T W Ē Ł V Ë

edited

I finally got dressed and did my hair and makeup all nice. I slid my dress on after Kian left then my shoes.

I looked in my full body length mirror and smiled to myself. "You look great, Haylie." I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my phone and my silver clutch purse, hiding my phone in there then walking downstairs.

"Haylie! Need to talk to you in the kitchen please!" The girls said, dragging me into the kitchen before anyone saw me. I sat on the barstool and they stood in front of me.

"What's up, guys?" I asked, smiling.

"What did you and Kian do up in your room?" Jade asked, winking at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I asked but I knew exactly what they were talking about.

"We heard you guys moaning in there. You were in the shower and he was in there with you or something." Kaitlyn said.

I sighed. "Fine! We had sex in the shower..." I mumbled. They squealed. They were excited? The fuck?

"I knew it! You two owe me 20 bucks each!" Kelcee said, pointing at Jade and Kaitlyn. They groaned and gave Kelcee $20 each.

"Cameron will NOT know about this, got it? I'll leave Cali if he does and you all know I will without hesitation." I said, threatening them.

"We know. I heard from a little bird that Cameron is gonna be asking you to be his girlfriend tonight." Jade said.

For some reason, I didn't get as happy as I thought I would. In fact, I was kind of irritated? Only because I thought Kian would ask me before Cameron but we'll see what happens.

I smile at Jade. "Who is that 'bird' Jade?" I ask, wanting to know who it was.

"Matt..." She mumbled.

I laughed. Her and Matt would be cute together, not gonna lie.

"Can I just say that you all look fucking beautiful tonight." I said to the girls. Jade was wearing a dark purple cocktail dress with black high heels. Kaitlyn was wearing a hot pink skin tight dress with a black bow and black high heels with bows on them. Kelcee was wearing a maroon dress with black heels. We were all wearing black heels.

"You look great to, Haylie!" Kelcee said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks guys." I said, smiling.

"Well, the guys are here. Haylie, we want you to enter last so wait until we all go in there. Cameron is NOT going to be able to keep his eyes off of you." Kaitlyn said.

That made me feel good for some reason. It made me feel wanted. Maybe I do like Cameron more than I thought.

The girls walked into the living room one by one and then I was up next. It felt like everything was going in slow motion from when I left the kitchen and walked into the living room. I felt at least 10 pairs of eyes on me. It made feel uncomfortable to be honest but I ignored it.

"Damn." I heard someone whisper under their breath. That just caused me to smile even bigger than I was.

"Holy shit." I heard Jc say and I looked at him and winked.

"Wow." Cameron said after I stopped in front of him. "You look beautiful, Haylie."

I smiled at him but then soon felt guilty. Only because he doesn't know what happened between Kian and I in my bathroom just about an hour ago. I ignored that though but it still bugged me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and my blue eyes looked into Kian's brown ones. I don't know why we always end up staring at each other whenever I'm hanging out with someone else but it kind of relaxes me in a weird way. I looked away from him quickly and back to Cameron who was smiling at me.

I smiled back at him as Kian's eyes burned through my back.

"Are we ready to leave, guys... and girls?" Jc asked us.

"Yep!" I said. We all headed out the door but us girls stopped after getting out the door. There was a white stretched limo sitting on the curb waiting for us.

"You didn't." Kelcee gawked.

Sam smiled. "But we did."

----/-----/-----/----/----/--------/---/---

I finished it! Yay! This chapter was short than the other ones but people kept messaging me and telling me to hurry and update so I did! ☺️

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME UPDATE FASTER.

finished - 06.13.15 at 1:08 pm

- Makayla ✌️