F Ö Ü R T Ë Ë Ñ

edited

I literally made Cam ignore Kian's last comment. It wasn't worth it anyways. We were determined to have a good night tonight and I wasn't going to let Kian try to ruin it again.

I thought about when Jade told me that Cameron was supposed to ask me to be his girlfriend all night. If he does, I have decided I'm going to say yes because I like him and he likes me hopefully.

To be honest, I'm surprised Kian didn't tell Cameron that we had sex in my shower today. I seriously thought he was going to. I have to tell Cam though before Kian does. I feel like it'll be better if I explained it to him. I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. I mean, yeah he'll be pissed off but it's the right thing to do.

I sighed and looked at Cameron. He was smiling at me. I can do this. I WILL do this.

"Cameron?" I whispered. He heard me though.

"Yes, Haylie?" He whispered back.

"I-I had..." I trailed off. This is so hard and I have no idea why. I like him, that's why!

"You had what, babe?" He asked, getting confused.

"I had sex with Kian." I said under my breath.

"What? I didn't hear you." He said, leaning closer to me.

I sighed and said it a but louder. "I had sex with Kian earlier today." I looked in his eyes with tears in mine.

He looked shocked. Terrified. Confused. "You did?" He whispered.

"Please don't make me say it again." I said, looking into my lap.

"No, no. Never. Just explain to me what happened." He sounded disappointed.

I sighed and continued to look at my lap. Cam took my hands in his and rubbed small circles on them. "I was getting ready for dinner tonight and I got in the shower after I let Kian into my room because he knocked. He laid down on my bed while I went to shower. I heard him come in and he got in the shower and one thing led to another and... we had, yeah.." I said, voice shaky and breathing accelerating.

He sighed and looked down. His arm went behind my back and on my waist. I didn't dare look at him. No one was paying attention to us and I was grateful. I hate when people comfort me.

I heard Cam sigh but still didn't look at him. "Not gonna lie, I'm extremely disappointed and I understand that I have no right to be mad or upset but I just can't help it. It makes me feel like you don't... care as much as I thought you did."

Now I looked at him. "Cameron, I-I really like you. Like really really like you." I said smiling.

His smile became visible too. "I really like you too, Haylie. That's why I was gonna ask you something."

Cam turned all the lights off in the limo except the neon ones on the floor and everyone looked at us. The music slowed down and Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's started playing. Cameron stood us both up and took my small hands in his bigger ones. His chocolate brown eyes looked in mine and my blue ones looked into his. I could feel happy tears well up in my eyes. I smiled.

"Haylie, ever since I met you, which was yesterday afternoon at 1:30, I knew there was something about you that kept me attracted to you. You're beautiful, Haylie." Our fingers intertwined with each other and our eyes never left each other. "Haylie, will you be my girlfriend?"

I knew Kian was looking at us with a pissed off expression but oh well. I like Cameron and he likes me so Kian is just gonna have to get the hell over it.

What Cam said was beautiful. It was perfect. Everything I've wanted a guy to say to me. I'm glad he finally asked me to be honest.

I nodded my head. "Yes Cameron, I'll be your girlfriend."

He smiled and leaned in and smashed his lips against mine. I was really happy now. I really was. Cameron was one piece of the puzzle I was missing but I was missing another piece. And I knew who that piece was.

Kian.

Anyways, Cameron pulled away from my lips and we looked at everyone behind us and they were smiling and shouting and wolf whistling. Cam and I just laughed at the idiots that were our friends. Kian, of course, just sat there not even caring about what was going on.

"Finally!" I heard Kaitlyn yell and I looked at her. I smiled. They knew I was happy.

We finally sat down and everyone carried on with their conversations while Cam and I talked.

"I'm really glad you're not mad like I thought you'd be, Cam." I said, smiling.

He did the same. "Of course not. We weren't dating then but now we are. That makes me happy. Even though I've only known you for not even 2 days, it feels like I've known you for my whole life, babe."

I blushed. "Same, Cam."

"Stop with the gushy stuff." Kian said. I looked at him, irritated.

"Kian, maybe you should go back home if you're gonna be a fucking jerk all night. We are gonna have a good time with or without you. I'm not going to let you ruin that." I said.

He shut up after that. "That's what I thought."

I sit back in my seat and Cam put his arm around my shoulders and I leant into him. He smelled so good, almost like vanilla and lavender had a baby. It smelled that good.

We finally reached the restaurant after a good 30 minute ride. It felt like I was in this limo for 30 hours because you could feel the tension in the air with Cam and Kian and I. It was ridiculous.

Tonight was gonna be great.

---/---/---/---/--/--//-::/--/-/-/-:-/-:-;--

FINALLY UPDATING! YAY! Who knew Cam was gonna ask her without the last chapter giving it away?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER!!

- Makayla ✌️