summers and I'm 17 years old. I just graduated high school and I'm currently packing to move to California. I currently live in Maine but I'm originally from Florida so I guess you could say I've been all over the country.

I'm actually moving to Los Angeles with my best friends and we're all going to move into a big house on the beach. We've all saved up for this trip for about 7 years now and we have more money than we need to be honest.

My cousin, Kaitlyn, is moving in with me and she's 16 but her dad, my uncle, said he trusted me and she wanted to go with me so we're going. She's about 5'8 with blue eyes and blonde hair. She got her belly button pierced when she turned 14 and she's planning on getting her first tattoo with me.

Kelcee is the same age as me but I'm exactly a month older than her. She's about 5'10 with reddish brown hair. She's moving to LA with me to start cooking school so she's gonna be the chef in the house. Haha. Her and her sister are both black belts in taekwondo.

Jade is 18 and the oldest one in the house. She has blonde hair with brownish green eyes. She wears choker necklaces a lot and her nails are always black. She's the shortest one out of all of us. She's about 5'7.

I did have another person coming to live with us but he said he was way to busy. His name is Trevor Moran but he couldn't do it because he's been busy in the studio here in Maine.

After I was completely done packing the rest of the stuff I had left to pack, I had it all shipped off to LA.

"Haylie! Jade and Kelcee are here!" Kaitlyn yells from the kitchen.

Kaitlyn and I decided to live in a small apartment until we finally picked an actual date that we were gonna take off the LA.

I hurried off into the living room where my best friends were sitting on the small white leather couch.

I sat on the white love seat across from them and smiled.

I remembered something.

We were leaving tomorrow! How could I forget about that?

"What's up guys?" I asked them as Kaitlyn came back into the room with snacks.

"Nothing much. Jade and I thought that since we were leaving tomorrow morning, we would just stay here for tonight." Kelcee said, popping a piece of popcorn into her mouth.

I nodded. "Well, we don't have very much room but one of you can sleep on the couch and the other can sleep on the floor or something. I would air up the air mattress but there's no point since we have to be up at 3 in the damn morning." We all chuckled.

"That's fine." Jade said. They brought their carry on with them and it was leaned up against the wall beside the tv.

"Well guys, it's only 3 o'clock and I'm not planning on going to bed so what do you guys wanna do?" I asked them.

"Personally, I think we should go have a day out since it is our last day in Maine." Kaitlyn said while taking a sip of her Pepsi.

I smile. "I'd like that, you guys want to?" I asked Jade and kelcee.

They looked at each other. "Sure! Why not?"

I went upstairs to change and fix my makeup and hair before we left. I changed into a pair of acid wash skinny jeans with a crop top that's said 'Nashty' in blue letters with a pair of zebra print high tops from Journeys. I straightened my hair quickly then fixed my mascara and eye liner since that's all I do for my makeup.

"Haylie! Let's go!" Jade yelled. I looked at the time. 3:52.

"Coming!" I shut my light off and grabbed my phone the walked out to the group.

We left and got into the car and headed off to wherever, probably bowling since that's our favorite game to play when we're all together

Anyways, I have a bunch of stories that I want to upload but I'm trying to update one at a time then move on to the next one after one gets finished.

So yeah!

finished - 5.30.15 at 6:06 pm.

Peace! ✌️