T W Ê Ń T Ÿ F Î V Ê

edited

(SEXUAL SCENE[S] IN THIS CHAPTER)

We were in the middle of watching Magic Mike because us girls wanted to and it was at the part where Mike gets introduced and he comes out on stage wearing sweatpants and a tank top. He started grinding around and dancing. I could feel myself getting turned on. I bit my lip as Mike continued to dance around and grind on the stage. Kian leaned towards me, pulling the blanket that we grabbed when we walked in further over us. Everyone was either sleeping or way to into the movie.

I found my hand traveling down in between my legs, rubbing myself through my purple shorts. A small moan escaped my lips at the feeling of pleasure I was giving myself. I thought I was the only one that heard it but Kian heard it, too. He smirked at me and replaced my hand with his own, rubbing up and down at a slow pace.

"Kian, please." I whispered to him. He smirked again and stuck his hand down my shorts and rubbing my clit at a slow pace. "Kian, don't fucking tease." I growled lowly at him. He just chuckled.

His middle finger slid inside of me and pumped in and out slowly, trying not to draw attention to us.

I whimpered which got everyone who was awake to look at me.

"You okay over there, Haylie?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, my stomach just really hurts." I lied.

"Oh. Well maybe you and Kian should go to bed. I'll take your uncle up to the guest bedroom when we all head to bed." Kelcee said, saving my ass.

Kian's finger was still inside of me and moving even slower. I was about to hit my climax just as he pulled his finger out. I glared at him.

"Okay guys. Goodnight." I said, pushing the blue blanket off of me and grabbing Kian's hand, dragging him out of the room.

"Does this mean I can fuck you now?" He said, smirking again.

I smiled at him then stopped where I was standing, connecting my lips to his. My hands traveled to the nape of his neck and his wrapped around my waist tightly, craving more of me. My tongue slipped into his mouth and explored it. Our tongues fought for dominance as his hands traveled to my butt, lightly squeezing which told me to jump so I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands stayed on my ass, holding me in place.

He started walking towards the stairs and up them. Every time his foot would hit the wood of the steps, his junior would hit my crotch. Every time it did, I would slightly bite his lip and he would moan.

"Kian, hurry the hell up and get to my fucking bedroom because your dick keeps rubbing my crotch and it's turning me on even more than I already am." I commanded. He laughed at my comment and rushed up the stairs and straight down the hallway, into my bedroom.

He lightly sat me on my bed and spread my legs, lying in between them. His lips connected to my neck and started to suck and kiss harshly which was sure to leave a mark. Light moans escaped my mouth and straight down his throat. He pulled my purple shorts off of my body without disconnecting his lips from my neck. He laid his giant hands on my hips and grinded into mine with his.

"Kian." I whispered. He growled lowly. My hands traveled down the hem of his shirt then ripped it off of his toned body. He ripped mine off, also. I pulled his pants off and he took my black and red lace bra off, my breasts spilling out. His hand gripped onto my left boob and squeezed lightly.

"Oh my god. Your fucking gorgeous, Haylie." He said lowly causing me to moan. I took his boxers off, revealing his length. He took my black lace panties off of my body then attached his lips with mine. My hands traveled to his hair and tangled themselves in it, lightly pulling. He moaned. He pulled away from my lips and positioned himself at my entrance. He slid in slowly until he was fully inside of me. Kian leaned down and started kissing me again as he went in and out a little faster each time. My nails dug into his back and scratched down and he went crazy.

"Oh my god, Kian. Holy fuck you're huge." I said. The air started to smell like sex from how hard we were going.

"You're so tight, baby." He said. I moaned louder than the last times.

I knew we shouldn't have been doing this when there is like 15 people in my house right now but I just couldn't help it. Kian's body and personality just turned me on and made me go so fucking crazy.

He was going as fast as he could and hard too. His left hand was on the headboard behind us as he pounded into me. Surpisingly, the headboard wasn't slapping against the wall. The only sounds you could hear were our moans and the slapping of skin.

My walls started to tighten around him and I knew he was close too because I felt his length twitch inside of me.

"Haylie, I'm gonna cum." he said.

"Me too, baby." I moaned and screwed my eyes shut.

"On the count of three, do it at the same time." he said going even faster then he already was. "Ready? 1... 2... 3!"

We both reached our climaxes as he thrusted into me a couple more times then pulled out, laying beside me on the bed with his arms wrapped around my small naked body. Our breathing was so heavy that it could make Antarctica hotter than hell.

"I think that was the best sex I've had in awhile." I heard Kian say then chuckle.

I smiled. "Me too, babe."

"And I'm sure no one is going to be able to sleep tonight because I'm going to fuck you all night long, baby." My heart fluttered at his name for me.

After our breathing was normal again, I looked at him.

He smirked. "Ready for round 2?"

---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/

Wow. Uhm yeah.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER AND I LOVE READING YOUR GUYS COMMENTS.

dallaslove05 and MarleyBrown1 are in this story as Kaitlyn and Alexis so please go and follow them. 😘😘💕

-Makayla ✌️

Change (Kian Lawley) {BOOK 1}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara