T Ê Ń

edited

After Kian told me he loved me for the millionth time in 2 days, we walked downstairs but before going into the living room, he kissed me quickly. Then we walked into the living room. All eyes turned to us, and everyone gave us a look as if they were saying 'what happened?' I ignored them and waited for Kian to tell them.

"Me and Andrea broke up." He said.

Everyone gave him an 'I'm sorry' look and continued to do whatever they were doing except for Jc.

He walked over to Kian and gave him a hug and said sorry in his ear. Kian just nodded into his shoulder then pulled away from him.

"It's cool." He said, smiling slightly.

I smiled shortly after him and walked to the couch the girls were sitting on. I made small talk with them for a little bit until my stomach started growling. I haven't eaten since this morning!

"Hey guys? You guys wanna go get something to eat? I'm really hungry." I smiled slightly.

"Sure! I'm really hungry, too. Where do you guys wanna go?" Cam asked the other guys.

"Uhm, let's take them to that new place that just opened up a couple of weeks ago." Jc said.

"The Hampton Inn?" Cam asked, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah!" Jc cheered with a bright white smile on his face. His lip rings glittered from the light shining directly on them. He seriously had no idea that that wasn't a restaurant.

"That's a hotel." Cam told him. Jc's smile soon turned into a frown and his cheeks turned a bright red. We all laughed.

"Okay. Girls, I know you all have to get dressed up and everything to go out so you can go do that and us guys will head down to our house and get ready, too. Wear something hm, nice." Cam said. He walked over to me and hugged me. His lips made contact with my cheek and I could feel sparks. Not like the sparks that Kian and I had. Those were fireworks. These were, I don't know, a lighter spark before the flame falls out of the small, thin tube. Small and quick.

When Cam pulled away from my cheek, I don't know why, but I whimpered at the loss of contact. Cameron's lips turned into a smirk. I smiled after him to try to cover up the whimper. Hopefully Kian didn't hear it.

"I'll be back, Haylie. Promise." Cam smirked again and left with the other guys. They all walked out the front door and headed to Cam's house.

Except Kian.

He stayed and sat on the couch and watched me, closely.

He was wearing a Black Veil Brides cut off t-shirt that was black, his skinny jeans were baggy but tight and black also, his converse were also black. The lip rings in his lip were silver now and were hoops. His eyebrow ring was a dark maroon color. His eyes shifted to mine and I looked away quickly, running up the stairs and into my room.

I slammed the door shut, locking it afterwards.

My back slid down the wood and my knees bent towards my chest. Tears started falling freely down my face as my hands went to my eyes to wipe them.

I don't know why I'm crying. To be honest, I think it's because I know deep down inside that I can't have Kian all to myself when I want to. He always makes me feel so emotional and it's really irritating.

I shouldn't even be getting upset over a guy that I just met, let alone someone like Kian. Covered in tattoos and piercings with a story on their back. I should be focusing on my friends. After all, that's the reason we moved to California. To get away from all the drama but as you can see, that's not going to fucking happen.

For now on, I'm just gonna focus on my girls and keep all the guys as friends. Sisters before misters, right? That's the motto I'm gonna live by from now on. No guys will get between us.

I wipe the tears off of my face and stand up. I sigh then walk to my closet.

My hands run along all the fabric hung up in there until I find a knee length, light blue dress. There's a silver bow on the right side of the waist. The straps are thick and will wrap around my neck when I put it on.

"Perfect." I whisper to myself. I pull it out and go into the bathroom when there's a knock on the door. I groan because I really need to get ready since I haven't even started to.

I walk over to the door and open it to reveal Kian standing there smiling at me. I smile back at him and move to the side so he can walk in. He walks over to my bed and lays down, still smiling. I give him a confused look then my frown turns into a devious smirk. I walk over to him and my legs go on both sides of his waist. His large, clammy hands rest on my small waist and mine rest on his chest. His index finger and thumb come in contact with my chin and his lips automatically connect with mine. It was just a small, quick kiss before he pulled away. I groaned at the loss of his lips. His smirk returns.

"You have to get ready." He whispers. I groan again.

"I know." I whispered back. "But we got time."

He laughs. "You're right but you have to get ready. I'm not gonna be a distraction, babe. Now go get ready and I'll stay with you tonight." He winks at me.

Not gonna miss up on that opportunity!

------/-----/-----/------/-/-------/--/----/

Ugh. I have no other chapters done so you guys are gonna expect chapter probably every 2-3 days because I want to write more before I update and that will give me time.

My cousin (Kaitlyn from the story) literally watched me write this chapter and she's in love with this book and is always begging me to update and write more even before I'm going to bed.

Anyways.

finished - 06.08.15 at 8:30 pm

-Makayla (SECRETLY WISHING I WAS HAYLIE IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE SHE GETS TO MAKE OUT WITH KIAN LAWLEY) ✌️