Š Ê V Ë Ń T Ė Ë Ñ

edited

Kian and I were currently sitting on the couch cuddled up to each other, watching reruns of Orange is the New Black when there was a knock on the door.

I removed Kian's arm from around my waist and was about to get up until Kian said no.

"Let me get it." He said sweetly. I smiled at him then sat back down and continued to watch tv. When he opened the door, I could just feel the tension in the room.

Cameron was standing at the door with a small knife in his hand. I slowly walked over to Kian.

"No. Haylie, go upstairs." Kian said, stopping me from going any closer. I didn't listen to him. I walked slower over to him. "Haylie, go upstairs." he said again.

"No Kian! He's got a knife in his fucking hand! I'm not leaving you with him." I said, full on crying now.

"You don't have to, Haylie." Cameron snarled.

"What do you want, Cameron?" I asked, cautiously.

"I want the both of you dead." he said, lunging at Kian and pinning him to the floor.

"Kian!" I ran over and grabbed onto Cameron's shoulder to try and pull him off of Kian but he wouldn't budge. I ripped my phone from my back pocket and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator said.

"My ex boyfriend is trying to stab my boyfriend. Please come and help me. He's on top of my boyfriend with a knife above his chest." I said.

"What's your address miss?"

"123 Blank Street. (Fake address)"

"Police units are on the way. Is the person trying to harm you in any way?"

"No, he just said he wanted me and my boyfriend dead then lunged at my boyfriend."

"Well, stay safe." then she hung up.

I ran over and tackled Cameron to the ground, trying to pry his hands off of the knife. My hand slipped off of his and the knife came quickly towards my chest, stabbing into it.

"Haylie, no!" I heard Kian's voice before my world was covered with darkness.

"Haylie! Baby, wake up! Haylie!" I felt my shoulders being shook and Kian's voice filled my ears. My eyes shot open and Kian was looking at me worried. I put my hand on my forehead and felt sweat rolling down my face.

It was just a nightmare.

"Are you okay, Haylie?" Kian asked, looking down at me since he was straddling my waist.

I breathe in and out heavily before answering. "Yeah." My voice cracked.

"It was just a dream, Haylie. Calm down babe." He said, running his fingers across my cheek, wiping off tears. I didn't know I was crying until he did that.

"But Kian, he killed me." I said, starting to panic.

"Who killed you?" He asked, bringing me to his chest and hugging me tightly.

"Cameron. He wanted to kill you too and I tackled him t-" he cut me off.

"Haylie, it was just a dream. He's not gonna hurt you or me. As long as I'm around, you're safe, okay?" He said, looking into my fearful eyes.

I nodded. I looked at my clock on my nightstand beside my bed and saw that it was 8:54.

"Are you still tired?" He asked.

I sighed. "No. I want food." Kian chuckled.

"Of course you do. Well, go get ready and I'll take you out for breakfast." He said, kissing my nose.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kian?" I teased. He looked at me like he thought I was joking. He lightly chuckled though.

"I can be a sweetheart when I want to be." He said and kissed me.

I was about to walk to my closet until my door slammed against the wall behind it. I looked to see who was at the door and my jaw dropped.

Harry fucking Styles was standing at my door! No, I'm joking. It was Cameron.

"Haylie." He whispered.

I sighed and grabbed a pair of black high waisted shorts, a 'fuck you' hot pink crop top, and my hot pink vans.

"What do you want, Cameron? I told you I never wanted to see you again." I said, putting my clothes on my bed then walking over to my dresser to get undergarments.

"No, you said you didn't want me to call you and to lose your number." he said.

Smartass. "I didn't think I would have to tell you I never wanted to see you aga-" he cut me off.

"What are you doing here?" He scoffed at Kian. Kian stood up and walked towards him.

"That's none of your business." Kian growled.

"Well it kind of is when you're in the same room as my girlfriend!" Cameron's voice started raising.

"Uhm, excuse me? I broke up with you this morning at like 4 o'clock." I said and let the boys continue on with their fight.

"Haylie, I came to explain."

"Explain what? The fact that you just used me? To explain why you cheated on me with some stupid blonde bitch after we had a great time last night? Honestly Cam, I think it's best if you leave. I don't want to hear your bullshit explanation. Kian and I are going to go out today and have a good time."

"I know why he's here. He told you, didn't he? He told you that I was fucking our waitress from last night, huh?" Cameron said, pointing at Kian but walking towards me. Kian stepped between the two of us.

"Yeah, he did! And he also told me that you were fucking using me just to get back at him!" I yelled in his face.

He fell silent. "Exactly. Now get the hell out of my house before I call the police."

"But-"

"Cam, I'm not going to repeat myself. Get the hell out of here!" I yelled at him again.

His head fell limp and he walked out, slamming my front door to let me know he actually left.

Hot tears were prickling at the corners of my eyes because of him. I picked my clothes up and started walking towards my bathroom until Kian's hand grabbed onto my elbow.

"Haylie." He said, softly. I didn't look at him. I only cried more.

"Haylie, please look at me." He croaked. The only reason I looked at him was because he sounded like he was crying. He wasn't.

"Haylie, I didn't know he was gonna come here and cause a scene. I'm sorry, I should've never came." He said, letting go of my elbow and started walking towards my door until I stopped him.

"Kian, stop." He did but didn't look at me.

"Please stay. I don't need anyone else leaving me to suffer. Please... stay." I cried. I heard him sigh then he walked back over to me.

His arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. "I'd never leave you, babygirl." He said in my ear.

"Come shower with me again. But no funny business." I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

"I promise. No funny business." he said kissing my neck and biting softly.

Great.

---/---/---/--------:---/-----/-----/--/-/-/

Yeah! I really liked this chapter and I hope you guys did too!

IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 330+ READS AND THE 70+ VOTES ALREADY! I love you guys.

-Makayla ✌️